Members banned from this thread: ThatOwlWoman and Matt Dillon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pope Francis calls on Big Tech to CENSOR CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Pope Francis calls on Big Tech to CENSOR CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!

The two biggest CTs are racism and sexism. Liberals tell us whites are engaged in a giant conspiracy against blacks and men are conspiring against women.

https://summit.news/2021/10/19/pope-...racy-theories/

oct 19 2021 Pope Francis invoked God in an effort to pressure Silicon Valley giants into censoring more content, including “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”

The Pope made the remarks during a World Meeting of Popular Movements, a shadowy organization created to promote “social justice” and fight racism with the help of religious leaders.

“In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation,” he stated.

Pope Francis also invoked the term “post-truth,” which was invented by establishment media organs after they began to lose their monopoly on controlling the narrative following the election of Donald Trump.

The Catholic leader apparently believes it’s Christian and Godly to empower giant corporations to shut down free speech.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Church has a long and glorious history of being hostile towards free minds.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Transparency and openness are alien concepts to the upper echelons of the Catholic church

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Transparency and openness are alien concepts to the upper echelons of the Catholic church
    Neither China/East nor the West believes in that anymore.

Buckle Up.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world . All they care about are the benjamins and the mckinleys. Big Tech paid frankie a bundle to say this.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (10-19-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Agreed. That one sure does. It also has a long and notorious history of 12 B that they like to sweep under the rug as much as possible. Thus the reason they want to silence people from talking about actual events that happen that others falsely label as conspiracy theories to discredit those factual events.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (10-19-2021)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world . All they care about are the benjamins and the mckinleys. Big Tech paid frankie a bundle to say this.
    After what the Church has done, the abuse and the mismanagement over many decades, as they supervise the massive decline of Christianity, I dont care what the Pope thinks or says.

That fucker has no standing with me.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Agreed. That one sure does. It also has a long and notorious history of 12 B that they like to sweep under the rug as much as possible. Thus the reason they want to silence people from talking about actual events that happen that others falsely label as conspiracy theories to discredit those factual events.
    You know I was thinking the other day about how the Regressives have destroyed both education and journalism in order to keep people stupid and afraid thus easier to control, comparing that with how the Church was very hostile towards general education because then the people could read the bible themselves and the clergy would have to stop lying to them about what the Bible says.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Stone (10-19-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

The two biggest CTs are racism and sexism. Liberals tell us whites are engaged in a giant conspiracy against blacks and men are conspiring against women.
    More kooky shit sites for your fake conservative bs?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Back under your rock with the other vermin, you disgusting tranny. My threads are for red-blooded right-thinking americans only.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    As opposed to your Daily Kos bullshit right? Imbecile . Get a job. Why not an online job? You are in here a lot,...you claim to be so smart. Prove it,... work for a living instead of sponging when there is no need to. LOTS of online work I bet. You wont though. Easier to sit on your ass and sponge off the Govt.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

You are exactly what it is about. You are an unmitigated conspiracy nut who reads terrible shit and believes it all. These rules would save you.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are exactly what it is about. You are an unmitigated conspiracy nut who reads terrible shit and believes it all. These rules would save you.
    As a Christian I can say with absolute certainty that the Catholic church has been a force for evil just about from the beginning. By no means is it a christian church. Their atrocities are endless ,..chief among them convincing the poor souls who got tricked into that abomination of a so called church into believing it has much of anything to do at all with Christianity.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (10-19-2021)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Francis can lick my balls

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    As a Christian I can say with absolute certainty that the Catholic church has been a force for evil just about from the beginning. By no means is it a christian church. Their atrocities are endless ,..chief among them convincing the poor souls who got tricked into that abomination of a so called church into believing it has much of anything to do at all with Christianity.
    WHAT A STATEMENT!

DARK AGES SUCK!