Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gregory and Travis McMichael Found Guilty.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    The dude was stealing from construction sites. Probably was doing some spotting steel in the neighborhood.

That's not a capital offense. Trying to grab somebody's gun can be.
    He was only accused by the shooters. There is no evidence that he was stealing. For the sake of argument though, so what if he was? It's not their job to apprehend him. If you were jogging along minding your own business and a car full of armed idiots cut in front of you and stopped, and one got out and pointed a gun at you, what would YOU do? Beg not to be shot? Try to disarm him? Pee yourself? All of the above?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-20-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He was not. The rightys just accused him of that without any proof. He was jogging. Perhaps he had construction equipment in his running shorts?
    They said he had a hammer.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello chainbreak,

Quote Originally Posted by chainbreak View Post
    Not really. From what I heard, jury selection only began yesterday. But I figured, "Why wait. I'll just tell you the outcome now." Because no doubt the outcome has already been decided. Just like with that sham Derik Chauvin trial. Negro appeasement seems to be what the "justice" system is all about these days. The media has succeed in turning most of the U.S. public into lowlife chicken shits. Blacks only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population. You have to be quite a bottom feeder to be worried about appeasing that small of a percentage of the population.

Here are some facts about the justified killing of armaud arbury by Travis McMichael. Arbury was seen on video trespassing. Almost certainly the security camera sent the video to the cell phone of either Gregory or Travis McMichael. It was probably their property and didn't like arbury committing the crime of trespassing on their property. So they did something about it. Such as attempt a citizens arrest. Which was perfectly legal to do. The media would rather that you believe them rather than your own eyes. Because they say that the McMichael's chased arbury down in their pickup truck. Well I have the video. It is interesting that even the person who filmed the incident was thrown in jail for murder.

In the video you can see that the McMichaels had their truck stopped in the street. And arbury was running toward it. So if anybody got chased down, it was the McMichael's. Also, in the video, at any point where both Travis and armaud were both in the frame, Travis was back peddling and arbury was advancing. Arbury was attacking Travis. That PROVES that arbury was guilty. Because only a guilty person or a lunatic would attack anybody with a shotgun. And with Travis being attacked, it then became a matter of self defense for Travis. Because the last thing you want to have happen is for an aggressive suspected criminal to do is take your gun from you. Here is the video.

I don't see what you're describing in the vid.

I doubt a guy out obviously just jogging is up to anything bad.

The media makes it sound like these guys are racists who found a target.

We will have to see how the trial turns out. That is where the state and the defendants will have their chance to each present their case, and all of the admissible evidence will be heard.

I believe in our justice system. It's not perfect, but then that is not possible.

Usually, blacks get treated worse than whites by our justice system.

We need to fix that. I believe we are in the process of improving the situation.

There is nothing about being born black that makes somebody a criminal.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,480 Times in 52,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Let's hope there are multiple trials -- and convictions too.
    This stain on America will be remembered as a watershed. Hopefully a good one that sees us turning back to good social values.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-20-2021)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello chainbreak,

I don't see what you're describing in the vid.

I doubt a guy out obviously just jogging is up to anything bad.

The media makes it sound like these guys are racists who found a target.

We will have to see how the trial turns out. That is where the state and the defendants will have their chance to each present their case, and all of the admissible evidence will be heard.

I believe in our justice system. It's not perfect, but then that is not possible.

Usually, blacks get treated worse than whites by our justice system.

We need to fix that. I believe we are in the process of improving the situation.

There is nothing about being born black that makes somebody a criminal.
    The jury will be shown a lot more evidence than shown here....at least not until shown in court and released to the public. I have no doubt a fair judgment will be made just as in the Derek Chauvin case.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-20-2021), PoliTalker (10-20-2021)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The dude was stealing from construction sites. Probably was doing some spotting steel in the neighborhood.

That's not a capital offense. Trying to grab somebody's gun can be.
    Soooo you think petty theft warrants the death penalty but you think shooting a terrorist attacking the Capitol is wrong.

