Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrats tried to give IRS power to surveil every American’s bank account...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    You are FOS. My posts threads are not ones of a partisan hack. I call any and all corruption out but I don't believe that you cam claim the same.
    The only thing you are is a partisan hack. You voted for the suck now enjoy it.

2. #17 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,614 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    i guess right wingers are ashamed of all the trump faced sex dolls they buy each week. or their fentanyl bills. or how much they spend for banjo jamborees and pig squealing contests.

You have a diluted fantasy if you believe the above mentioned articles or activities are what we spend our money on.

I'll let you in on a secret Tho,
    We wear these American eagle costumes, then take this rice paper filled, brown cardboard anatomy and hang it from a tree. We paint liberal all over it and light a fire under it. Then we drink lotsa moonshine and dance around the slowly burning figure chanting "no collusion, we ain't losin' Trump! Trump!" Then we fall down and smoke from this medicinal peace pipe, eat Carmel popcorn with peanuts and pass out.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,293 Times in 13,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I think they can already do that if you move $10,000 or more.
    It's $5,000 in a single transaction.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,293 Times in 13,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

i guess right wingers are ashamed of all the trump faced sex dolls they buy each week. or their fentanyl bills. or how much they spend for banjo jamborees and pig squealing contests.
    As opposed to being overdrawn and bouncing checks like you retard Democrats... At least Republicans can pay their bills...

A few things on this:

I'm not a Republican or Democrat
    By Hoser Diddy's standard at least the Republicans can pay their bills...
    And, Democrats are at least as fetish minded given their support for feminists, the LGBTPDQRST crowd, and other deviants...

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    All it is is the same old money grubbing as always. You hire the neighbor kid to help you paint the garage and the govt wants their cut from the poor kid trying to earn some money for Homecoming. WTF,....Biden thinks he's Tony Fucking Soprano with his all roads lead to Rome kick up tribute bullshit. Its a fucking shakedown, nothing more.
    bullshit, dickhead. you are almost as stupid as text driver.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    As opposed to being overdrawn and bouncing checks like you retard Democrats... At least Republicans can pay their bills...

A few things on this:

I'm not a Republican or Democrat
    By Hoser Diddy's standard at least the Republicans can pay their bills...
    And, Democrats are at least as fetish minded given their support for feminists, the LGBTPDQRST crowd, and other deviants...
    repubs can pay their bills!!! what a stupid fuck bitch you are!!

just recently-

McConnell, Senate GOP Vote for Debt Default, Government ...https://www.businessinsider.com › Economy › Politics
    Sep 27, 2021 — Republicans are stepping up efforts to derail Biden's domestic agenda, and ensuring political brinksmanship over the debt ceiling will ...

Mitch McConnell Says the GOP Will Vote for US to Default on ...https://www.businessinsider.com › Economy › Politics
    Sep 20, 2021 — Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer announced they would attach a debt-ceiling suspension to a government-funding bill, daring the GOP. McConnell ...

from the 90's-

The Big Freeze - Center for American Progresshttps://www.americanprogress.org › reports › 2010/10/28
    Oct 28, 2010 — Indeed, then-Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich at one point threatened to force a default on the national debt if Republicans did not get their ...

under traitor trump-

Longest shutdown in history ends after Trump relents on wallhttps://www.politico.com › story › 2019/01/25 › trump...
    Jan 25, 2019 — The longest government shutdown in U.S. history came to an end Friday after President Donald Trump and Congress agreed to temporarily reopen ...
    Missing: creates ‎| Must include: creates

Under Donald Trump, the Longest Shutdown Ever - The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2019/01 › unde...
    Jan 13, 2019 — The nation is in the midst of the longest government shutdown in American history, and President Donald Trump is promising to keep it going ...

Government shutdown: A timeline of how we got here - USA ...https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2019/01/19
    Jan 19, 2019 — Trump sought to pressure Democrats to agree to his request for $5.7 billion as a condition of ending the government shutdown. He also tried to ...

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

You have a diluted fantasy if you believe the above mentioned articles or activities are what we spend our money on.

I'll let you in on a secret Tho,
    We wear these American eagle costumes, then take this rice paper filled, brown cardboard anatomy and hang it from a tree. We paint liberal all over it and light a fire under it. Then we drink lotsa moonshine and dance around the slowly burning figure chanting "no collusion, we ain't losin' Trump! Trump!" Then we fall down and smoke from this medicinal peace pipe, eat Carmel popcorn with peanuts and pass out.
    i still think it is the huge amount you clowns pay for trump faced sex dolls.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You voted for this, you wanted it and you got it.
    cool. you voted for a dickheaded traitor who bent over for putin and little kim, said he was in love with little kim, alienated and insulted our allies, and killed hundreds of thousands of americans by lying about covid and denying the problem for months while it took over the country,

About 27,500 results (0.63 seconds)

Birx recalls 'very difficult' call with Trump, says hundreds - NBC ...https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › b...
    Mar 29, 2021 — Deborah Birx said in a new documentary that most Covid-19 deaths were ... Trump, says hundreds of thousands of Covid deaths were preventable.

Birx: Trump Responsible for Hundreds of Thousands Dead ...https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news
    Mar 28, 2021 — In a new CNN documentary set to air on Sunday night, Birx said the initial wave of deaths caused by covid-19 in the US were mostly unpreventable ...

Dr. Deborah Birx Said Thousands of US COVID-19 Deaths ...https://www.businessinsider.com › Science › Politics
    Mar 27, 2021 — Birx said thousands of Americans died preventable deaths, but Rep. ... but a Democratic lawmaker says she's to blame for 'enabling' Trump.

America's pandemic dead deserve accountability after Birx ...https://www.cnn.com › 2021/03/29 › politics › coronavir...
    Mar 29, 2021 — The hundreds of thousands of citizens whose deaths from Covid-19 could have been avoided are owed national and political accountability, ...

Covid-19: Birx Lashes Trump's Pandemic Response and Says ...https://www.nytimes.com › covid-vaccine-coronavirus-cases
    Jun 11, 2021 — Dr. Deborah L. Birx, Mr. Trump's coronavirus response coordinator, suggested that hundreds of thousands of Americans may have died ...

9. #24 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,614 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

i still think it is the huge amount you clowns pay for trump faced sex dolls.
    You shouldn't think, it just proves you're a failure.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It's $5,000 in a single transaction.
    OK.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

I like Cinnabar, he's probably a real Liberal, though.

I can deal with that. I know we won't agree on everything, but at least there's rationality.

Real liberals aren't bad at all and can sometimes come up with good things rightys never would think of.

It never hurts to listen to all intelligent sides of a conversation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Stone (10-20-2021)

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    The only thing you are is a partisan hack. You voted for the suck now enjoy it.
    I'll beg to differ with you about Cinnabar. He posts some pretty good non-partisan OPs often.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

red rover, red rover, send cinnabar right over.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

$5000 is pretty damn low. Grrr! I heard it was closer to 9.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    “Fact check: Claim about the IRS monitoring bank accounts over $600 exaggerates reality”
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/8411799002/
    wow - you shit stains will lie about just about everything

from your own pathetic fact check

While the claim is based in reality, it gets many of the facts wrong. The claim’s assertion is a proposal by the Biden administration, not a decision set in stone

don't worry guys, it isn't law, it's just dementia joe's proposal to become law.