Thread: “Parents protest California COVID vaccine mandate for kids”

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DumberthanYou View Post
    what's popular isn't always right........what's right isn't always popular.......

but then a servant like you is always going to say, yes daddy, tread harder.........you sound just like a trumper, only with leftist ideals. you should be ashamed of yourself.......but then I think you've never been raised right to begin with
    That isn't what he implied. You need to brush up your reading comprehension.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    My wife directs a pre-school in the Bay Area. She is vaccinated (as am I). She largely wrote the COVID hand book for her school and did such a good job several of her peers asked to use it for their schools. She takes COVID very seriously. She did not vote for Trump. Yet she does not believe it should be mandated that kids get vaccinated. And you want to laugh at her? She wasn't in Sacramento but the media didn't come and talk to her. Yet that's your example for the media supposedly not being biased?

You're too partisan man. You don't have to agree with people like my wife, but you try to create these almost caricatures of people whom you disagree with because it's so much easier in your mind to dismiss them rather than acknowledge people from varied backgrounds can have differing opinions.
    Actually it's the right wing media who has been creating caricatures.

And shouldn't your wife be concerned about the students' health?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Looking back over the thread it’s comical how the same individuals who told us Covid was nothing, no worse than the common cold, just another brand of the seasonal flu, will be gone by May, warm weather kills it, hydroxychloroquine is the answer, Lysol and neon lights, etc., etc., etc, are now “experts” on vaccines and types of viruses

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Actually it's the right wing media who has been creating caricatures.

And shouldn't your wife be concerned about the students' health?
    I was speaking to Archives unless he and the right-wing media are the same.

I'm not going to give out my wife's info but if you saw how she runs her school you would know very well how much is concerned about her student's health. She doesn't fvck around. That doesn't mean one has to agree with a mandate for kids getting the vaccine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

TOP (10-19-2021)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was speaking to Archives unless he and the right-wing media are the same.

I'm not going to give out my wife's info but if you saw how she runs her school you would know very well how much is concerned about her student's health. She doesn't fvck around. That doesn't mean one has to agree with a mandate for kids getting the vaccine.
    So why is she okay with letting them attend the school unvaccinated?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So why is she okay with letting them attend the school unvaccinated?
    Because they're pre-schoolers one for. But science has said it is safe for kids to return to school without being vaccinated as long as proper protocols were followed. This has been going for awhile.

(And to be clear, my wife believes people should get vaccinated - but right now she does not support mandating that kids do.)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because they're pre-schoolers one for. But science has said it is safe for kids to return to school without being vaccinated as long as proper protocols were followed. This has been going for awhile.

(And to be clear, my wife believes people should get vaccinated - but right now she does not support mandating that kids do.)
    What does she think of the required vaccines for other viruses? Same opinion?

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/article255103597.html

These people crack me up, do they also oppose and protest against polio vaccines, measles vaccines, and all the rest that children are required to get before attending school? Doubtful, says it all

Their big threat is they will pull their kids out of school, good, let me raise kids as dumb as themselves

And interesting aspect is how the vast majority of parents in America support the vaccine, but get little coverage or attention, yet the right cries endlessly the media is biased
    For the one millionth fucking time polio measles and other vaccines actually PREVENT people from getting those diseases. This repetitive stupidity from you people.is wearing thin.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    For the one millionth fucking time polio measles and other vaccines actually PREVENT people from getting those diseases. This repetitive stupidity from you people.is wearing thin.
    No they do not, fucktard. Not 100%.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What does she think of the required vaccines for other viruses? Same opinion?
    She's all for those as far as I know. Never heard her say otherwise. Our kid has gotten every shot.

Ironically her school is in Marin County which is a highly educated, wealthy, politically progressive and largely white area yet has this anti-vax streak to it. My wife has had to deal with parents who didn't want their kids getting shots over the years.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No they do not, fucktard. Not 100%.
    I will type slowly for you cum face, the only claim ever made about the covid vaccine is it is 95% effective at reducing hospitalization and death if you get covid. Compare that with how the CDC describes the polio actual vaccine

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/pol...rotection.html

Pay attention pig fucker to "Duration of Protection". Find me a similar comment about the supposed covid vaccine from the CDC. You fucking retard

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I will type slowly for you cum face, the only claim ever made about the covid vaccine is it is 95% effective at reducing hospitalization and death if you get covid. Compare that with how the CDC describes the polio actual vaccine

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/pol...rotection.html

Pay attention pig fucker to "Duration of Protection". Find me a similar comment about the supposed covid vaccine from the CDC. You fucking retard
    One dose of MMR vaccine is 93% effective against measles, 78% effective against mumps, and 97% effective against rubella. Two doses of MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps. MMR is an attenuated (weakened) live virus vaccine.

Oops you lose, shitlicker.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I just noted above, it’s comical how the same individuals who told us Covid was nothing, no worse than the common cold, just another brand of the seasonal flu, will be gone by May, warm weather kills it, hydroxychloroquine is the answer, Lysol and neon lights, etc., etc., etc, are now “experts” on vaccines and types of viruses

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, nothing personal, but you really haven’t offered the reason you wife opposes the mandate

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One dose of MMR vaccine is 93% effective against measles, 78% effective against mumps, and 97% effective against rubella. Two doses of MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps. MMR is an attenuated (weakened) live virus vaccine.

Oops you lose, shitlicker.
    Both better at PREVENTING those disease can't mouth