1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Vaccination IS The Solution To Getting Control

"[Vaccination is] ... the solution to get this pandemic under control."

" ... we need to have a laser focus on 68 million people who need to get vaccinated. And it's great news, for those who are vaccinated, there's a booster. It's wonderful news for those who are sick, we have an opportunity to save their lives with the new oral drug. But the focus needs to be on 68 million people who need to get vaccinated. And what are the strategies to get those people vaccinated, get disease down in our community? We still have about 1,700 deaths a day. That's - of a preventable disease, and it's completely unacceptable."

"Get vaccinated. Protect yourself, protect your family, protect your neighbors. "

Vaccination is key to winning the battle against COVID, former CDC official says
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (10-22-2021), LV426 (10-19-2021), Trumpet (10-19-2021), Whythink (10-20-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

" ... we need to have a laser focus on 68 million people who need to get vaccinated. And it's great news, for those who are vaccinated, there's a booster. It's wonderful news for those who are sick, we have an opportunity to save their lives with the new oral drug. But the focus needs to be on 68 million people who need to get vaccinated. And what are the strategies to get those people vaccinated, get disease down in our community? We still have about 1,700 deaths a day. That's - of a preventable disease, and it's completely unacceptable."

"Get vaccinated. Protect yourself, protect your family, protect your neighbors. "

Vaccination is key to winning the battle against COVID, former CDC official says
    Our worst enemy is disinformation.
    Lock Him Up

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

domer76 (10-22-2021), PoliTalker (10-19-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Tucker Carlson.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (10-22-2021), Trumpet (10-19-2021), Whythink (10-20-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 10,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

THE STATES WITH SOME OF THE HIGHEST VACCINATION RATES ARE THE ONES SURGING IN CASES AND HOSPITALIZATIONS. ,WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS DROPPING NUMBERS OF CASES....

MAYBE NOT FLOODING THE NATION WITH THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF UNTESTED, UNVACCINATED ILLEGALS , AND THEN SHIPPING THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, WULD HELP...YA THINK???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (10-19-2021)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-22-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

All this would have been over if rightys were not so recalcitrant. They defy science and data and favor conspiracies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-19-2021)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    All this would have been over if rightys were not so recalcitrant. They defy science and data and favor conspiracies.
    The right lacks enough votes from the moral conservatives that used to support the Republican party. There essentially is no more Republican party. The Trump party has replaced it. The Trump party derives it's power from the votes of the deplorable.

The Trump party would have no power at all if not for the votes of the deplorable.

Former Republicans, now members of the Trump party, have been forced to embrace disgrace.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Whythink (10-20-2021)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The main motivations of the Trump party are resisting authority and science, greed, racism, selfishness, hating government, liberals and immigrants.

What a deplorable party.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

domer76 (10-22-2021), Whythink (10-20-2021)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If all liberals magically vanished from the planet, the virus would run out of control. Herd immunity would never be reached because it would continue to mutate into new forms, more deadly forms. Humanity would be largely wiped out. Perhaps complete annihilation. Certainly widespread devastation would occur. Loss of so many people would interrupt supply chains. It would be a doomsday scenario with the breakdown of society at best.

If all Trump partisans magically vanished from the planet, humans would gain control of the pandemic rather rapidly.

Life would go on and world governments could effectively deal with climate change and other major problems.

Everyone would live happily ever after.

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    And take a look at the number who spread it on this forum alone.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Trumpet (10-22-2021)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

If all liberals magically vanished from the planet, the virus would run out of control. Herd immunity would never be reached because it would continue to mutate into new forms, more deadly forms. Humanity would be largely wiped out. Perhaps complete annihilation. Certainly widespread devastation would occur. Loss of so many people would interrupt supply chains. It would be a doomsday scenario with the breakdown of society at best.

If all Trump partisans magically vanished from the planet, humans would gain control of the pandemic rather rapidly.

Life would go on and world governments could effectively deal with climate change and other major problems.

Everyone would live happily ever after.
    If that happened they would have gotten the vaccine, they are only refusing to "stick it to the liberals."

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-22-2021)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    And take a look at the number who spread it on this forum alone.
    Like programmed robots.
    Lock Him Up

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If that happened they would have gotten the vaccine, they are only refusing to "stick it to the liberals."
    Kinda hard to steer a stampede. I don't know if they would change into pro-vax.

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Kinda hard to steer a stampede. I don't know if they would change into pro-vax.
    They would not have gotten there in the first place. Even Turd himself tried to get them to change back but he lost control.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-22-2021)