Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Republicans Now Want to Nationalize the Food Industry

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Default Republicans Now Want to Nationalize the Food Industry

Republicans complain about millions of Americans starving to death from food shortages, but look out the window, it is not happening. Well, anyway, they complain that Biden has not fixed supply chain problems by nationalizing the related industries. They actually want government to take control of the private sector to stop a problem nowhere near as bad as they claim.

The world has supply chain problems, and America has higher growth than much of the world, so would be expected to have worse problems. Private industry has kept us from having worse problems, with help from the Biden Administration. Ports that used to be only open 40 hours a week, are now open 168 hours a week. Republicans point out that it is taking time to get the staffing up to the point where they are running 100% 24/7, but that is only a question of time. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

trump would be trying to take personal control over private industry, because he believed he was smarter than everyone else. It was a Hitler-like move. The fact is, he is not smarter than everyone else.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-21-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-21-2021), LV426 (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021), Trumpet (10-21-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Republicans complain about millions of Americans starving to death from food shortages, but look out the window, it is not happening. Well, anyway, they complain that Biden has not fixed supply chain problems by nationalizing the related industries. They actually want government to take control of the private sector to stop a problem nowhere near as bad as they claim.

The world has supply chain problems, and America has higher growth than much of the world, so would be expected to have worse problems. Private industry has kept us from having worse problems, with help from the Biden Administration. Ports that used to be only open 40 hours a week, are now open 168 hours a week. Republicans point out that it is taking time to get the staffing up to the point where they are running 100% 24/7, but that is only a question of time. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

trump would be trying to take personal control over private industry, because he believed he was smarter than everyone else. It was a Hitler-like move. The fact is, he is not smarter than everyone else.
    Donald Trump and the people who support him are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-21-2021), Rune (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Donald Trump and the people who support him are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
    Another proof of the Dunning–Kruger Effect, where the people with the least expertise are sure they are the best experts.

At times like this I think of Yates:
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-21-2021), LV426 (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,577 Times in 9,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yeah,...thats why he is a Billionaire President and you are just some broke dick welfare apartment dweller who doesnt own shit BEGGING for Stimulus checks on a public forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Bulletbob (10-21-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Odd Im a republican and I dont want to do what you claim and have never heard of anyone wanting to nationalize anythh8ng but democrats

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yeah,...thats why he is a Billionaire President and you are just some broke dick welfare apartment dweller who doesnt own shit BEGGING for Stimulus checks on a public forum.

he likes his welfare cheese

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah,...thats why he is a Billionaire President
    He's not President...he lost because you couldn't keep your big, fat mouth shut.

you are just some broke dick welfare apartment dweller who doesnt own shit BEGGING for Stimulus checks on a public forum.
    You don't know SHIT about me, but I know plenty about you because you have a big mouth that you run on JPP.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

trump inherited a lot of money from his grandfather who was a pimp. My grandfather was not a pimp, so I did not inherit a lot of money. My return, like the market average, has been much better than trump's, because I am a better businessman. I also did not need to resort to ripping off contractors and investors, like trump did.

I did not receive any of the stimulus checks, because I made too much money. Nor did I receive any stimulus money. trump paid himself hundreds of millions in stimulus money, but still lost money.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 Times in 14,710 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is sure as hell smarter than Biden
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Trump is so fucking stupid he can't even spell "border", and you were dumb enough to get suckered into toiling his baggage for the rest of your shitty life, not his.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

trump inherited a lot of money from his grandfather who was a pimp. My grandfather was not a pimp, so I did not inherit a lot of money. My return, like the market average, has been much better than trump's, because I am a better businessman. I also did not need to resort to ripping off contractors and investors, like trump did.

I did not receive any of the stimulus checks, because I made too much money. Nor did I receive any stimulus money. trump paid himself hundreds of millions in stimulus money, but still lost money.
    Welfare boy, pipe down. Your delusional, broke ass yammering about having money is getting boring. The stock market does not take EBT cards.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    trump was unable to get into law school. trump lost the debates to Biden. That is the alpha and the omega of trump being dumber than Biden.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Welfare boy, pipe down. Your delusional, broke ass yammering about having money is getting boring. The stock market does not take EBT cards.
    It is a sad statement about the alt right that having a bit of money saved away for retirement is so unbelievable to them.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is a sad statement about the alt right that having a bit of money saved away for retirement is so unbelievable to them.
    The right as a whole are doing just fine. Welfare collecting assholes like yourself??? Not so much.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    The right as a whole are doing just fine. Welfare collecting assholes like yourself??? Not so much.
    I am doing great. You are doing fine. It sounds like things are going well with Biden as President.