Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Eisenhower's Holocaust.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Aww, what's the matter toodles? Pissed that the Nazi's LOST THE WAR? That all their lies were exposed by the Allied victors? Obviously you don't realize how stupid you came off in the last exchange.

Go cry in your beer at your next cross burning.

you're just another 3rd rate racist clown humping for a forum to regurgitate the SOS you David Duke wanna be's have been doing for years. Last I heard of old Davey, he was whoring his rhetoric with the black and tan folk in the Middle East who have it in for Israel. Man, talk about irony.

You got your ass handed to you....denying it or trying to change the subject just makes you look more ridiculous. Now run-a-long and peddle the next Nazi/kkk BS. We'll just rip you another one (a guilty pleasure of mine, as I was taught not to make fun of the mentally infirm). Carry on.
    What, more bullshit? What's next. You going to tell me there was a lampshade made out of jew skin? Or that some jews were turned into soap? Or maybe you would like to tell me the story of Ann Frank wasn't fiction. Or that Schindler's list wasn't a work of fiction too. Just how stupid are you.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Didn't vet your site did you?

The exact same names pop up again. They are the same ones who all along are making these claims and who have been thoroughly debunked as a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

Then there's this:

I bolded that, because it is belied by that thing called The Marshall Plan started in June 1947 and fully funded to the tune of $13 billion (about $120 billion today) by April 1948. If as Ralph F. Keeling, the author cited, claims how does this reconcile with some American / British plan to exterminate Germans?

But then, when I go and look up that particular book (Gruesome Harvest: The Allied Attempt to Exterminate Germany after 1945) I find it was published in 1947 and most of the claims of brutality and such aren't targeted at the Western Allies, but instead at the Russians / Soviets / Communists. For example, Keeling shows that about 680,000 German POW's at the end of the war were force marched to Russia where they were used for years as slave labor. That the Soviets demanded the Western Allies turn over any POW's that had escaped from the Soviet portion of Germany west and that to one degree or another, the Western Allies complied with this demand.

That's hardly "murder" on their part. Their erstwhile ally was making a request that prisoners--which the West had too many off to handle in any case--be returned to them because they'd escaped from their zone of control.

On the other hand, Keeling mischaracterizes US and British use of POWs as laborers-- In the US case, they were paid 80 cents a day to work just as POW's in the US were--and work for officers was voluntary per the Geneva Convention. For the enlisted, working was a way to get out of the monotony of the camps and make some money. Most POW's were more than willing to work under US supervision.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/revie...-germany-1945/

On the whole, Keeling is just another revisionist playing loose and fast with his facts, like Bacque did.

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com/201...1945-and-1948/

As I started off, Keeling ignores the institution of the Marshall Plan entirely in his book.

The idea that 11 million Germans were "murdered" post war is absurd. The whole of the German army in 1945 was just 9.7 million men while the entire population of the country was about 70 million. Systematically eradicating 1 in 7 persons in Germany--more than died in the Holocaust--is something that couldn't have been covered up. Bacque, Keeling, et al., are nothing more than conspiracy theorists.

Your sticking up for history as presented by the victors is pathetic. Like it or not, the Rhienwiesenlager camps did exist. German soldier were thrown into brutal imprisonment just for having been German soldiers. I think the reason why is because dead men tell no tales. WE were on the wrong side. (History has PROVED that point) The Allied forces had to kill anybody who may have said otherwise. Or at least kill enough of them to make the rest fear for their lives. The Russians were pretty bad. But as I said, the other allied forces weren't much better. Also, this picture has an interesting story to tell.

Betrayal of the Cossacks.jpg

The Cossack forces were lead by Helmuth von Pannwitz. He didn't need to be taken prisoner with the other forces. But he decided to go with them. From what I read elsewhere, he said, "I was with them in the good times. I will be with them in the bad times." For this act of loyalty, he has been dubbed as the Last knight of Europe. Needless to say, the Russians executed him.

Also, did you see this website?

https://allthatsinteresting.com/rheinwiesenlager

In the article starts out with speaking about how every schoolchild knows that the Germans falsely imprisoned millions of noncombatants in concentration camps. And that conditions in those camps were inhumane. To say the least. But I a can guarantee you that story is complete bullshit. I bet you agree with them on that point. But somehow you refuse to believe that German soldiers after the surrender of Germany were in fact treated terribly.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,243 Times in 13,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

You obviously don't know the history of the German Cossack Cavalry division other than their betrayal by the British. The unit started out in the Heer as an anti-partisan one. It grew in size to a division, having 6 'regiments' (really more like strong battalions) each comprised of a specific Cossack clan. von Pannwitz was an Olympic grade horseman, and his riding skills gained the admiration of the Cossacks. Many of the other officers were excellent German cavalrymen too. All were in the Heer when they joined the unit.

In October 1944, the division was taken over by the SS as part of Himmler's takeover of the replacement army and most anti-partisan operations. This division was formally assigned to the SS at that time. In order to make the unit look more impressive on paper, the division was split (3 regiments each) into the 1st and 2nd SS Cossack Divisions and assigned to the XV SS Cavalry corps. The "corps" really was never that, simply a weak cavalry division that continued anti-partisan duties in the Balkans as it had been doing.

