Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Constitution was trashed and how we may never recover.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Psychoquackery. Fallacy fallacy. There is no paradox here.
    buzz off bozo

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Conservatives desperately need to force themselves to have a "Wake up and smell the coffee" moment.

Their ignorance is becoming embarrishing.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-21-2021)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Try learning English. Liberal doesn't work here.
    Where? Liberal has worked for me all my life!

You should try it.

I bet you have many liberal views, you have just been taught that liberal is a bad word.

If the colonists that first came to America were conservative they would have sided with the English!

It was liberals that won the revolutionary war- and our freedom!

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

You should try it.

I bet you have many liberal views, you have just been taught that liberal is a bad word.

If the colonists that first came to America were conservative they would have sided with the English!

Exactly.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Conservatives: Denial will not work, and it is immoral.

I am not interested in any of your lectures on how morally grounded you are.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I clearly affirm the Constitution.
    yet you support gun laws under the obvious misunderstanding you have about well regulated militia
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    yet you support gun laws under the obvious misunderstanding you have about well regulated militia
    We disagree about the meaning of the second amendment.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you disagree with the founders meaning of the 2nd Amendment. let's be clear about that
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you disagree with the founders meaning of the 2nd Amendment. let's be clear about that
    Text. Text gives meaning. The Constitution is a text, a document.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    In order to understand the extent to which we, as a society, have lost our way, we must first examine what the Constitution says about our Federal Government.

It is very simple and clear;

Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;–And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Nowhere does it say, provide welfare payments, food stamps, create centralized Departments of Agriculture, Education, Transportation, Housing and Urban development etc etc. to ride roughshod over the states.

The Presidency:

Section 2

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

ALL other rights are reserved to the States.

When did we begin the slow devastating erosion of our Republic and take away States rights? During FDR's Presidency. More to follow......

https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/
    It was washed at freedom of religion = infiltrated with a slew of lies and deceptions.

I Have come to find in recent years I have been fighting the globalist crime organizations all along since year 2000 of which I have been in contact with a thousand Federal, Provincial and Territorial Canadian officials as well as UK Mp's and even House of Lords members (up to a thousand of them) since year 2000. In recent years I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions each year for approximately a half a decade in recent years. I have likely been banned from more social sites that most are aware ever existed. When you share facts backing your claims on the foundations of primary issues you address revealing many for the compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers they prove to be and those liars can't contest you exposing them with even so much as a shred of validity, they make up lies about you of vacant un backed claims as justification to ban you. Once they ban you then the intellectual cowards make up more lies about you knowing you can't post on their garbage sites. Go ahead and type my name in a search engine and that is what you are likely to find still at the top of the search list. I have found that many so called officials of many so called countries turn their backs on citizens, turn their backs on democracy and instead cater to the dictatorship of lobbyists of which lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs.

Needed, an independent no party governing system to break the chains of globalist / lobbyist infiltration in several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day. You actually represent what your constituents want instead of catering to lobbyist dictatorship of which again lobbyists for the most part are globalist crime organization lap dogs who keep control of officials through controlling precisely political parties narratives ...

I also have found that thousands of years already prove that as long as religion is around there will never be global unity as well as lies lead to war and divide. Now globalists, leftists, selfish interest groups such as lgbt, antifa blm etc., politicians, main stream media etc. all follow religious example of ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start trying to force such rubbish upon everyone else. Lies lead to war and divide and globalists love this because they seek to divide and conquer several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day hence why they love chaos.

It appears that the general populations greed, selfishness and ignorance (the religious etc.) will never allow us to unite thus very likely lends to the globalists taking an easy victory as they work towards what looks like killing off the masses and enslaving whom ever is left to do their dirty work, like extract the resources such as oil of which now they lobby countries to shut down production so those resources can be scooped by the selfish and the greedy currently using every pathetic lie and deception to divide and conquer.

Conspiracy: When the same shady tactics are unfolding in several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day and recent decades, it is no longer mere theory, it is factual evidence of conspiracy taking place.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

TDS. You can't even name a crime.
    "Mean tweets"

Hell I'll take those every day of the week and twice on Sunday compared to this Bare Shelves Biden, Totalitarian vaccine bullshit - and so will a lot of people, I suspect.

What is going on in this country is completely over the top. The next election will be a blow out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

You should try it.

Try learning English. Liberal doesn't work here.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, you simply disagree with the 2nd amendment. You discard it.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Text. Text gives meaning. The Constitution is a text, a document.
    that text was defined by the founders, not by you

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

apparently, you do. are you a member of a well-regulated militia, dipshit gun nut?