Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 500

Thread: Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID-19

  1. #421 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    38,750
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 16,941 Times in 11,814 Posts
    Groans
    4,450
    Groaned 3,809 Times in 3,545 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    what they say is that those things help. vaccines have eliminated polio, smallpox, diptheria, whooping cough, measles, and others. That is not the real issue here. The issue is government mandates.
    The fact that mandates eliminated many diseases shows why mandates are good. You vaccine refusniks are not qualified to make that decision. We know there are people who think their knowledge is more worthy than the CDC and the medical professions. However, you are flat out wrong. You children have kept the Trump virus alive and allowed it to continue to mutate. You are not smart enough to understand what you are doing.

  2. #422 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    knowingly spreading????
    Yes, knowingly spreading. That is what you all are doing right now. That stupid bitch tried to do the same thing, and she ended up in jail.


    would that be like letting thousands of infected illegals into our country and the flying them all over the country in secret middle of the night ?
    First of all, that never happened...it's a total lie that you got suckered into believing because you have a weak mind.

    Secondly, even if that was true, why then would you not want to be vaccinated?

    Why then would you want to catch a disease carried by one of those people?

    Are you fucking stupid or something?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #423 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    the big easy
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 367 Times in 294 Posts
    Groans
    187
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The fact that mandates eliminated many diseases shows why mandates are good. You vaccine refusniks are not qualified to make that decision. We know there are people who think their knowledge is more worthy than the CDC and the medical professions. However, you are flat out wrong. You children have kept the Trump virus alive and allowed it to continue to mutate. You are not smart enough to understand what you are doing.
    I got the vax, you fricken idiot. I support vaccines, they have saved millions of lives. Vaxes for kids are not mandatory, there are religious exemptions and others. Its the mandates that are the issue here. Deal with the issue and stop the talking point bullshit.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

    Stretch (10-21-2021)

  5. #424 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    the big easy
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 367 Times in 294 Posts
    Groans
    187
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yes, knowingly spreading. That is what you all are doing right now. That stupid bitch tried to do the same thing, and she ended up in jail.




    First of all, that never happened...it's a total lie that you got suckered into believing because you have a weak mind.

    Secondly, even if that was true, why then would you not want to be vaccinated?

    Why then would you want to catch a disease carried by one of those people?

    Are you fucking stupid or something?
    as I told the other idiot, I got the vax, I support vaccines. It is true that around 20% of illegals let into the country by Biden are covid positive. But no mandatory vax for them, why?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

    Stretch (10-21-2021)

  7. #425 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    that, you fricken libtard is superspreading the virus.
    No, you are because you can't keep your big, fat mouth shut, nor can you keep your dirty fingers out of your mouth; those are the two ways that COVID spreads.


    why is Biden not vaxing illegals when the enter our country?
    How do you know he's not?

    And why then wouldn't YOU want to get vaccinated so you don't catch that disease from one of those people?

    Is it because you're a fucking moron? That's what it looks like.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #426 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    you are a totally indoctrinated sheep, you are exactly what the socialists want.
    You're so fucking stupid that a third rate reality TV show host conned you into toiling his baggage for the rest of your pathetic life, not his.

    What that means is that even long after Trump is dead and gone, you're still going to have to answer for him.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #427 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    Why doesn't that apply to the annual flu, colds, sinus infections, and every other transmissible illness? why only covid?
    You know what happened to those diseases over the last year? They all pretty much disappeared because of masks and social distancing.

    Last year, there were only about 1,000 flu cases in the US, when there are normally ~50,000, and ZERO DEATHS FROM THE FLU IN 2020.

    There is no vaccination against the annual flu or sinus infections, and the flu shot is only good against certain strains of the flu.

    And the same principle applies if you're knowingly spreading a deadly disease around...if you deliberately give someone AIDS, you will be charged with assault and thrown in jail for many years.

    So I fully support you trying this shit because I know one way or another, you're going to fuck yourself over because you can't seem to get out of your own way.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #428 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    I got the vax, you fricken idiot.
    Why? Why did you do that? What was the purpose?


    I support vaccines, they have saved millions of lives.
    You say this, but your actions speak differently.


    Vaxes for kids are not mandatory,
    Yes they definitely are...


    there are religious exemptions and others
    What religious exemption, specifically?


