Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More Holocausts.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Let's talk about Aktion T-4, brah. Why was that OK?

Here, we have Ronald McDonald House, and it's a very good thing.

Aktion T-4? You're kidding, right? I have heard so many outright LIES about the Germans that even if that euthanasia program existed, its being mentioned in our "history" makes it a lie. I wouldn't believe our government or popular media any more if they said the sky was blue. For just about everything you think you know, or problem you think you have a solution to, the opposite is most probably the case.

But let's look at the euthanasia issue you brought up. As far as concerning people who have been institutionalized for being physically or mentally screwed up. I have heard of many institutions here in the U.S. in the past that was a litany of horror stories. For those who weren't really insane when they went into them, very often they became insane. They probably would have been better off dead. And what about you yourself. What if you were some twisted, deformed child for whom there was no hope. Is that an existence you would have wanted to live? I doubt it. I certainly wouldn't want to. So even if the Germans did as you said, how terrible would it really have been. And our own history concerning such institutions is nothing to be proud of. As for Ronald McDonald House, I doubt if they deal with those kinds of cases.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chainbreak View Post
    Well if you didn't know that the Turkish group that called themselves "The Young Turks" were in reality jews, you apparently didn't study history.
    Turkish government committed the genocide. The Jew stuff is irrelevant.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    His atajew.com source says they are "secret Jews." And "Crypto-Jews.

There were MANY sources provided in the link I gave. If you don't believe it, I'm sure that there are other websites out there more to your liking. There were many jews expelled from Spain by king Ferdinand II. For many reasons. But probably mostly for practicing human sacrifice. They were sent to Turkey. Which back then was the Ottoman Empire. The government welcomed them. But in a muslim country, the only way to really get along with others is to become muslim yourself. Many jews did indeed convert to islam. But I doubt if very many of them really gave up on their jewish "chosen of god" ethnicity or religion.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Right...space alien theory....
    Read post #18. Not aliens. History.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing you're saying is true.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Any claims the Holocaust did not happen is not history. How is human sacrifice any worse than Nazis invading, murdering, raping, destroying, and occupying the land of others? Art does not mean something really happened or that those depicted are Jews.

By human sacrifice are you referring to Jesus?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Sexual Violence in the Holocaust: Perspectives from Ghettos and Camps in Ukraine

https://www.boell.de/en/2020/05/18/s...-camps-ukraine
    More history written by the victors. There was no holocaust. Jews were put into camps. Just like we put Japanese in camps here in the U.S. The Germans didn't exterminate jews. Not by gassing or any other means. Though it's possible that jews held in the Ukraine weren't treated quite as well. With Russian jews having killed many millions of Ukrainians. Even today in the Ukraine you will find that Hitler is a very popular figure. To the Ukrainians, the Nazis weren't invaders. They were saviors. Many Ukrainians fought as Nazi soldiers against the Russians.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

fuck off moron
    What's wrong. Does the truth hurt? It is well known that in Spain and in other christian countries, many jews "converted" to christianity. So what makes it so hard for you to believe that many jews sent to the Ottoman Empire didn't "convert" to islam. Like it or not, jews who had converted to islam made up the majority (if not the entirety) if the Turkish group that called themselves The Young Turks.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's wrong. Does the truth hurt? It is well known that in Spain and in other christian countries, many jews "converted" to christianity. So what makes it so hard for you to believe that many jews sent to the Ottoman Empire didn't "convert" to islam. Like it or not, jews who had converted to islam made up the majority (if not the entirety) if the Turkish group that called themselves The Young Turks.
    Turkish government committed the genocide. Your jew crap is 100% irrelevant.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    You forgot the Holocaust committed by European invaders against native Americans
    Well that is a "holocaust" that didn't happen either. The vast majority of the natives of the Western Hemisphere that died had died from diseases introduced by Europeans. Not by Europeans committing genocide on them.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Turkish government committed the genocide. The Jew stuff is irrelevant.

I don't remember right off hand. But I'm pretty sure that by the time that the Armenian Genocide took place, the Turkish government was under the control of "The Young Turks." Their Sultan had been deposed. Also, as I said before, the Russian government was under the control of the jews. And Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. Also, the greatest mass murderer in history was a Russian jew named general Vasily Bolkhin. He is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people. So I would say that "jew stuff" is pretty relevant.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Listen, you stupid asshole.
    Turkey committed the genocide. I don't give a shit about your jew crap.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing you're saying is true.
    So you say. But I've looked up all this stuff up myself. There is also the Nobel Laureate I mentioned named Alexandyr Solzhenitsyn. Who the hell are you to doubt a Russian historian, novelist and Nobel Laureate. Nobody I would say.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you say. But I've looked up all this stuff up myself. There is also the Nobel Laureate I mentioned named Alexandyr Solzhenitsyn. Who the hell are you to doubt a Russian historian, novelist and Nobel Laureate. Nobody I would say.
    go back to your nazi friends

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

More history written by the victors. There was no holocaust. Jews were put into camps. Just like we put Japanese in camps here in the U.S. The Germans didn't exterminate jews. Not by gassing or any other means. Though it's possible that jews held in the Ukraine weren't treated quite as well. With Russian jews having killed many millions of Ukrainians. Even today in the Ukraine you will find that Hitler is a very popular figure. To the Ukrainians, the Nazis weren't invaders. They were saviors. Many Ukrainians fought as Nazi soldiers against the Russians.
    Sounds like fake history. Jews were the bad guys and Nazis were the good guys who didn't hurt anybody. You seem very naive.