Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: I am very proud of my white heritage,..VERY proud in fact!

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Good for you. You are in the right political party, the stonewalling rogue white nationalist dumb GOP. Stay there where you
    belong NAZI.

Funny of it is I was born on George Washington's farmland and my mother is a DAR member. Outwardly I appear whiter than you if your
    fat ass ugly picture is any indication. Yet I don't have white pride. I guess I identify as white on the census.
    I have patriotic pride including love of the human race of which I am so briefly in this world a proud supporting cast member.

I certainly don't parade flaming ignorance and bigotry on an anonymous message board, if ever, at least intentionally.
    Ya know what? I'll tell you what kind of pride I have. Pride in not being a fucking asshole like you. Jesus what a jerk.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

I suppose Al Capone was equally proud of his lesser achievements!

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    I suppose Al Capone was equally proud of his lesser achievements!
    I knew his brother Ralph. But barely . Nice guy. He gave me a whole finski when I was a little kid once!

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,910 Times in 21,670 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

How can anyone be proud of an accident of birth. Be proud of something you did, not something your parents gave you.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    How can anyone be proud of an accident of birth. Be proud of something you did, not something your parents gave you.
    Sometimes people like to see things that arent even there. Like in this thread. Go re read the OP. Every word of it. It is obvious to anyone who isnt a total political hack that I wasnt talking about THAT kind of pride. This has been quite an eye opener. Things really are MUCH worse then even I had thought.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are hundreds if not thousands of examples of people in here making references to white people this or white people that or as some call us....White Pipo. YOU put us all into one basket, one group, and define us as such. You do this daily. No mention of any NO SHARED experience so no culture then for some reason though. Instead its.....White Pipo,...their all the same So I do the same but in a positive way and suddenly it is WRONG TO DO THAT. If true,...then why havent you called out the people who have been doing it all along? Because you are FRAUDS. Frauds with no moral compass or true belief systems.
    Last edited by Stone; 10-22-2021 at 06:42 AM.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you know how many "WHITE PEEEEEOPLE!!!" posts I could bring up and re post in here? Thousands. It should make many on the left ashamed of themselves, especially those in this thread. But it wont,... not one bit. For people who believe in NOTHING except partisan political hackery things like that dont bother you. You are shameless. You will say or do just about anything to advance your political positions. Scumbags all.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha.....It gets 11 pages long and just now one of the mods decides to move it to the off topic forum. Too late now. Damage is already done. Everyone has seen it and knows the thread exists. I'd be ashamed of it too if I were you. Psychologically speaking,.....all you have done by moving this now is prove my point for me. "OH OH,....I better move it,...he's making my fellow hacks look like a bunch of scumbag jackasses!"

Too late. The shots already been fired and its a perfect strike to the heart. All thats left to do is call the slab truck

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Sometimes people like to see things that arent even there. Like in this thread. Go re read the OP. Every word of it. It is obvious to anyone who isnt a total political hack that I wasnt talking about THAT kind of pride. This has been quite an eye opener. Things really are MUCH worse then even I had thought.
    Explain to me then the kind of pride you have in your heritage? I am proud of what I have accomplished, and respectful of where I came from (prevleged) parents, who gave me a better start than most got.

I think I had two of the best parents of their time. They gave me time, love, attention, an education, helped me to learn my own values, refused to try to impose their ideology or beliefs on me, helped me to navigate the world on my own terms. Helped me to find out who I am and what I believed in and what I wanted from life. I am proud of them.

I try to do the same as a parent, and I am very proud of the children I have been raising.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Explain to me then the kind of pride you have in your heritage? I am proud of what I have accomplished, and respectful of where I came from (prevleged) parents, who gave me a better start than most got.

I think I had two of the best parents of their time. They gave me time, love, attention, an education, helped me to learn my own values, refused to try to impose their ideology or beliefs on me, helped me to navigate the world on my own terms. Helped me to find out who I am and what I believed in and what I wanted from life. I am proud of them.

I try to do the same as a parent, and I am very proud of the children I have been raising.
    Too late.......

11. #161 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

They believe that all blacks are Democrats. Blacks are the most Jab resistant as a racial group. Yeah,.....their logic is laughable most of the time. It works like this........ If something supports their positions it is considered the gold standard of Gospel. If something doesnt support their positions they ignore it and pretend it doesnt exist.
    I would say that's a liberal philosophy more so than a black. But why blacks don't want the jab? Who knows.
    My point is that liberals in general are also refusing the jab. My GF works at a hospital, a number of her co-workers refused the jab and quite a few of those are staunch lefties. The hospital is in a mostly liberal city.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Stone (10-22-2021)

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Too late.......
    Too late for what?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Too late for what?
    Talking to you about anything in the thread. You either didnt read the OP at all,....or you purposely twisted it into something it was not. I have no time for either. As an added bonus...LOL WHY have you NEVER called out the countless posts by LWers when they put all white people in one basket as if they were all somehow the same? Do you need examples? You KNOW I can pull up as many as you would like to read. Thousands in fact. Yet no scolding from you. Hmmmmmm. So,...yeah...no need for you to answer the questions I just posed,...we both ALREADY KNOW the answers.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Talking to you about anything in the thread. You either didnt read the OP at all,....or you purposely twisted it into something it was not. I have no time for either.
    So you are running from it, I understand. Run when you cant respond, typical. I was just starting to think you could carry a conversation.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you are running from it, I understand. Run when you cant respond, typical. I was just starting to think you could carry a conversation.
    Wont work. All the evidence is right here in this thread for all to see. You can play the silly "I WON WHEN I REALLY DIDNT "game if you want though. Doesnt mean it accomplishes anything .
    Last edited by Stone; 10-22-2021 at 07:10 AM.