Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republicans Now Want to Nationalize the Food Industry

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...al-survey-poll

the OP fits into this article perfectly. it is comical how far off this thread is

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I am doing great. You are doing fine. It sounds like things are going well with Biden as President.
    Your welfare benefits are still being paid to you Walt. That truly is all you have going for you.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Republicans complain about millions of Americans starving to death from food shortages, but look out the window, it is not happening. Well, anyway, they complain that Biden has not fixed supply chain problems by nationalizing the related industries. They actually want government to take control of the private sector to stop a problem nowhere near as bad as they claim.

The world has supply chain problems, and America has higher growth than much of the world, so would be expected to have worse problems. Private industry has kept us from having worse problems, with help from the Biden Administration. Ports that used to be only open 40 hours a week, are now open 168 hours a week. Republicans point out that it is taking time to get the staffing up to the point where they are running 100% 24/7, but that is only a question of time. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

trump would be trying to take personal control over private industry, because he believed he was smarter than everyone else. It was a Hitler-like move. The fact is, he is not smarter than everyone else.
    I watched a little of Nazi Ingraham's shitfest on fox the other night..she had former trump economic clown Kudlow and both blamed biden for the private companies not keeping up with pent up demand, and why hasn't he forced them to fix it AFTER they blamed the supply chain problems ON BIG GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE IN PRIVATE BUSINESS!!!! within 5 minutes of each other!!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Your welfare benefits are still being paid to you Walt. That truly is all you have going for you.
    as if someone as mentally impaired as you does not get benefits!! who you trying to fool, stupid fuck bitch?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

LV426 (10-21-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    as if someone as mentally impaired as you does not get benefits!! who you trying to fool, stupid fuck bitch?
    Yawn. And this is what the liberal left considers "intellect".

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

While I have never received welfare, I have given financial advise to disadvantaged people, so do know a bit about welfare. It is not like what you read on the blogs, or heard on FoxNews. It is virtually impossible to receive long term cash payments from welfare. There are a few disability programs, but you almost always have to work for a long time to get them (and be disabled).

After Clinton's welfare reform, long term welfare is basically a thing of the past.

Oh and you cannot buy Food Stamps online, because Food Stamps ceased to exist while Clinton was in office. It was replaced with a SNAP card that is tied to you. You can no longer sell parts of the assistance.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

While I have never received welfare, I have given financial advise to disadvantaged people, so do know a bit about welfare. It is not like what you read on the blogs, or heard on FoxNews. It is virtually impossible to receive long term cash payments from welfare. There are a few disability programs, but you almost always have to work for a long time to get them (and be disabled).

After Clinton's welfare reform, long term welfare is basically a thing of the past.

Oh and you cannot buy Food Stamps online, because Food Stamps ceased to exist while Clinton was in office. It was replaced with a SNAP card that is tied to you. You can no longer sell parts of the assistance.
    Walt. You are just full of shit. You get your ass handed to you every time you try and bullshit your way through things. Yet, like the delusional welfare collecting asshole you are......you just keep trying to bullshit everyone. Works on the left, not for people that actually know these things.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I watched a little of Nazi Ingraham's shitfest on fox the other night..she had former trump economic clown Kudlow and both blamed biden for the private companies not keeping up with pent up demand, and why hasn't he forced them to fix it AFTER they blamed the supply chain problems ON BIG GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE IN PRIVATE BUSINESS!!!! within 5 minutes of each other!!
    Republicans are so sure that trump could take over everything, and fix it... Based on him inheriting a lot of money.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (10-21-2021)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

All indications are that we have significant food shortages ahead of us.

This is what a failing society looks like.

Buckle Up.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

trump was one of the best inheritors in history- money and real estate from his daddy, and a great booming economy from obama.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

Buckle Up.
    temporary back up DUE TO SO MUCH DEMAND...this not a big deal long term. why are you so fucking stupid?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

LV426 (10-21-2021)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Walt. You are just full of shit. You get your ass handed to you every time you try and bullshit your way through things. Yet, like the delusional welfare collecting asshole you are......you just keep trying to bullshit everyone. Works on the left, not for people that actually know these things.
    You just got fuckin' owned.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

What indications? Specify them, because it just looks like you're talking out of your ass here.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Absolutely no indications that we will have a significant food shortage. There is no reason to believe that we will have food shortages in the immediate future. Of course anything is possible years from now, but no reason anything will happen years from now.

Again, maybe you look out your window and see a disaster, but when I look out my window, I see an America rebuilding after the damage done by trump. In other words, our society is not collapsing, but your neighborhood may well be collapsing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can try to insult me all you want, but you cannot change the facts about welfare reform back in 1997. There has not been lifetime welfare in several decades now, despite what your right wing conspiracy sites claim.

Requiring recipients to begin working after two years of receiving benefits;
    Placing a lifetime limit of five years on benefits paid by federal funds;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person...pportunity_Act

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post: