Thread: Here's a great post from Free Republic on covid and the vaccines

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Here's a great post from Free Republic on covid and the vaccines

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/4005830/posts

Just my humble opinion.The vaccine is killing and injuring millions.They will blame the unvaccinated for theses deaths,and claim new variants are the cause.But do not be fooled it is the fake vaccine itself doing exactly what its designed to do.Kill people.

I was given smallpox,polio,mumps,measles,and rubella vaccines ofer 50 years ago.In 50 years I have never gotten smallpox,polio,mumps ,measles,or rubella.I have never passed on any of those diseases,and have never needed a booster.

The reason they want everyone vaxxed is so that there is no control group left to prove the lies.The Amish refused the vax and masks,why arent they dying?The homeless refuse the masks and vax and should be piling up like cordwood but they are not.The government is demanding working people get the vax but not illegal immigrants or welfare recipients.We must say NO,this ends when enough people wake up and fight for the rights they so freely give away.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remember - the TV networks telling us to get the vaccine are the same pathological liars who told us george floyd was a model citizen and devoted father.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post

Just my humble opinion.The vaccine is killing and injuring millions.They will blame the unvaccinated for theses deaths,and claim new variants are the cause.But do not be fooled it is the fake vaccine itself doing exactly what its designed to do.Kill people.

I was given smallpox,polio,mumps,measles,and rubella vaccines ofer 50 years ago.In 50 years I have never gotten smallpox,polio,mumps ,measles,or rubella.I have never passed on any of those diseases,and have never needed a booster.

The reason they want everyone vaxxed is so that there is no control group left to prove the lies.The Amish refused the vax and masks,why arent they dying?The homeless refuse the masks and vax and should be piling up like cordwood but they are not.The government is demanding working people get the vax but not illegal immigrants or welfare recipients.We must say NO,this ends when enough people wake up and fight for the rights they so freely give away.
    Just an uninformed opinion is how it should be phrased.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Trumpet (10-22-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do the Amish go around people a lot? Do the homeless people?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Trumpet (10-22-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You're being too polite.
    Lock Him Up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-22-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Facebook education.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

And that says it all.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remember - the TV networks telling us to get the vaccine are the same pathological liars who told us george floyd was a model citizen and devoted father.
    I remember liars like you making that claim. Never heard it on TV Networks.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I remember liars like you making that claim. Never heard it on TV Networks.
    HAHAHA. More lies from you. Your precious "tv people" NEVER talked about the criminal past of serial felon george floyd.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It is one man's opinion. No argument there. But i think it's a great post. Why don't you address the points he raised.?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

It is one man's opinion. No argument there. But i think it's a great post. Why don't you address the points he raised.?
    What points did he raise? He made several baseless claims and gave an irrelevant anecdote.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

I love your arguments TDaK.
    So, didn't you argue that 99.9% of people that get Covid don't die?
    Now you are arguing that homeless people should be stacking up like cord-wood?
    There are less than 600,000 homeless people in the US. Using your claims that would mean only about 600 homeless people in the entire US that have died from Covid in the last 18 months.
    Even if we use the accepted number of about 2% of those that get Covid die from it, it would mean only 12,000 homeless people would have died from it in the last 18 months. That works out to about 667 per month across the 50 states.

As to the vaccine killing "millions". The number of people that die every year in the US is about 2.4 million. This year we will likely see about 3.1 million deaths. Are you claiming 2 million of those are from the vaccine?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Umm, Free Republic is a place users can post any wackadoodle stuff they want. Where is this actually from? Or is it literally just a random user's opinion that carries as much weight as a mule with a pelvic fracture.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHA. More lies from you. Your precious "tv people" NEVER talked about the criminal past of serial felon george floyd.
    Sorry liar as usual. They did on mine. Perhaps you should watch more then your godless faux news.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

He has it right calling it a “humble” opinion. No sourcing of course, seldom is with true believers who get their ideas from their assholes. But here is one item in the news regarding his COVID free homeless:

https://www.wlns.com/news/health/cor...-19-outbreaks/
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."