Thread: Man gets 15 months in prison for joke post on Facebook

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,000 Times in 8,370 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    He goes to prison for making hoax threats. If it had actually done the things he threatened, he would go to prison for murder or attempted murder.

You cannot just call in a bomb threat, or any other form of threat. It is a form of terrorist threat.
    Oh right like having the audacity to question school board assholes and they get pissy because they are leftist cunts. I get it now.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,000 Times in 8,370 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    THEN WHY MAKE THE THREAT?
    For the same reason you tell a retard to go find the corners in a round room.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Is that what happens to you all the time, so you think it's normal?? People are constantly telling you to find the corner in a round room because they're think you're fucking dumb?

Maybe they're onto something...
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

So you threaten a business for the same reason you torture a mentally handicapped person?

So...the reason is because you're miserable and horrible and you want others to know it?

Just fucking kill yourself, if that's the case.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Oh right like having the audacity to question school board assholes and they get pissy because they are leftist cunts. I get it now.
    I think we have all seen how out of control angry the alt right is. Rather than take personal responsibility, they lash out at others. You cannot even post about how supposedly polite you are without cursing.

Threatening to kill people in order to take away their rights is a crime.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,800 Times in 17,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

I think we have all seen how out of control angry the alt right is. Rather than take personal responsibility, they lash out at others. You cannot even post about how supposedly polite you are without cursing.

Threatening to kill people in order to take away their rights is a crime.
    How much nicer would this board be if Trumpys were not so rude and crude.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How much nicer would this board be if Trumpys were not so rude and crude.
    I do have to give nasty little trumpy credit for one thing, he does speak for his people. What a bunch of nasty little losers they are. They are really hurting America.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    [SIZE=3]The 14th Amendment prohibits states from denying equal protection of the law
    So how do you justify affirmative action?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In the real world, he went on and on about how he was going to attack the grocery store. It starts becoming harder and harder to claim that the account was hacked, when he kept posting on the subject. And when the posts came from his personal computer.
    There is no way to prove the posts came from his personal computer. Digital evidence is always weak. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is the third time he has been incarcerated for making threats. That tells me he has done it dozens of times. He is trying to find a way to make threats against people, and get away with it.
    Making threats should be legal. It's just words. Do you want freedom of speech or not? THINK

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where have they ever admitted they let illegal aliens vote? You have made a claim, that if true would be easily proven, and yet will not prove it.

Cities are not supposed to enforce immigration law anyway, so it is not a big deal. And immigration law is different from voting laws.
    How many times must we explain this to you. ? When a city calls itself a sanctuary city it is admitting that immigration laws do not apply there. That means the illegals vote.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    So how do you justify affirmative action?
    I don't, but the courts have used the goal of diversity. It cannot have any policy that prevents any person from being excluded from consideration, no quotas....Race can be a factor but not the only consideration.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,370 Times in 52,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    How many times must we explain this to you. ? When a city calls itself a sanctuary city it is admitting that immigration laws do not apply there. That means the illegals vote.
    Ummm....no. Your leap of logic is erroneous.

Yes, that's what they are saying. Our federal laws on immigration need a 21st century updating. More enforcement for visas and more penalties for those who entice anyone, citizen or not, to break immigration laws.

Some states, per the 9th and 10th Amendments, allow "residents" to vote in local/state elections. It's a violation of federal law for all involved to allow non-citizens to vote in Federal elections.

I'm fine with helping standardize Federal voting requirements, but I'm 100% against giving the fucking Feds more power to dictate to all 50 States how they run local elections.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I don't, but the courts have used the goal of diversity. It cannot have any policy that prevents any person from being excluded from consideration, no quotas....Race can be a factor but not the only consideration.
    Where does the constitution say diversity should be a goal of america, you pathetic moron??? As it stands the 14A says affirmative action is not allowed and that should settle it. You want to change that, then amend the constitution.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Ummm....no. Your leap of logic is erroneous.

Yes, that's what they are saying. Our federal laws on immigration need a 21st century updating. More enforcement for visas and more penalties for those who entice anyone, citizen or not, to break immigration laws.
    We already have that, you moron. Section 1324 title 8 of the US code of laws makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. But the law is not enforced. Even trump ignored it.
    Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 10-21-2021 at 07:59 PM.