    Its the mandates that are the issue here.
    Vaccine mandates are Constitutional, so by arguing they aren't you are arguing against the Constitution.

    Some patriot you turned out to be...
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. #429 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    as I told the other idiot, I got the vax, I support vaccines.
    Your actions say differently.


    It is true that around 20% of illegals let into the country by Biden are covid positive.
    Nope, not true at all...you either made this up, or someone lied to you and you're just too dumb to know you've been lied to.

    As I asked before, are you fucking stupid? Because it sure seems like you are.


    But no mandatory vax for them, why?
    You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #430 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    10,819
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 3,452 Times in 2,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    We say 'thus' in English, peasant. Ask your teacher when you get around to going to school. It is wonderful to see the way you nazis move immediately to silly abuse, isn't it, nazi? The result of having no arguments, doubtless.
    None of that changes how the CDC defines things. So you should thusly go back to sucking on your father's tits.

  13. #431 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    80,308
    Thanks
    2,083
    Thanked 12,362 Times in 8,035 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 466 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I wanted him to run for President in 2000 rather than Bush... such a shame he didn't.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  14. #432 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    10,819
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 3,452 Times in 2,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The fact that mandates eliminated many diseases shows why mandates are good. You vaccine refusniks are not qualified to make that decision. We know there are people who think their knowledge is more worthy than the CDC and the medical professions. However, you are flat out wrong. You children have kept the Trump virus alive and allowed it to continue to mutate. You are not smart enough to understand what you are doing.
    The problem is those vaccines actually prevent people from getting those diseases. What Gen Powell needed was such a vaccine but instead he got a good treatment for covid.

  15. #433 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9,468
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 3,839 Times in 2,528 Posts
    Groans
    292
    Groaned 399 Times in 386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    as I told the other idiot, I got the vax, I support vaccines. It is true that around 20% of illegals let into the country by Biden are covid positive. But no mandatory vax for them, why?
    no, it is not true. in that they are let into the general population without testing negative...if positive, they are quarantined in federal or private housing until they are not positive. quit believing fox.

    PolitiFact found there is no definitive answer available since there are different categories of migrants being tested at different times and by varying groups across the border.

    But back in March, the head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency told lawmakers that the positivity rates for people coming across the border at the time was less than 6%. For some comparison, the average positivity rate in Texas was above 7% at that time.

    On testing migrants for COVID-19 and who is doing it

    Immigration authorities said they are working with state and local authorities and non-governmental groups to make sure that all migrants are tested “at some point during their immigration journey.”

    Federal health officials say that the many unaccompanied minors who have arrived are tested every three days — those who test positive are isolated from the rest.

    Customs and Border Protection personnel do initial checks for symptoms, and they consult with onsite medical staff. People who are presumed to be sick are sent to local health systems for testing, diagnosis and treatment, according to immigration officials.

    Cities, counties and nonprofits handle the vast majority of the testing and any subsequent isolation.

    On the work of nonprofit groups

    One example of what nonprofits do is the Jewish Family Service of San Diego. They help asylum-seekers reunite with their families in California and around the country.

    They told PolitiFact that many of these people who have had to remain in Mexico are being tested for COVID-19 in that country. Then they are tested again in the United States and remain in hotel rooms while awaiting results.

  16. #434 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    61,324
    Thanks
    20,136
    Thanked 28,804 Times in 22,587 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,250 Times in 2,208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    take the vax or lose your job is being forced, are you a complete fricken lunatic?
    Figures you'd be one of those liberal cocksuckers in sheep's clothing dictating to businesses what to do with their employees.

  17. #435 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    61,324
    Thanks
    20,136
    Thanked 28,804 Times in 22,587 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,250 Times in 2,208 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    how many bodies are worth that objective?
    Why would bodies be involved? Besides the current +700,00 dead Americans and counting.

    BTW, I saw on Fox where there's a new variant which is 10-15% more contagious....just in time for all the antivaxxers to go inside and huddle around the television together watching the game.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2021, 03:47 PM
  2. Colin Powell's DNC remarks
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-19-2020, 10:23 AM
  3. Colin Powell says he's voting for Clinton
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 06:12 PM
  4. Colin Powell: Obama blew away the birthers!
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 05:35 PM
  5. Colin Powell to Endorse Obama
    By Cypress in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •