Thread: Get Vaccinated. DO IT NOW!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Get Vaccinated. DO IT NOW!

To hell with all the conspiracy theories. It's just a vaccine. It's really not that much different than a vaccine against polio, chicken pox, small pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough or anything else people may have been vaccinated against. And though it may not have been studied as much as some like, all the necessary statistics are in. The vaccine works! At least a couple of the vaccines are over 90% effective.

The only way were are going to be able to beat the coronavirus is to get everybody vaccinated. Though for many, I guess the coronavirus isn't deadly enough. But 700k to over 900k dead in the U.S. from it so far is deadly enough for me. It is also far deadlier than the flu. Back in 1918-1919, over 600,000 people died in the U.S. from the "Spanish" flu. And our population was only about one third of what it is today. Also, medical technology wasn't nearly as advanced back then as it is now. If they had the coronavirus going around back then instead of the Spanish flu, I wouldn't doubt if the death toll would have been in the many millions.

Also, the coronavirus is much more contagious than the flu. I have been hearing that cases of the flu went way down compared to what they usually are. That is because people were protecting themselves against the coronavirus. But though flu cases went down, coronavirus cases didn't. Though from what I hear they are starting to go down now. That is because so many people have been vaccinated. But all that is no reason for the unvaccinated to remain unvaccinated. To me, it is a patriotic duty to get vaccinated.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ovid-19-in-u-s
    Last edited by chainbreak; 10-24-2021 at 02:43 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do not listen to ChainBreak. He's a DeepState Stooge. You have a 'Right to Die'!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

They are killing people with jabs

Then they are claiming them as an unvaccinated death which is them also admitting that the jabs they give are not even a vaccine.

Wake up to the murderous intent behind such sick behavior before it is too late.

https://troymedia.com/health/ontario.../#.YXTHi5rMJPa

People get the jab and are dying while being classified as an unvaccinated death according to the CDC replacing definitions (Sept. 10 2021) and twisting things while imposing such rubbish as guideline for policy. Sickly our officials appear to have adopted such twisted mentality thus on board with covering up deaths from the jab.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Do not listen to ChainBreak. He's a DeepState Stooge. You have a 'Right to Die'!

Gee, how ever did you figure that out Jack ... lol
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Gee, how ever did you figure that out Jack ... lol

There's this guy in Canada, ... outside Toronto or Quebec or something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Matt Dillon (10-24-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,603 Times in 51,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chainbreak View Post
    To hell with all the conspiracy theories. It's just a vaccine. It's really not that much different than a vaccine against polio, chicken pox, small pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough or anything else people may have been vaccinated against. And though it may not have been studied as much as some like, all the necessary statistics are in. The vaccine works! At least a couple of the vaccines are over 90% effective.

The only way were are going to be able to beat the coronavirus is to get everybody vaccinated. Though for many, I guess the coronavirus isn't deadly enough. But 700k to over 900k dead in the U.S. from it so far is deadly enough for me. It is also far deadlier than the flu. Back in 1918-1919, over 600,000 people died in the U.S. from the "Spanish" flu. And our population was only about one third of what it is today. And medical technology wasn't nearly as advanced back then as it is now. If they had the coronavirus going around back then instead of the Spanish flu, I wouldn't doubt if the death toll would have been in the many millions.

Also, the coronavirus is much more contagious than the flu. I have been hearing that cases of the flu went way down compared to what they usually are. That is because people were protecting themselves against the coronavirus. But though flu cases went down, coronavirus cases didn't. Though from what I hear they are starting to go down now. That is because so many people have been vaccinated. But all that is no reason for the unvaccinated to remain unvaccinated. To me, it is a patriotic duty to get vaccinated.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ovid-19-in-u-s
    I'll be looking forward to my Moderna booster and updating my other vaccinations.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,603 Times in 51,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bullshit.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Jack;4741718]Do not listen to ChainBreak. He's a DeepState Stooge. You have a 'Right to Die'!

Could you try sucking a little less? Of all those people who died, how many of them do you think wanted to die. Though you are right that people should have the right to die. But in this case, having the right to help kill other people isn't one people should have.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then they are claiming them as an unvaccinated death which is them also admitting that the jabs they give are not even a vaccine.

Wake up to the murderous intent behind such sick behavior before it is too late.

https://troymedia.com/health/ontario.../#.YXTHi5rMJPa

People get the jab and are dying while being classified as an unvaccinated death according to the CDC replacing definitions (Sept. 10 2021) and twisting things while imposing such rubbish as guideline for policy. Sickly our officials appear to have adopted such twisted mentality thus on board with covering up deaths from the jab.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ah. Another conspiracy theory nutjob. The purpose of any vaccine has been to save lives. Not kill people. Also, I would bet that if you went to the hospital for coronavirus or some other illness, you would trust the doctors then.