Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “I Can’t Do It Anymore!” German Broadcaster Confesses: ‘We Promote New World Order CO

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default “I Can’t Do It Anymore!” German Broadcaster Confesses: ‘We Promote New World Order CO

“I Can’t Do It Anymore!” German Broadcaster Confesses: ‘We Promote New World Order COVID Propaganda’

Bravo! It's about time ...

https://www.planet-today.com/2021/10...html#gsc.tab=0

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Grokmaster (10-20-2021), Matt Dillon (10-20-2021), Stretch (10-20-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    “I Can’t Do It Anymore!” German Broadcaster Confesses: ‘We Promote New World Order COVID Propaganda’

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Ease up on the paranoia. You'll feel better.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

It might be what's killing him?

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Ease up on the paranoia. You'll feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It might be what's killing him?
    Paranoia, what are you retarded?

I Have come to find in recent years I have been fighting the globalist crime organizations all along since year 2000 of which I have been in contact with a thousand Federal, Provincial and Territorial Canadian officials as well as UK Mp's and even House of Lords members (up to a thousand of them) since year 2000. In recent years I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions each year for approximately a half a decade in recent years. I have likely been banned from more social sites that most are aware ever existed. When you share facts backing your claims on the foundations of primary issues you address revealing many for the compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers they prove to be and those liars can't contest you exposing them with even so much as a shred of validity, they make up lies about you of vacant un backed claims as justification to ban you. Once they ban you then the intellectual cowards make up more lies about you knowing you can't post on their garbage sites. Go ahead and type my name in a search engine and that is what you are likely to find still at the top of the search list. I have found that many so called officials of many so called countries turn their backs on citizens, turn their backs on democracy and instead cater to the dictatorship of lobbyists of which lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs.

Needed, an independent no party governing system to break the chains of globalist / lobbyist infiltration in several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day. You actually represent what your constituents want instead of catering to lobbyist dictatorship of which again lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs who keep control of officials through controlling precisely political parties narratives ...

I also have found that thousands of years already prove that as long as religion is around there will never be global unity as well as lies lead to war and divide. Now globalists, leftists, selfish interest groups such as lgbt, antifa blm etc., politicians, main stream media etc. all follow religious example of ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start trying to force such rubbish upon everyone else. Lies lead to war and divide and globalists love this because they seek to divide and conquer several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day hence why they love chaos.

It appears that the general populations greed, selfishness and ignorance (the religious etc.) will never allow us to unite thus very likely lends to the globalists taking an easy victory as they work towards what looks like killing off the masses and enslaving whom ever is left to do their dirty work, like extract the resources such as oil of which now they lobby countries to shut down production so those resources can be scooped by the selfish and the greedy currently using every pathetic lie and deception to divide and conquer.

Conspiracy: When the same shady tactics are unfolding in several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day and recent decades, it is no longer mere theory, it is factual evidence of conspiracy taking place.

let's not forget the CDC removed the definition of vaccine on Sept. 10 2021 and replaced it with their pathetic lies.

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Stretch (10-20-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,096 Times in 12,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not speaking to this particular assertion I several years ago fell out of love with German journalism. There was a time after which American journalism was largely destroyed by the Regressives when I would often turn to the Germans, but that is over. They are not as bad as the Americans, but they are getting there. They are the propaganda arm of the Régime now.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I get most of my journalism now from podcasts and places like substack and the 15 or so people that I look at most everyday on Twitter (though I have never done anything on Twitter other than follow feeds). My consumption of corporate media and places like BBC continues to decline due to lack of quality.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

THE LEFT'S BELOVED PANDEMIC LED TO THE BIGGEST GOVERNMENT POWER GRAB(s) IN HISTORY ,AS WELL AS THE LARGEST WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION IN HISTORY....HE'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

David Jeffrey Spetch (10-20-2021), Hawkeye10 (10-20-2021), Stretch (10-20-2021)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

THE LEFT'S BELOVED PANDEMIC LED TO THE BIGGEST GOVERNMENT POWER GRAB(s) IN HISTORY ,AS WELL AS THE LARGEST WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION IN HISTORY....HE'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT....
    With a large assist from the Mind Molders.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    With a large assist from the Mind Molders.
    You mean the mentally redundant.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I Have come to find in recent years I have been fighting the globalist crime organizations all along since year 2000 of which I have been in contact with a thousand Federal, Provincial and Territorial Canadian officials as well as UK Mp's and even House of Lords members (up to a thousand of them) since year 2000. In recent years I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions each year for approximately a half a decade in recent years. I have likely been banned from more social sites that most are aware ever existed. When you share facts backing your claims on the foundations of primary issues you address revealing many for the compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers they prove to be and those liars can't contest you exposing them with even so much as a shred of validity, they make up lies about you of vacant un backed claims as justification to ban you. Once they ban you then the intellectual cowards make up more lies about you knowing you can't post on their garbage sites. Go ahead and type my name in a search engine and that is what you are likely to find still at the top of the search list. I have found that many so called officials of many so called countries turn their backs on citizens, turn their backs on democracy and instead cater to the dictatorship of lobbyists of which lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs.

Needed, an independent no party governing system to break the chains of globalist / lobbyist infiltration in several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day. You actually represent what your constituents want instead of catering to lobbyist dictatorship of which again lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs who keep control of officials through controlling precisely political parties narratives ...

I also have found that thousands of years already prove that as long as religion is around there will never be global unity as well as lies lead to war and divide. Now globalists, leftists, selfish interest groups such as lgbt, antifa blm etc., politicians, main stream media etc. all follow religious example of ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start trying to force such rubbish upon everyone else. Lies lead to war and divide and globalists love this because they seek to divide and conquer several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day hence why they love chaos.

It appears that the general populations greed, selfishness and ignorance (the religious etc.) will never allow us to unite thus very likely lends to the globalists taking an easy victory as they work towards what looks like killing off the masses and enslaving whom ever is left to do their dirty work, like extract the resources such as oil of which now they lobby countries to shut down production so those resources can be scooped by the selfish and the greedy currently using every pathetic lie and deception to divide and conquer.

Conspiracy: When the same shady tactics are unfolding in several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day and recent decades, it is no longer mere theory, it is factual evidence of conspiracy taking place.

let's not forget the CDC removed the definition of vaccine on Sept. 10 2021 and replaced it with their pathetic lies.

DJS: "I have found that many so called officials of many so called countries turn their backs on citizens, turn their backs on democracy and instead cater to the dictatorship of lobbyists of which lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs."
    Jack: Yes. Lobbyists are Paid Agents of the Wealthy. And sometimes these Agents even write Laws that are passed by their 'bought and paid for' Politicians.

DJS: "Needed, an independent no party governing system to break the chains of globalist / lobbyist infiltration in several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day."
    Jack: Yes. Taking 'Money' out of the political process would be a benefit. So far, most of the Politicians frown on this idea.

DJS: "I also have found that thousands of years already prove that as long as religion is around there will never be global unity as well as lies lead to war and divide."
    Jack Agree.

DJS: "Conspiracy: When the same shady tactics are unfolding in several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day and recent decades, it is no longer mere theory, it is factual evidence of conspiracy taking place."
    Jack: Any ideas how to accomplish this?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one in power gives a fuck about a pissant like you Davey.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    DJS: "I have found that many so called officials of many so called countries turn their backs on citizens, turn their backs on democracy and instead cater to the dictatorship of lobbyists of which lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs."
    Jack: Yes. Lobbyists are Paid Agents of the Wealthy. And sometimes these Agents even write Laws that are passed by their 'bought and paid for' Politicians.

DJS: "Needed, an independent no party governing system to break the chains of globalist / lobbyist infiltration in several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day."
    Jack: Yes. Taking 'Money' out of the political process would be a benefit. So far, most of the Politicians frown on this idea.

DJS: "I also have found that thousands of years already prove that as long as religion is around there will never be global unity as well as lies lead to war and divide."
    Jack Agree.

DJS: "Conspiracy: When the same shady tactics are unfolding in several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day and recent decades, it is no longer mere theory, it is factual evidence of conspiracy taking place."
    Jack: Any ideas how to accomplish this?
    Yes unfortunately that requires unity of which low life's still claim to be religious.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No one in power gives a fuck about a pissant like you Davey.
    Oh that explains why they have been hiding me from the public for 15 years while forcing lies I exposed upon the public eh dumbass.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes unfortunately that requires unity of which low life's still claim to be religious.

You have to find something to 'unify' people. 'Religion' has done that. 'Communism' has done that. 'Capitalism' has done that. 'Nationalism' has done that.
    'Unity' seems like a global undertaking, but you preach against 'Globalism'.

Let's say you are able to dismiss the Religious Quacks. And let's say you are able to dismiss the Nationalists. How do you 'dismiss' the Class System in which there are the 'Haves' and the 'Have-Nots'?
    Is there some way to establish a Meritocracy? Or would that just lead to another 'Class War' between Smart and Dumb?

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Oh that explains why they have been hiding me from the public for 15 years while forcing lies I exposed upon the public eh dumbass.
    And there it is. You think you are someone we should know, I think you're a weirdo renting a log cabin.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see