Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Kevin McCarthy’s vile attack on Liz Cheney shows the dangers of a GOP House

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    19,773
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 4,264 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 506 Times in 477 Posts

    Default Kevin McCarthy’s vile attack on Liz Cheney shows the dangers of a GOP House

    A vile new attack from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), and Stephen K. Bannon’s flouting of a subpoena from the House select committee investigating Jan. 6, both underscore the fragility of such shared understandings.

    The McCarthy consigliere told consultants to choose between working for Cheney and working for McCarthy, the Times reports. With McCarthy potentially the next House speaker, consultants must take such threats seriously, so one firm working for Cheney severed their relationship.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...n-6-committee/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    guno (10-22-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    14,799
    Thanks
    6,177
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 5,028 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 415 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Oh yes,....seems VERY VILE. Vile is just the exact right word to describe it. Its even more vile then saying you hope trump voters all die. How Very very very VILE of McCarthy !

    I so do love faux outrage. It makes those engaging in it look so small and dim witted. LOVE IT!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    ExpressLane (10-22-2021), Wolverine (10-22-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    10,455
    Thanks
    5,763
    Thanked 3,959 Times in 2,891 Posts
    Groans
    48
    Groaned 182 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Oh yes,....seems VERY VILE. Vile is just the exact right word to describe it. Its even more vile then saying you hope trump voters all die. How Very very very VILE of McCarthy !

    I so do love faux outrage. It makes those engaging in it look so small and dim witted. LOVE IT!
    They love to play victim!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

    ExpressLane (10-22-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    14,799
    Thanks
    6,177
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 5,028 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 415 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Reminds me of when that old scumbag Ed Schultz was still on MSNBC....

    Every day was a new WAR.

    In his scariest voice....

    " The Republican WAR ON WOMEN"

    " The Republican WAR ON THE POOR"

    " The Republican WAR ON THE MIDDLE CLASS"


    Frikkin joke..


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    ExpressLane (10-22-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    8,340
    Thanked 5,514 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Groans
    335
    Groaned 117 Times in 117 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    A vile new attack from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), and Stephen K. Bannon’s flouting of a subpoena from the House select committee investigating Jan. 6, both underscore the fragility of such shared understandings.

    The McCarthy consigliere told consultants to choose between working for Cheney and working for McCarthy, the Times reports. With McCarthy potentially the next House speaker, consultants must take such threats seriously, so one firm working for Cheney severed their relationship.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...n-6-committee/
    Chenny is a rino and will be voted out next primary.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 10-22-2021 at 09:57 PM.
    IMPEACH 46

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Wolverine (10-22-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    14,799
    Thanks
    6,177
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 5,028 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 415 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    They love to play victim!
    Yup. And they are FANTASTIC at looking totally astroturf and stupid while doing it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Wolverine (10-22-2021)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,978
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 4,172 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 705 Times in 663 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Chenny is a rino and well be voted out next primary.
    Cheney- Rhino- will!

    There! I fixed it for you!

    It's OK, we realize it's Beer:30 somewhere!

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    110,055
    Thanks
    9,051
    Thanked 31,631 Times in 25,162 Posts
    Groans
    3,037
    Groaned 2,402 Times in 2,292 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    A vile new attack from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), and Stephen K. Bannon’s flouting of a subpoena from the House select committee investigating Jan. 6, both underscore the fragility of such shared understandings.

    The McCarthy consigliere told consultants to choose between working for Cheney and working for McCarthy, the Times reports. With McCarthy potentially the next House speaker, consultants must take such threats seriously, so one firm working for Cheney severed their relationship.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...n-6-committee/
    she should be using demmycrat consultants anyway.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,978
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 4,172 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 705 Times in 663 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    she should be using demmycrat consultants anyway.....
    So you hate Liz now huh?

    Why exactly?

    Even if every democrat up and died and left you Trumptards all to yourselves in your world!

    The minute that happened you would all turn on each other and eat each other's asses into extinction!

    Brilliant!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 10-22-2021 at 01:14 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

    guno (10-22-2021)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    8,340
    Thanked 5,514 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Groans
    335
    Groaned 117 Times in 117 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Cheney- Rhino- will!

    There! I fixed it for you!

    It's OK, we realize it's Beer:30 somewhere!
    There is no H in RINO.
    IMPEACH 46

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,978
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 4,172 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 705 Times in 663 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    There is no H in RINO.
    I thought you were just being rude and referring to her size!

    Because she is clearly no rino- she is one of the most conservative members in Congress!

    She just happens to have a moral compass!

    You hate her for that don't you?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

    Diesel (10-22-2021)

  20. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    8,340
    Thanked 5,514 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Groans
    335
    Groaned 117 Times in 117 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I thought you were just being rude and referring to her size!

    Because she is clearly no rino- she is one of the most conservative members in Congress!

    She just happens to have a moral compass!

    You hate her for that don't you?
    She is with out a doubt one of the two biggest RINOs in congress. She is heading for a primary defeat.
    IMPEACH 46

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,978
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 4,172 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 705 Times in 663 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    She is with out a doubt one of the two biggest RINOs in congress. She is heading for a primary defeat.
    If she is heading for a defeat- it is only because Trump will be trying to instill one of his Trumptarded ass-kissers in her place for retaliation purposes.

    You and Donald Trump- your master- just hate her because she voted to impeach your idiot- and for damn good reasons!

    You Trumptards are the most self-centered self-important purple kool-aid and bleach guzzlers on the planet!

    It's fucking hilarious- as well as pathetic!

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    110,055
    Thanks
    9,051
    Thanked 31,631 Times in 25,162 Posts
    Groans
    3,037
    Groaned 2,402 Times in 2,292 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

    Why exactly?
    failure to support the conservative agenda.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  23. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    38,967
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 17,009 Times in 11,870 Posts
    Groans
    4,470
    Groaned 3,822 Times in 3,558 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Reminds me of when that old scumbag Ed Schultz was still on MSNBC....

    Every day was a new WAR.

    In his scariest voice....

    " The Republican WAR ON WOMEN"

    " The Republican WAR ON THE POOR"

    " The Republican WAR ON THE MIDDLE CLASS"


    Frikkin joke..

    War on Christmas was my fav. Who is dumb enough to think that that made sense?

  24. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (10-22-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Kevin McCarthy is the O.J. Simpson of Jan. 6
    By BidenPresident in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2021, 05:46 PM
  2. Is Kevin McCarthy feeling a bit anxious?
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2021, 10:27 AM
  3. Liz Cheney to Mike Wallace: FBI needs to investigate Kevin McCarthy
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2021, 04:59 PM
  4. Kevin McCarthy has amnesia
    By Concart in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2021, 10:15 AM
  5. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-12-2021, 09:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •