Thread: The Question All Modern Physicists Cower From Because They Lie

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default The Question All Modern Physicists Cower From Because They Lie

https://www.brighteon.com/324a2be6-5...9-009ad180fae7

They even talk about the universe expanding, Expanding into what and with what? (not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness, expansion requires more so tell me where does the more come from? ... Bunch of imbeciles)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 10-23-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,641 Times in 27,298 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

First, you are assuming the universe is finite.

We have no idea if that assumption is true. The observable universe is estimated to be 90 billion light years diameter.

But the keyword there is the observable universe. The universe might actually be infinite because the laws of physics do not permit us to see past the electromagnetic radiation of the observable universe. It could go on forever, but the photons are just not reaching us from those distances .

Second, the expansion of the universe refers to spacetime itself expanding - not to the universe expanding at the "edges" into void space.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-24-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post

They even talk about the universe expanding, Expanding into what and with what? (not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness, expansion requires more so tell me where the does more come from? ... Bunch of imbeciles)

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Expansion creates its own space.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Expansion creates its own space.
    Expansions re create their own space, secondly being that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness explain how the universe could possibly expand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    First, you are assuming the universe is finite.

We have no idea if that assumption is true. The observable universe is estimated to be 90 billion light years diameter.

But the keyword there is the observable universe. The universe might actually be infinite because the laws of physics do not permit us to see past the electromagnetic radiation of the observable universe. It could go on forever, but the photons are just not reaching us from those distances .

Second, the expansion of the universe refers to spacetime itself expanding - not to the universe expanding at the "edges" into void space.
    It is called universe of which means within it's own like anything else with a name means within it's own. Prove that there is anything outside of this universe when you yourself admits the observable universe of which you can't see past it to prove that there is anything outside of it. 90 billion light years in diameter is rhetoric likely formulated by someone who wanted to appear intelligent.

Still within itself expansion requires more, so where does the more come from when not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. It takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for a positron to collide with an electron to create a photon of which two photons colliding creates two electron positron pairs ... All energy matter and time re creating energy and matter at even the most basic of levels.

Something else for you

Time Is Factually Not A Construct

The fact remains that it takes time for an asteroid to get from "A" to "B" whether there is anyone present "with a system devised" to measure the time that it takes or not!

The construct is a system devised to measure time, not time itself.

Time is the duration it takes for all things to happen.

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Expansions re create their own space, secondly being that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness explain how the universe could possibly expand.

It is called universe of which means within it's own like anything else with a name means within it's own. Prove that there is anything outside of this universe when you yourself admits the observable universe of which you can't see past it to prove that there is anything outside of it. 90 billion light years in diameter is rhetoric likely formulated by someone who wanted to appear intelligent.

Still within itself expansion requires more, so where does the more come from when not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. It takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for a positron to collide with an electron to create a photon of which two photons colliding creates two electron positron pairs ... All energy matter and time re creating energy and matter at even the most basic of levels.

Something else for you

The fact remains that it takes time for an asteroid to get from "A" to "B" whether there is anyone present "with a system devised" to measure the time that it takes or not!

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    That is a heck of a lot of words just to show you do not have a working knowledge of astrophysics and cosmology.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Something else for you

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You are wrong.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is a heck of a lot of words just to show you do not have a working knowledge of astrophysics and cosmology.
    Then back your statement up with something called validity by contesting what I share with something called validity liar.

You are wrong.
    Then instead of making up a lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim, back up your rhetoric with something called validity. I know you never will because you have none.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then back your statement up with something called validity by contesting what I share with something called validity liar.

Then instead of making up a lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim, back up your rhetoric with something called validity. I know you never will because you have none.
    You were obviously unaware prior to this thread that the universe is not expanding into anything; there is just more of it because spacetime itself is expanding.

And you also were unware that we can only see electromagnetic radiation from the observable universe. There is no proof the observable universe is all that exists. The universe could be infinite or our observable universe just might be part of a greater multiverse.

Whatever working knowledge I have of astrophysics and cosmology came from paying tuition, hard work, and commitment on my part. If you are asking me to teach you cosmology, you are going to have to pay me tuition money.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You were obviously unaware prior to this thread that the universe is not expanding into anything; there is just more of it because spacetime itself is expanding.

And you also were unware that we can only see electromagnetic radiation from the observable universe. There is no proof the observable universe is all that exists. The universe could be infinite or our observable universe just might be part of a greater multiverse.

Whatever working knowledge I have of astrophysics and cosmology came from paying tuition, hard work, and commitment on my part. If you are asking me to teach you cosmology, you are going to have to pay me tuition money.
    Well said, Cypress.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default David, you did not catch phycisists lying

The galaxies are not moving, except for localized gravitational effects.

The galaxies are, have been, and always will be sitting in the same relative location is space.

The spacetime between galaxies is what is expanding.

This is a consequence of general relativity.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The galaxies are not moving, except for localized gravitational effects.

The galaxies are, have been, and always will be sitting in the same relative location is space.

The spacetime between galaxies is what is expanding.

This is a consequence of general relativity.
    Well said, Cypress.

Then explain how there is more when the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness?!! Share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You never will because you have no validity. What makes you think I need to be aware of what you claim to see, because either way it is not a factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. When a population expands, it expands because there are more people eating food and procreating hence another example that it always takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Every form of energy and matter in this universe always did exist throughout an endless duration of constant change with no more and no less because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything that does exist always did exist and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that everything that does exist always will exist throughout an endless duration of constant change.

Your claims based upon so called observation over a short period of time humans have been observing and making up theories and fairy tales etc. of the galaxies is irrelevant because the foundation of this issue has to do with you making up an obvious lie about the universe expanding. Yet it is obvious you will never be able to back that lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim because you never will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. It's like you can't even grasp a basic understanding.

Now again, you go right ahead and explain how the universe expands when the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness.

Yeah all that tuition etc. and what's next you going to beg me to teach you how to tie your shoes or hold your hand to go to the fa kin bathroom?!!

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then explain how there is more when the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness?!!
    Your brain is limited by education and experience. You are limited to thinking in terms of conventional Euclidean geometry.

Spacetime is infinitely elastic, and is not expanding into anything. Spacetime itself is expanding.

Share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness!
    Quantum theory predicts that virtual particles are constantly popping into and out of existence, and this has been experimentally confirmed.

I am not going to teach anymore physics to the mentally ill, unless you pay me tuition money.

I am sure there are public community colleges near you where you can pay to take your very first physics class.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

They even talk about the universe expanding, Expanding into what and with what? (not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness, expansion requires more so tell me where does the more come from? ... Bunch of imbeciles)

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Explain redshifts.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default The expansion of the universe conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Explain redshifts.
    I think the real question this thread highlights, is why would a rube go to the trouble of making a bizarre video, when the questions could have been answered by a garden variety phycisist, or by anyone with a handful of undergraduate physics classes under their belt.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-25-2021)