Is there a simple Black & White answer on why you feel differently in each case? It's certainly not a Christian answer.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-20-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2021)

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default As a white man, I am claiming my privilege to use words like Honkey & Cracker

You've probably noticed that those who scream the loudest about Guno, LV, TTQ, etc. being "racist" are not only the deplorable crew, but they're also the most bigoted of JPP members. Notice how whenever there is a thread about BLM, or this one, or one about a cop killing an unarmed black person -- there you will find the likes of TDAK, Toxic, Volsrock, Stone, etc. Guess which side they'll be defending?
    There sure are an inordinate amount of honkey crackers dragging this forum into the sewer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

13. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Soooo you think petty theft warrants the death penalty but you think shooting a terrorist attacking the Capitol is wrong.

Is there a simple Black & White answer on why you feel differently in each case? It's certainly not a Christian answer.
    Never tell me what I think, you fucking twatwaffle. Especially when I have stated otherwise previously in the same thread and you quoted it.

By your "Shooting terrorists in the Capitol" does that mean ANTIFA rioters committing arson and disrupting inauguration day?

By your metric, should they have been shot? After all, they do advocate for the violent overthrow of the government.

Also, you're not one to judge others about Christianity if you believe in subjective morality.

I never claimed to be some good Christian holier-than-thou motherfucker like you're trying to be right now and aren't, you fucking piece of white dogshit!

/end rant.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-20-2021 at 12:08 PM.

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Never tell me what I think, you fucking twatwaffle.
    Put me on ignore then because I always call them as I see them. That's something you can count upon me to do, Matt.

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The only ones I have ever seen claim Guno is a black man are Deplorables..

I have never seen him self-identify as such.

I have reason not to trust what a coterie of rightwing dudes claim about another poster.

On rare occasion I have dropped the words white trash, cracker, and whitey myself. White man's privilege to use those words!

But it would be shocking to hear the word cracker leave Al Sharpton's lips if he said it in an intentionally derogatory way.
    I'm mixed race and Jewish, an interesting and sometimes dangerous position to be in
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

16. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    I'm mixed race and Jewish, an interesting and sometimes dangerous position to be in
    Just as I suspected. JPP Deplorables were lying about you being black.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-20-2021)

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Just as I suspected. JPP Deplorables were lying about you being black.
    I stated my mixed race many times, but the peckerwoods will be peckerwoods. Strange that 70 years ago it wasn't too common , but now mixed race is the fastest growing demographic
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2021)

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Put me on ignore then because I always call them as I see them. That's something you can count upon me to do, Matt.
    Your clairvoyance is way off. About as bad as your sock-sniffing.

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He was only accused by the shooters. There is no evidence that he was stealing. For the sake of argument though, so what if he was? It's not their job to apprehend him. If you were jogging along minding your own business and a car full of armed idiots cut in front of you and stopped, and one got out and pointed a gun at you, what would YOU do? Beg not to be shot? Try to disarm him? Pee yourself? All of the above?
    I understand that completely. Those boys are most likely in some trouble.

As for what would I do? Probably try to juke around them and hit some yards and fences trying to lose them. Not everybody is like me, though.

I'd stay and fight, but when it's a gun, the odds are not in your favor.

I brought a bat to a gunfight before. Gun>bat. Rolled up looking to kick ass and ended up looking down the barrel of a large revolver.

I ran and zigzagged and got shot at. Bat was dropped right there and I was gone!

One guy was a little late to run and jumped and clinged to the trunk and said go! I had to wait for him, then take off fast, but not fast enough to sling him off.

So yeah, when they have gun, you gotta run. Yessir!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-20-2021 at 02:15 PM.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    I stated my mixed race many times, but the peckerwoods will be peckerwoods. Strange that 70 years ago it wasn't too common , but now mixed race is the fastest growing demographic
    The Deplorables who were against mixed racial marriages are dying off

I never saw you self identify as black, which is why I thought Deplorables were jumping to assumptions, aka lying their flabby asses off.

Self-identifying as mixed race is reasonably common now,, I think it is even included in demographic data.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post: