Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 110

Thread: Covid vaccine mandates fueling showdowns nationwide

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,800
    Thanks
    890
    Thanked 8,068 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,397 Times in 1,325 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    insane shit. you dont understand per capita you dont understand "waves", and you dont understand masks and vaxxes do not stop the spread.

    But almost 2 million migrants coming across without testing and no vaxx mandates..that makes you happy
    Yes, I understand per capita. It's your new dodge because Florida is such a cluster fuck. Saying it's better than Texas and Arizona is like saying Jeffery Dahmer isn't that bad because he killed fewer people than Ted Bundy. Immigrants didn't kill Floridians. DeSantis did. But I'm sure you think he'd make a fine President. Because that's what you're paid to do.

    Yes, vaccines and masks stop the spread. So say public health experts. So what a fucking pillow salesman has to say on the topic is pretty much meaningless. Go answer the phone, clown.

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    49,172
    Thanks
    12,476
    Thanked 20,877 Times in 14,623 Posts
    Groans
    243
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,763 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Yes, I understand per capita. It's your new dodge because Florida is such a cluster fuck. Saying it's better than Texas and Arizona is like saying Jeffery Dahmer isn't that bad because he killed fewer people than Ted Bundy. Immigrants didn't kill Floridians. DeSantis did. But I'm sure you think he'd make a fine President. Because that's what you're paid to do.

    Yes, vaccines and masks stop the spread. So say public health experts. So what a fucking pillow salesman has to say on the topic is pretty much meaningless. Go answer the phone, clown.
    who Fauci? ROFL.
    There is NO EVIDENCE masks and vaxxes stop the spread. you are a partisan moron.
    The only person that really "killed" people was Cuomo and his nursing home policies

    I dont Blame Biden for more deaths this year then last -it's stupid;
    which is why you blamed Trump and Desantis. you are dumb

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,800
    Thanks
    890
    Thanked 8,068 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,397 Times in 1,325 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, West Virginia, Idaho, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Arizona, Florida.

    What do they all have in common? They are all states that voted for Trump. And they are the top 15 states in per capita Covid deaths.

    Great job, Republicans.

    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...te-july-1.html

  4. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,800
    Thanks
    890
    Thanked 8,068 Times in 4,995 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,397 Times in 1,325 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    who Fauci? ROFL.
    There is NO EVIDENCE masks and vaxxes stop the spread. you are a partisan moron.
    The only person that really "killed" people was Cuomo and his nursing home policies

    I dont Blame Biden for more deaths this year then last -it's stupid;
    which is why you blamed Trump and Desantis. you are dumb
    No evidence?

    ROTFLMFAO!!!! No, Putin just hasn't provided you with any.

    That might be the dumbest fucking thing anyone has ever said here. Congrats.

  5. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    49,172
    Thanks
    12,476
    Thanked 20,877 Times in 14,623 Posts
    Groans
    243
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,763 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, West Virginia, Idaho, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Arizona, Florida.

    What do they all have in common? They are all states that voted for Trump. And they are the top 15 states in per capita Covid deaths.

    Great job, Republicans.

    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...te-july-1.html
    voting for Trump kills people.. what a sad, pathetic stupid person you are
    Nobody in politics says this even your "public health officals" -
    what a bizzare combination of stupidity and TDS you consistently display

  6. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    49,172
    Thanks
    12,476
    Thanked 20,877 Times in 14,623 Posts
    Groans
    243
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,763 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No evidence?

    ROTFLMFAO!!!! No, Putin just hasn't provided you with any.

    That might be the dumbest fucking thing anyone has ever said here. Congrats.
    there is no such data -you want it to be true so you delude yourself it is

  7. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    per capita its behind AZ and TX -other southern states.
    But but but, you've been saying for over a year that what FL did worked.

    So...you've been wrong this whole time.

    Shocking.


    e are opening we've been closed up.
    STOP LYING ALL THE TIME.

    FL hasn't been "closed up" since May 2020.


    as a resut the case numbers have dropped off the cliff.
    FL didn't close anything, and didn't do anything to end the latest wave...so probably around December/January, there's gonna be ANOTHER wave of COVID in FL because instead of getting people vaccinated and masked, you did the opposite out of spite.

    DeSantis is toast next year and your big, fat mouth is the reason why.


    but you keep never saying a word about the superspreaders coming across the border
    FL doesn't share a border with Mexico, so the spike in your shitty state is all because you lied about vaccines, lied about natural immunity, lied about herd immunity, lied about HCQ, and lied about ivermectin.

    Anatta's lies have killed thousands of people in FL, and he's trying to blame migrants coming across a border that FL doesn't even share.


    with no testing and no mandatory vaxxing
    This is another lie. How could you know that the migrants are infected with COVID and not vaccinated if they haven't been tested or vaccinated?

    This is one of the stupidest lies you told.

    You say they are infected with COVID, yet you say they aren't tested.

    SO HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THEY HAVE COVID IF YOU ARE ALSO SAYING THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED?

    FFS, you're such a LIAR.

    And BTW, Central America and Mexico have lower infection rates, deaths, and case counts than FL does.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ]There is NO EVIDENCE masks and vaxxes stop the spread
    Then explain this, you lying dipshit:

    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    voting for Trump kills people
    It sure does. 750,000 people died from COVID because you voted for Trump to downplay it.


    Nobody in politics says this even your "public health officals" -
    Had you not voted for, then coddled Trump, we would probably have been the only country in the world to NOT suffer a COVID pandemic because we had a plan in place that you, Bolton, and Trump threw away because you're fucking morons.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    there is no such data -you want it to be true so you delude yourself it is
    There's plenty of data, like this:



    NYC & NJ have strict mask and vaccine policies, and they didn't get a third or fourth COVID wave.

    But your shitty state did, because you run your big, fat, lying mouth and stupid idiots believe you, to their detriment in the end.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cypress (10-22-2021)

  12. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11,466
    Thanks
    8,383
    Thanked 5,514 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Groans
    335
    Groaned 118 Times in 118 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, West Virginia, Idaho, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Arizona, Florida.

    What do they all have in common? They are all states that voted for Trump. And they are the top 15 states in per capita Covid deaths.

    Great job, Republicans.

    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...te-july-1.html
    Liar. New Jersey is number 2 , New York is number 5, Mass is number 7, and Texas is number 18. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

    Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, West Virginia, Idaho, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Arizona, Florida. Are all states where people live in freedom without fear.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 10-22-2021 at 09:22 AM.
    IMPEACH 46

  13. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    10,825
    Thanks
    562
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 2,702 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Oh course they do. Southwest airline finally admitted "weather" wasn't the reason they canceled so many flights as if anyone believed it in the first place. The cunts finally had to fess up or continue losing money. Isn't it amazing how losing money becomes more important that covid safety huh? Miserable pricks.

  14. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Oh course they do. Southwest airline finally admitted "weather" wasn't the reason they canceled so many flights as if anyone believed it in the first place. The cunts finally had to fess up or continue losing money. Isn't it amazing how losing money becomes more important that covid safety huh? Miserable pricks.
    Southwest has not changed their COVID policies at all, what are you talking about?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    insane shit. you dont understand per capita you dont understand "waves", and you dont understand masks and vaxxes do not stop the spread.
    Masking and vaccinations most definitely stop the spread, despite the lies Anatta has committed himself to:

    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  16. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11,466
    Thanks
    8,383
    Thanked 5,514 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Groans
    335
    Groaned 118 Times in 118 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It sure does. 750,000 people died from COVID because you voted for Trump to downplay it.




    Had you not voted for, then coddled Trump, we would probably have been the only country in the world to NOT suffer a COVID pandemic because we had a plan in place that you, Bolton, and Trump threw away because you're fucking morons.
    More people have died from COVID under the 10 months of the Biden administration than in the entire Trump administration and Biden has 3 vaccines and monoclonal antibodies given to him by Trump to fight COVID. Trump had no vaccines until the last month of his administration .Biden has screwed up.
    IMPEACH 46

Similar Threads

  1. Tired of woke politics, COVID vaccine mandates?
    By Stringfellow Hawk in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-23-2021, 04:13 PM
  2. Pence breaks silence to slam Biden over COVID vaccine mandates
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2021, 10:14 PM
  3. Cancun Ted Cruz Supports Vaccine Mandates- Except for Covid
    By Hoosier Daddy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2021, 11:07 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-28-2021, 04:03 PM
  5. Mask Mandates Had Zero Effect in Florida or Nationwide
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-21-2020, 04:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •