Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump attacks Meghan McCain and her family

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

What's funny is Megan McCain was not liked by liberals or the other (liberal) ladies on the View. And she's also not liked by Trump and thus Trump supporters. So either you are doing something right because you've pissed off people on both sides or you are doing something really wrong where in this polarized environment both sides can agree to dislike you.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    What's funny is Megan McCain was not liked by liberals or the other (liberal) ladies on the View. And she's also not liked by Trump and thus Trump supporters. So either you are doing something right because you've pissed off people on both sides or you are doing something really wrong where in this polarized environment both sides can agree to dislike you.
    true. she's completely wrapped up in herself. I saw an interview and thought I might hear some juicy gossip about teh View but it was all her whining - not much else
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-24-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

She’s a fool

She has partial sight

The rest of the republicans are blind fools

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    "Isn't it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of 'The View,'" Trump said.

Trump also attacked Meghan McCain's father.

"At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO," Trump said, using an acronym for "Republican in name only."

In the statement, Trump continued to push the false narrative that he won the state of Arizona in the 2020 presidential election despite having no evidence for the claim.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine
    TRUMP!! TRUMP !! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!

McCain needs to stop her personal bullshit ,and represent the people elected her.....and her father was a CORRUPT ASSHOLE...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    TRUMP!! TRUMP !! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!

McCain needs to stop her personal bullshit ,and represent the people elected her.....and her father was a CORRUPT ASSHOLE...
    What office does she hold?

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I feel like there is a lesson on the futility of attempting the appease the Regressives here.....they hate you......they will always hate you.....they wont be happy till you are ground into dust.
    Try doing it. This is a story about Trump slamming Repoubs again. Trump goes after anyone he sees as insufficiently Trumpian. Trump wants complete acquiescence. You are way off-topic
    The terrible left is trying to get rightys to vaccinate themselves and their families. That is an act of love not hate.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

"Isn't it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of 'The View,'" Trump said.

"At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO," Trump said, using an acronym for "Republican in name only."

In the statement, Trump continued to push the false narrative that he won the state of Arizona in the 2020 presidential election despite having no evidence for the claim.

What a scumbag he is. Not to mention a seething misogynist who can't stand strong women, especially those who speak out.

Stephanie Grisham (I'll Take Your Questions Now) was 100% correct when she described him as a volatile hothead who turned against people on a dime, and used the ugliest, most vile insults on people he think disrespected him. Every day that we don't have to read one of his despicable pronouncements is a good day for America.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Trump claims he approved John McCain's funeral — here's what actually happened

March 21, 2019

President Trump escalated his one-sided feud against the late Sen. John McCain this week, claiming in a Wednesday speech that nobody thanked him for the late senator's funeral. The president claimed that he, as president, "had to approve" that funeral.

"I endorsed him at his request," Mr. Trump said of McCain. "And I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president, I had to approve. I don't care about this, I didn't get a 'thank you' and that's okay."

The president has jurisdiction over the arrival and departure at Joint Base Andrews, a military facility owned by the Air Force, where the plane landed and took off. But that's about where Mr. Trump's involvement ended.

The National Cathedral, which held McCain's funeral service last year, said only state funerals for former presidents involve consultation with government officials, and no funeral requires the president's approval.

Mr. Trump also took two days after McCain's death to order the lowering of the flags at the White House, doing so only after intense public criticism.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-tru...ally-happened/

That report appeared two and a half years ago. Looks like Trump is still lying about it.
    That's what he does when he's caught in a lie. He doubles down on it.

― Charles Dickens

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here's trump's full statement about McCain. You can't read this word salad without realizing that trump has one foot in the loony bin and the other on a banana peel.

"Isn’t it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of “The View.” At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world’s longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO’s RINO. Despite his fighting against me, I won Arizona by a lot in 2016 and won Arizona by even more in 2020—unfortunately the vote counters in 2020 were far more important than the candidate (See the determinative Report issued Wednesday by the Arizona Auditors!). I have since found out that McCain, who was close to last in his class at Annapolis, sent the fake and totally discredited scam Dossier to the FBI, hoping to stop the “Trump Train.” In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her “physically ill.” She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good!"

― Charles Dickens

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What a great description of most of Fox's "journalists."
    Maybe so, yet after putting themselves in front of a camera, they are not exempt from criticism.

How is it that this fat bitch is some kind of sacred cow not to be criticized?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

dukkha (10-23-2021), Truth Detector (10-24-2021)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Here's trump's full statement about McCain. You can't read this word salad without realizing that trump has one foot in the loony bin and the other on a banana peel.

"Isn’t it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of “The View.” At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world’s longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO’s RINO. Despite his fighting against me, I won Arizona by a lot in 2016 and won Arizona by even more in 2020—unfortunately the vote counters in 2020 were far more important than the candidate (See the determinative Report issued Wednesday by the Arizona Auditors!). I have since found out that McCain, who was close to last in his class at Annapolis, sent the fake and totally discredited scam Dossier to the FBI, hoping to stop the “Trump Train.” In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her “physically ill.” She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good!"
    Sounds like he has that cow's number.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Maybe so, yet after putting themselves in front of a camera, they are not exempt from criticism.

How is it that this fat bitch is some kind of sacred cow not to be criticized?
    I saw a few minutes of her interview on FOX..everything out of her mouth was about her hurt feelings
    I listened to a few minutes of her whining and then shut her off

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-23-2021), Truth Detector (10-24-2021)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,562 Times in 9,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Awesome. Good for Trump!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-23-2021), Truth Detector (10-24-2021)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,464 Times in 3,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Where would Trump find happiness if there weren't people he liked to attack?
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-24-2021)

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Meghan McCain is nothing but a low quality grifter.

If you dont know this then Fuck You!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post: