Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eisenhower's Holocaust.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Eisenhower's Holocaust.

I was having an interesting time in my thread, "The holocaust never happened. Deal with it." But being an apparently forbidden topic, it went away. And TA Gardner was getting ready to unleash a can of military history whoopass on me. That would have been funny. Sorry I missed it. But I have some real history for you all. I wonder how long it will last.

https://rense.com/general46/germ.htm

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are that Cultsmasher guy ... probably not long.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (10-24-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chainbreak View Post
    I was having an interesting time in my thread, "The holocaust never happened. Deal with it." But being an apparently forbidden topic, it went away. And TA Gardner was getting ready to unleash a can of military history whoopass on me. That would have been funny. Sorry I missed it. But I have some real history for you all. I wonder how long it will last.

you sound like a punk ass bitch who needs his ass kicked.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    If you are that Cultsmasher guy ... probably not long.
    Did you read that page I provided a link to? Is intelligence just not your thing? Do you think I'm lying? (If so, look it up yourself) Is a sock accusation the best you can come up with about genocide against Whites?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you sound like a punk ass bitch who needs his ass kicked.

Ah. Trying to trash my thread with insults. It's been tried before. I'll not play along. Stick to the subject presented or go haunt somebody elses thread.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,297 Times in 13,423 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Be careful there. I am a published military historian. My specialty is technology and such but I can hold my own on most other topics, while you link an uncredited, unsourced webpage as proof of what?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Did you read that page I provided a link to? Is intelligence just not your thing? Do you think I'm lying? (If so, look it up yourself) Is a sock accusation the best you can come up with about genocide against Whites?
    Eisenhower was Presbyterian from his mothers Mennonite & then Jehovah's Witness upbringing instead of Jewish; but WIKI must not be intelligence.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-26-2021)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Obviously nothing but pro-Nazi propaganda promoting hate.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Taichiliberal (10-24-2021)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,297 Times in 13,423 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Did anyone else actually try reading that tripe. There isn't one reference in it. Virtually all of it reads like fiction the author (also unnamed) made up. If you read actual German POW accounts, like William B. Folkestad's Panzerjäger: Tank Hunter, the last two chapters are his experience at the end of the war becoming a POW. It reads entirely different from the crap on the webpage.
    The first thing that stands out is Folkestad focuses on food as the POW's priority. He tells how he was assigned to a supply depot where he drove a forklift, then was assigned to drive a truck (a "duce and a half" from the description). He says they were put in tents, and got food even if he'd often have liked much more.

That's what the more permanent camps in the COMZ (Zone of Communications) or the rear areas away from the front looked like. Temporary pens near the front were more like this:

These were temporary holding areas and the POWs were marched towards the COMZ in stages. In 1945 there were so many that it took quite a while to move them into more permanent camps. Because of the sheer number of prisoners taken, the camps used 10 and 20 man tents and usually housed double that number of POW's. They were given blankets and straw initially, later bunks were issued.

There was a serious attempt by the US to keep disease down and proper latrines dug, cooking and washing facilities made, delousing with DDT was common.

If anything, the French--who also ran camps in their sectors--were the most brutal to the Germans. They had an axe to grind. The British handed over a large number of their POWs in Germany to the Russians on the later's request. This usually ended very badly for those POW's.

This is one of a series of photos of one of the only formal surrenders of an entire German unit in early 1945, a few months before the end of the war.

This was S. PzJr Abt. 512 commanded by Hamptmann (Captain) Albert Ernst, at Iserlohn Germany in the Ruhr. A surrender was negotiated, and the unit drove it's vehicles into the town square where the troops paraded and stacked their arms in an orderly fashion before being marched off to a POW camp.

Some of the most bullshit lines in that fiction include:

No one has eaten any food for weeks, and they are slowly starving and dying. But, they can't do this to us!
    No food for weeks? Yea, sure... POW's got rations, spotty in the temporary holding camps near the front, but regularly once in the COMZ. In fact, the US once the war ended issued the food in bulk to the Germans who organized their own cooks and were issued mess gear and a field kitchen per so many men. Camps were organized into smaller groups within the whole camp and each area got it's own mess and latrine facilities.

Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure.
    Frostbite? The war in Europe ended in May 1945, at the beginning of summer...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (10-25-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

lying ass, bullshit sources. that never happened. americans treated captured soldiers much better than any other country. germans would go out of their way to surrender to americans before the russians came. here in texas, i surveyed near a former POW camp for Germans and many Germans after the war CAME BACK TO TEXAS TO LIVE.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Be careful there. I am a published military historian. My specialty is technology and such but I can hold my own on most other topics, while you link an uncredited, unsourced webpage as proof of what?

Did you bother to actually read what I posted? Do I need to find other websites to post? Not that it would likely do any good. I have had lengthy debates with people over the reality of human caused global warming. No amount of proof I give them is good enough for them. It's like they are cultists. I have more history for you on other topics. But it has been my experience that posting it only gets me banned. Though if you are interested, I could tell you of a place where the truth can be spoken. At least to some degree.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Eisenhower was Presbyterian from his mothers Mennonite & then Jehovah's Witness upbringing instead of Jewish; but WIKI must not be intelligence.
    Whatever Eisenhower was, of which there is some debate, without a doubt he was a mass murderer. Those death camps for German soldiers after the war did exist.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    "Nuff" bullshit said. Try this on for size.

https://truedemocracyparty.net/2014/...tten-genocide/

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Obviously nothing but pro-Nazi propaganda promoting hate.

The only thing I promote is truth. Sukka.