Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: Megyn Kelly Says Her Sons School Promoted Puberty Blockers To 3rd Graders

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    57,381
    Thanks
    93,432
    Thanked 46,941 Times in 30,249 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,096 Times in 3,845 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I laugh, Megyn Kelly is a bs artist. I don’t believe anything that comes from the woman’s mouth.
    Con artists can make good money being on Fox, eh?
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (10-21-2021), Phantasmal (10-21-2021)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    62,181
    Thanks
    82,703
    Thanked 40,923 Times in 26,034 Posts
    Groans
    2,663
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Someone needs to help her find her missing cuckoo and return it to her clock.
    I think that bird has flown too far.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    AProudLefty (10-21-2021), guno (10-21-2021)

  5. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    62,181
    Thanks
    82,703
    Thanked 40,923 Times in 26,034 Posts
    Groans
    2,663
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Con artists can make good money being on Fox, eh?
    Yes, she tried to reinvent herself and flopped, moderates and liberals weren’t buying her brand, so she’s returned to conning the suckers.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    guno (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

  7. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    28,085
    Thanks
    1,637
    Thanked 7,315 Times in 5,943 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 311 Times in 299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    It sounds pretty bad, I would agree, but these days, how do we have any idea what's true and what isn't?

    We're approaching a time where we can only believe what we've actually seen and heard ourselves.

    It's a sign of humanity's devolution.
    Our societal sense making apparatus has been deliberately destroyed.

    Hell is coming.
    I intend to make it all the way through next year so that I may fully enjoy my 2022 NUDES IN NATURE calendar.

  8. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    62,181
    Thanks
    82,703
    Thanked 40,923 Times in 26,034 Posts
    Groans
    2,663
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Our societal sense making apparatus has been deliberately destroyed.

    Hell is coming.
    You always sound like you’re already there.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  9. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (10-22-2021)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    guno (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

  11. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    28,085
    Thanks
    1,637
    Thanked 7,315 Times in 5,943 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 311 Times in 299 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You always sound like you’re already there.
    So much for your powers of observation. Learning how to live an awesome life is part of what the education was for. I will be fine, and free, till the end.
    I intend to make it all the way through next year so that I may fully enjoy my 2022 NUDES IN NATURE calendar.

  12. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9,468
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 3,839 Times in 2,528 Posts
    Groans
    292
    Groaned 399 Times in 386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Also talked about having there junk changed!
    Totally disgusting and out of place!

    https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-m...erty-blockers/

    During her most recent podcast, Megyn Kelly said her son’s school told 3rd grade boys about how they could “take a pill to prevent puberty” so they can later have genitals “chopped off.”

    “Okay, so they unleashed a three-week experimental transgender education program on our boys,” Kelly told guest Ramona Bessinger.

    “One of our fellow parents, a man, raised his hand and said ‘Why did my son come home,’ these are third graders 8 and 9 year olds, ‘Why did my son come home and asks if it’s true that he can take a pill to prevent puberty and then when he turns 18 he can have his penis chopped off if he wants to become a woman?’” Kelly said.

    “There are things that are inappropriate to discuss with children, certainly third graders as it was in our case, and teenagers down the line for all sorts of reasons,” she added.
    she is cuckoo for cocoa puffs in this case- or as traitor trump said-


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

    guno (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

  14. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    57,381
    Thanks
    93,432
    Thanked 46,941 Times in 30,249 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,096 Times in 3,845 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes, she tried to reinvent herself and flopped, moderates and liberals weren’t buying her brand, so she’s returned to conning the suckers.
    It's the "A fool and his money are soon parted" school of "journalism."
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (10-21-2021), Phantasmal (10-22-2021)

  16. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    57,381
    Thanks
    93,432
    Thanked 46,941 Times in 30,249 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,096 Times in 3,845 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    So much for your powers of observation. Learning how to live an awesome life is part of what the education was for. I will be fine, and free, till the end.
    Really? Then why do you abuse so many substances, bitch and moan and cry constantly, and run around like Cassandra wringing her hands?
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (10-21-2021)

  18. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    27,288
    Thanks
    30,820
    Thanked 16,736 Times in 11,542 Posts
    Groans
    1,062
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Because it is. And effective.
    Not according to the CDC.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  19. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44,439
    Thanks
    11,152
    Thanked 11,993 Times in 8,929 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,685 Times in 4,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Not according to the CDC.


    Did your plumber’s brother-in-law tell you that on his Facebook page?

  20. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (10-22-2021)

  21. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    49,109
    Thanks
    12,450
    Thanked 20,834 Times in 14,594 Posts
    Groans
    243
    Groaned 1,849 Times in 1,762 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    During her most recent podcast, Megyn Kelly said her son’s school told 3rd grade boys about how they could “take a pill to prevent puberty” so they can later have genitals “chopped off.”

    “Okay, so they unleashed a three-week experimental transgender education program on our boys,” Kelly told guest Ramona Bessinger.
    sick fucks

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Stretch (10-21-2021), Wolverine (10-22-2021)

  23. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44,439
    Thanks
    11,152
    Thanked 11,993 Times in 8,929 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,685 Times in 4,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Also talked about having there junk changed!
    Totally disgusting and out of place!

    https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-m...erty-blockers/

    During her most recent podcast, Megyn Kelly said her son’s school told 3rd grade boys about how they could “take a pill to prevent puberty” so they can later have genitals “chopped off.”

    “Okay, so they unleashed a three-week experimental transgender education program on our boys,” Kelly told guest Ramona Bessinger.

    “One of our fellow parents, a man, raised his hand and said ‘Why did my son come home,’ these are third graders 8 and 9 year olds, ‘Why did my son come home and asks if it’s true that he can take a pill to prevent puberty and then when he turns 18 he can have his penis chopped off if he wants to become a woman?’” Kelly said.

    “There are things that are inappropriate to discuss with children, certainly third graders as it was in our case, and teenagers down the line for all sorts of reasons,” she added.
    “One of our fellow parents, a man, raised his hand and said….”

    What did HER kids say? Oh, that’s right. NOTHING.

    The Bullshit Meter just pegged out.

  24. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (10-22-2021)

  25. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    27,288
    Thanks
    30,820
    Thanked 16,736 Times in 11,542 Posts
    Groans
    1,062
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post


    Did your plumber’s brother-in-law tell you that on his Facebook page?
    CDC. I have links up everywhere.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  26. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,138
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7,719 Times in 5,498 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 268 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I'm suspect about this story. I went and looked up articles on it. Every one of them traces back to Kelly. The school's name, location, or state is never mentioned in any of them. That leaves me wondering how true the story is. You'd think if it were accurate, the school's name and location would be mentioned.
    I won't say it's all bullshit just yet, but I'm inclined to think it is given the vague nature of it and no corroborating evidence from any other source. This is particularly true since she says she learned of this at a school board meeting from another unnamed parent.

Similar Threads

  1. Megyn Kelly Has Always Been Racist
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2018, 04:25 AM
  2. Megyn Kelly Expected to End NBC Morning Show
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2018, 06:21 AM
  3. Megyn Kelly going to NBC. Says...
    By Brain Food in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 09:07 PM
  4. Megyn Kelly: Black Man Shouldn’t Look At Cop
    By ZappasGuitar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 06:49 PM
  5. It was a joke? Really? Megyn Kelly is not funny and a LIAR!
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 02:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •