Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Republicans Now Want to Nationalize the Food Industry

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Republicans complain about millions of Americans starving to death from food shortages, but look out the window, it is not happening. Well, anyway, they complain that Biden has not fixed supply chain problems by nationalizing the related industries. They actually want government to take control of the private sector to stop a problem nowhere near as bad as they claim.

The world has supply chain problems, and America has higher growth than much of the world, so would be expected to have worse problems. Private industry has kept us from having worse problems, with help from the Biden Administration. Ports that used to be only open 40 hours a week, are now open 168 hours a week. Republicans point out that it is taking time to get the staffing up to the point where they are running 100% 24/7, but that is only a question of time. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

trump would be trying to take personal control over private industry, because he believed he was smarter than everyone else. It was a Hitler-like move. The fact is, he is not smarter than everyone else.
    I never expect anything positive to ever be said about Joe Biden or the Democrats by Republicans or Trumptards.

I fully expect the Trumptarded Republicans to Damn Biden and the Democrats if they DO- And Damn them if they don't- no matter what - from here until eternity!

So already knowing they have a skewed and trumped up twerped view on things- I DO NOT EVEN GIVE THEM ONE BIT OF SATISFACTION THAT I GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT THEY EVER HAVE To SAY ANYMORE!

I just ignore them- as if they don't even exist anymore!

Voicing opposition to the things they say, or letting them think the things they say upset me, only feeds their insanity and irrational hateful behavior.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I never expect anything positive to ever be said about Joe Biden or the Democrats by Republicans or Trumptards.

I fully expect the Trumptarded Republicans to Damn Biden and the Democrats if they DO- And Damn them if they don't- no matter what - from here until eternity!

So already knowing they have a skewed and trumped up twerped view on things- I DO NOT EVEN GIVE THEM ONE BIT OF SATISFACTION THAT I GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT THEY EVER HAVE To SAY ANYMORE!

I just ignore them- as if they don't even exist anymore!

Voicing opposition to the things they say, or letting them think the things they say upset me, only feeds their insanity and irrational hateful behavior.
    You are very right.

All these Republican posts about how happy they are that hurting America is hurting liberals has really shined a spotlight on them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (10-21-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Republicans complain about millions of Americans starving to death from food shortages, but look out the window, it is not happening. Well, anyway, they complain that Biden has not fixed supply chain problems by nationalizing the related industries. They actually want government to take control of the private sector to stop a problem nowhere near as bad as they claim.

The world has supply chain problems, and America has higher growth than much of the world, so would be expected to have worse problems. Private industry has kept us from having worse problems, with help from the Biden Administration. Ports that used to be only open 40 hours a week, are now open 168 hours a week. Republicans point out that it is taking time to get the staffing up to the point where they are running 100% 24/7, but that is only a question of time. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

trump would be trying to take personal control over private industry, because he believed he was smarter than everyone else. It was a Hitler-like move. The fact is, he is not smarter than everyone else.
    What Republican has called for nationalizing the food industry?

https://news.yahoo.com/america-isnt-running-everything...
    America isn't running out of everything just because of a supply-chain crisis. America is running out of everything because Americans are buying so much stuff.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-25-2021)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You can try to insult me all you want, but you cannot change the facts about welfare reform back in 1997. There has not been lifetime welfare in several decades now, despite what your right wing conspiracy sites claim.
    Welfare reform had zero effect on you collecting. You can pipe down idiot.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Yawn. And this is what the liberal left considers "intellect".
    Who's a Dummy can always be relied upon to spout total bulshit.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

we do ? First I heard of it .You got a club or address or phone number for this ?