Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The unjabbed....

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Translation: You didn't drink the Kool-Aid in that article I see.

Sorry, I don't drink Kool-Aid or bullshit.

The fact remains all the world's greatest medical minds are working on solving a pandemic and a bunch of fucking morons on Facebook think they can do it better. Fine. Let them. I'm good with evolution.

Take out over 1% of the nation's fucking morons. I'm good with it. Put another 25% out of work with long COVID. That'll teach the idiots a hard lesson about medical science.

Life goes on. Some time by Thanksgiving I expect to have my booster Moderna. I need to update my Shingles, Tetanus and Pneumonia shots too. Had my annual flu shot last week.

There still is no cure for the common cold, brah.

Or your stupidity. I'm afraid your stupidity is terminal.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Stone (10-16-2021), Stretch (10-17-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,049 Times in 7,486 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

In my experience, the very few people that I know who have not been vaccinated are, and I say this with all seriousness, the most stupid people that I happen to know.
    Stupid in virtually everything. I can only assume that they represent an accurate microcosm of the unvaccinated throughout the nation.

I got the shots for free. Three of them. It wasn't even a slight inconvenience.
    There were ZERO side effects.
    It's genuinely hard to imagine being stupid enough to not get them under that circumstance.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,564 Times in 9,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    In my experience, the very few people that I know who have not been vaccinated are, and I say this with all seriousness, the most stupid people that I happen to know.
    Stupid in virtually everything. I can only assume that they represent an accurate microcosm of the unvaccinated throughout the nation.
    I guess thats why the largest group of vax hesitant people happen to be people with PHD's huh?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-16-2021), Stretch (10-17-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I guess thats why the largest group of vax hesitant people happen to be people with PHD's huh?
    Shut up heretic.

From a fellow heretic.

I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Stone (10-16-2021), Stretch (10-17-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

I got the shots for free. Three of them. It wasn't even a slight inconvenience.
    There were ZERO side effects.
    It's genuinely hard to imagine being stupid enough to not get them under that circumstance.
    On the contrary. Taking the "vaccine" is being a guinea pig out of fear, part of an experiment of which the end-result is unknown. No one knows what is going to happen down the road as a result of it. No one.

Gambling with one's health in such a manner is the epitome of stupid. The only "smart" people who would do it are those ruled by fear, the greatest motivator. I think deep down, you know this and are probably scared. As they say, "misery loves company."

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    thankfully, due to biden, a large percentage of americans are vaccinated now and in an outdoor setting, the spread of covid is greatly reduced, dumbfuck bitch. check out the hospitalization and death rates of unvaccinated dickheads and vaccinated people, and get some 3rd grader to explain how dangerous it is to not be vaccinated, stupid punk.
    So Biden helped fast track the development of a vaccine?

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Gee,...you sound pretty tough and scary. You use a lot of hard tough sounding words,....swear words even! I better listen to you you must be pretty tough!

is that the only meme you know how to copy and paste, retard?

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Almost all of the COVID deaths are now of the unjabbed. A Kaiser Family study estimates that about 90,000 deaths in the last 4 months were preventable by becoming vaccinated.

Weeding out the feeble minded. Works for me.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Interesting to see some many Alt-Right Wingers claim Trump's vaccine is dangerous.

Did they do an article like that every year for Flu shots or only for Trump's magical mystery cure?

The numbers add up, even if only 1.5%. There's also lost work due to illness and long COVID which can keep them home and unemployed. This isn't just about politics. The nation is suffering from poor leadership and too many people are supporting that poor leadership.
    I never get either, haven't had the flu since 1986.

Flu shots are bullshit.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Nailed it

"However, as time has passed with this pandemic and more data accumulates about the virus and the vaccine, the unvaccinated are looking smarter and smarter with each passing week. It has been shown now that the vaccinated
    equallycatch and spread the virus. Vaccine side effect data continues to accumulate that make the risk of taking the vaccine prohibitive as the pandemic wanes. Oral and IV medications (flccc.net) that work early in the treatment of COVID-19 are much more attractive to take now as the vaccine risks are becoming known, especially because the vaccinated will need endless boosters every six months.

First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated. Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence. Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels. According to the study, what’s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level! Those can't all have been awarded to liberal arts majors. Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines."
    as you might know, a Ph.D can be obtained in various fields that are not that scientific- liberal arts, sociology, etc. from the source you used we also know this was conducted on volunteers who responded to a facebook page!! they were not vetted, in other words, some dickhead afraid of science could have just claimed he had a PhD and it would have counted. if you really believe vaccinations do not work you are stupid even for a trump stooge. dumbass.

from your source-

Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and conducted in collaboration with Facebook Data for
    58 Good. Survey sampling is described in the eMethods. Survey weights accounting for the
    59 sampling design and non-response are post-stratified to match the US general population by
    age, gender, and state10 60 . The study design ensures CMU researchers do not see usernames or
    61 profile information and Facebook does not see survey microdata.
    62 Study sample. The analysis sample includes 5,121,436 survey responses from participants who
    63 completed the survey at least once January 6 to May 31, 2021; study flow for each month is
    64 provided in the eTable 1. Data was aggregated by month to evaluate time trends in COVID-19
    65 vaccine receipt and intent. To inform policy and public health efforts we used the most recent
    66 month’s data (May 2021) to assess how demographics, geographic factors, political/COVID-19
    67 environment, health status, beliefs and behaviors relate to COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy.

here are fields where a Ph.D can be obtained.

Social sciences
    650 Anthropology, General
    651 Gender and Women's Studies
    652 Area/Ethnic/Cultural Studies
    655 Anthropology, Cultural
    670 Geography
    674 International Relations/Affairs
    676 Linguistics
    678 Political Science & Government
    682 Public Policy Analysis
    684 Gerontology (also in health sciences)
    686 Sociology
    694 Urban Affairs/Studies
    695 Urban/City, Community and Regional Planning
    698 Social Sciences, General
    699 Social Sciences, Other
    Humanities
    History
    700 American History (U.S. and Canada)
    703 Asian History
    705 European History
    706 African History
    707 Latin American History
    708 Middle/Near East Studies
    710 History, Science and Technology and Society
    718 History, General
    719 History, Other

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I never get either, haven't had the flu since 1986.

Flu shots are bullshit.
    you are a moron. how do you think we almost wiped out all polio and smallpox in this country? dumbass.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Vaccines work.

Measles
    Mumps
    Rubella
    Pertussis
    Smallpox
    Polio

Flu vaccines work, too, but they are an in advance prediction of what will occur in the flu season. Sometimes, they have missed the mark. Now, we have the quadrivalent, providing protection from 4 different flu viruses. Are they 100%? Nope. But, your symptoms will be less severe, just like the COVID vaccine, if you happen to get the virus.

Contrary to what ignorant people have tried to claim, you don’t get the flu from the vaccine.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    On the contrary. Taking the "vaccine" is being a guinea pig out of fear, part of an experiment of which the end-result is unknown. No one knows what is going to happen down the road as a result of it. No one.

Gambling with one's health in such a manner is the epitome of stupid. The only "smart" people who would do it are those ruled by fear, the greatest motivator. I think deep down, you know this and are probably scared. As they say, "misery loves company."
    LOL. Yeah those scientists never had any precedent and don't really know anything. Only you guys know.

Keep going. You guys are a source of entertainment.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Vaccines work.

Measles
    Mumps
    Rubella
    Pertussis
    Smallpox
    Polio

Flu vaccines work, too, but they are an in advance prediction of what will occur in the flu season. Sometimes, they have missed the mark. Now, we have the quadrivalent, providing protection from 4 different flu viruses. Are they 100%? Nope. But, your symptoms will be less severe, just like the COVID vaccine, if you happen to get the virus.

Contrary to what ignorant people have tried to claim, you don’t get the flu from the vaccine.
    Yeah, I done had that octivalent flu. That's why I never get it now.
    It wasn't just me, either. It was more than half the family around me that got it, all violently ill and sitting on the toilet while puking in the bathtub. Jockeying for bathroom position.

Schoolmates got measles and the mumps all the time when I was a kid.

You forgot Chicken Pox, motherfucker! They got that more than anything.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    LOL. Yeah those scientists never had any precedent and don't really know anything. Only you guys know.

Keep going. You guys are a source of entertainment.
    Do you not understand that once you get something like that and beat it, you're pretty much immune for the rest of your life?

I've had Covid, I didn't die. I might die sometime, but probably not from that.