1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Thisr aren't mainstream media and you know it
    So, makes no difference, and yes some of them are mainstream.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Trump lost to President of the United States Joe Biden in a landslide according to Trump's own definition from the preceding election.

Stupid Orange Clown.
    I'll never bet on a football game with a TrumpTard. If they lost, they'd whine:
    "but...but...but...the refs stole the game. The other team paid off the refs. My team really won. I'm not paying you the bet. My team won. Your team stole the game. You cheated. Rigged football game. There needs to be an investigation. We need to audit the football game to expose the cheating. Otherwise, football in America will never be the same".

Yeah, never bet on a sporting event with a TrumpTard. They'll never pay up if they lose.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I'll never bet on a football game with a TrumpTard. If they lost, they'd whine:
    "but...but...but...the refs stole the game. The other team paid off the refs. My team really won. I'm not paying you the bet. My team won. Your team stole the game. You cheated. Rigged football game. There needs to be an investigation. We need to audit the football game to expose the cheating. Otherwise, football in America will never be the same".

Yeah, never bet on a sporting event with a TrumpTard. They'll never pay up if they lose.

are you feeling ok? you do know Trump is not the president anymore, right?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    are you feeling ok? you do know Trump is not the president anymore, right?
    Yes, I know Trump isn't the president anymore. Every morning since January 20th, I wake up with a smile on my face. I get up out of bed and do a dance and sing "Trump Lost" over and over again.

BTW, you DO know that Trump lost the 2020 election, right?

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    You know good and well Biden won the election and it had nothing to do with fraud. Trump lost, accept reality. Fat, Dumb, and ignorant is no way to go through life.
    Has it ever occured to any of us, that brain dead ignorant Conservatives need liberals like we all need air to breath? These are the same ingrates that had a epic meltdown with Obama wore a tan suit to a press conference one day, the same losers that spent 5 million dollars on Hillary whining about emails and Bengazi, the same ass ho's that spent years on Obama's birth certificate and now this, this fake shit about election fraud. Hating on liberals and not the facts, keeps Fox news on the air, MSM bursting with news headlines and keep ppl like Trump and GOP poltiicians always fresh with cash. Most of the fraud they're clammering about was committed by conservative voters, but they don't give a shit with facts...facts doesn't empty the pockets of the fools that follow this bullshit, but lies do

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (10-20-2021)

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thisr aren't mainstream media and you know it
    No, they are extreme right wing, lying, nutjob conspiracy sites. Frequently cited by the equally lying POS Trumpers on this forum.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Has it ever occured to any of us, that brain dead ignorant Conservatives need liberals like we all need air to breath? These are the same ingrates that had a epic meltdown with Obama wore a tan suit to a press conference one day, the same losers that spent 5 million dollars on Hillary whining about emails and Bengazi, the same ass ho's that spent years on Obama's birth certificate and now this, this fake shit about election fraud. Hating on liberals and not the facts, keeps Fox news on the air, MSM bursting with news headlines and keep ppl like Trump and GOP poltiicians always fresh with cash. Most of the fraud they're clammering about was committed by conservative voters, but they don't give a shit with facts...facts doesn't empty the pockets of the fools that follow this bullshit, but lies do
    Capitalism

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello tigerred59,

Everyone has the right to be a fool. The Trump party has demonstrated that quite well.
    Trump ppl are simply cowards, afraid of brown, afraid of change and afraid of someday becoming marginalized nobodies....this is their last shot at Jim Crow, I wish them well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-20-2021)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    No, they are extreme right wing, lying, nutjob conspiracy sites. Frequently cited by the equally lying POS Trumpers on this forum.
    This is rich coming from a jackass that elected a lying diaper wearing little girl griping asshole last November

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anyone who honestly believes Trump won lacks intelligence.

Anyone who pretends they believe Trump won does not believe in Democracy.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-20-2021)

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is rich coming from a jackass that elected a lying diaper wearing little girl griping asshole last November
    Nice try at diversion, asshole. Diversion is the lame trick used by morons like you when they can’t refute the posr.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Anyone who honestly believes Trump won lacks intelligence.

Anyone who pretends they believe Trump won does not believe in Democracy.
    I'll never bet on a football game with a TrumpTard. Can you imagine how that would go?

If you win, the TrumpTard will whine and cry "Hey, the refs blew the call. The refs were in on it. They conspired to make your team win. I'm not paying up because the game was fraudulent. It wasn't played by the rules. Your team cheated. Everybody knows it. I'm not paying because the game was fake. I have proof. I have the evidence. There needs to be an investigation. There needs to be an audit.".

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It really shouldn't have to be said that Trump lost the 2020 election.

He did.
    ^Believes there was a Biden MIRACLE.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    So, you wouldn't want everyone to vote then?
    Our system of Government wasn't set up so that "everyone" could vote. It relies on the reality that only those educated enough on the candidates and who care about voting, vote. Busing morons who can't speak English, much less understand our Constitution and way of life is not how the system works.

I wish leftists weren't uneducated morons. Really I do.

Our founders greatest fear for the Republic was the day dishonest politicians promise dipshits like you free stuff in return for their votes.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump won the biggest fool contest.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (10-20-2021)