The best, and most honest account of this unit is found in:

The Cavalry of World War II by Janusz Piekalkiewicz

At the end of the war, the division moved north into Austria then into Germany surrendering to the British who assured the leadership they'd be treated fairly. The unit got to keep their horses and the large group of camp followers (wives and children) that the unit had with them. They were camped in a large meadow area in N. Germany and mostly allowed to police themselves by the British. The Soviets insisted the unit be turned over to them on the grounds that:

1. It was an SS unit that fought on the East Front (marginally true at best)
    2. That it was in the Soviet sector when the war ended (debatable but probably true)

The British high command, not knowing the situation on the ground, agreed to turn the Cossacks and their German officers to the Soviets. So, the unit was marched off into the gulag as many ex-German units captured by the Soviets were.

That is hardly murder. Nor is it some planned execution of soldiers by the British. At the time, the British, and Americans were almost totally unaware of what would happen to these units when they were handed over.
    Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 05-20-2022 at 06:15 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-20-2022)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,243 Times in 13,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fortify View Post
    Your sticking up for history as presented by the victors is pathetic. Like it or not, the Rhienwiesenlager camps did exist. German soldier were thrown into brutal imprisonment just for having been German soldiers. I think the reason why is because dead men tell no tales. WE were on the wrong side. (History has PROVED that point) The Allied forces had to kill anybody who may have said otherwise. Or at least kill enough of them to make the rest fear for their lives. The Russians were pretty bad. But as I said, the other allied forces weren't much better. Also, this picture has an interesting story to tell.

Betrayal of the Cossacks.jpg

The Cossack forces were lead by Helmuth von Pannwitz. He didn't need to be taken prisoner with the other forces. But he decided to go with them. From what I read elsewhere, he said, "I was with them in the good times. I will be with them in the bad times." For this act of loyalty, he has been dubbed as the Last knight of Europe. Needless to say, the Russians executed him.

Also, did you see this website?

https://allthatsinteresting.com/rheinwiesenlager

In the article starts out with speaking about how every schoolchild knows that the Germans falsely imprisoned millions of noncombatants in concentration camps. And that conditions in those camps were inhumane. To say the least. But I a can guarantee you that story is complete bullshit. I bet you agree with them on that point. But somehow you refuse to believe that German soldiers after the surrender of Germany were in fact treated terribly.
    From the site you linked (page 2)

Almost uniquely for WWII powers, the American Army took these rules seriously and even, at one POW camp, made its own guards sleep in bedrolls on the ground for the three days it took to build prisoner barracks, though their cabins were already finished.

This American reputation for fairness drew millions of defeated Germans to the Western Front in the first place, and probably shortened the war somewhat as the fighting men chose captivity over suicide in battle.
    Then comes the inevitable conspiracy theory:

There is only one reason to strip prisoners of war of the legal status that protects them from mistreatment: to mistreat them. According to a 1989 book on the subject, Other Losses, by Canadian writer James Bacque, at least 800,000, and “quite likely over a million” prisoners lost their lives in American-operated Rheinwiesenlager camps during the summer and fall of 1945.
    (page 3)

So, we're back to the same single-source on this again. The site is crap.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Cultsmasher has been banned before but, like most psychos, is compelled to return under various guises. He wasn't banned for being a Holocaust denier - he was banned for violating his permban. Get a fucking clue, Fucktify, before you end up locked out like him. Stop being a disappointment to your family.

10-28-2021
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...32#post4749132
    I think "fortify" is just another incarnation of Cultsmasher. I guess we'll see.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-21-2022)

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fortify View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Aww, what's the matter toodles? Pissed that the Nazi's LOST THE WAR? That all their lies were exposed by the Allied victors? Obviously you don't realize how stupid you came off in the last exchange.

Go cry in your beer at your next cross burning.

you're just another 3rd rate racist clown humping for a forum to regurgitate the SOS you David Duke wanna be's have been doing for years. Last I heard of old Davey, he was whoring his rhetoric with the black and tan folk in the Middle East who have it in for Israel. Man, talk about irony.

You got your ass handed to you....denying it or trying to change the subject just makes you look more ridiculous. Now run-a-long and peddle the next Nazi/kkk BS. We'll just rip you another one (a guilty pleasure of mine, as I was taught not to make fun of the mentally infirm). Carry on.

What, more bullshit? What's next. You going to tell me there was a lampshade made out of jew skin? Or that some jews were turned into soap? Or maybe you would like to tell me the story of Ann Frank wasn't fiction. Or that Schindler's list wasn't a work of fiction too. Just how stupid are you.
    As the reader can see, once these 3rd rate Goebbels wanna-be's are humiliated with facts and logic, they just devolve into slack jawed, howling banshees of every racists and revisionist buzz words and phrases they can think off to change or redirect the discussion. Pity the chronology of the posts will always be these dimwits undoing.

He's finished, and will just blather on with the usual propaganda like a good little David Duke parrot. I leave him to it.

Adios, chump.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,341 Times in 52,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I think "fortify" is just another incarnation of Cultsmasher. I guess we'll see.
    Lonely, limp-diked elderly incels need fun too which is why Cultsmasher keeps coming back. It's his "life's work" to post stupid shit on the Internet.

IMHO, this goes back to a fear of dying. He's fearful of dying and not being remembered so he spreads his hate on JPP to leave a mark of remembrance....like a turd stain on the sidewalk.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"