https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,337 Times in 8,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Biden has ZERO idea on how to run a economy.
    I am sure you believe trump can run an entire economy, but past experience with dictators trying to take control over economies proves you wrong.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Trumpet (10-21-2021)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,337 Times in 8,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You mean the Bill Simon who was asked to step down as CEO because of Walmart’s poor performance under his leadership, that Bill Simon? Isn’t it ironic.
    Simon could not run a business well, so now he is calling on the government to take over all businesses?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-21-2021)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Former Walmart president and CEO Bill Simon ripped the supply chain under President Joe Biden on Friday, calling it a "mess from start to finish."

"I've never seen it like this, and I don't really think anybody living in this country has," Simon told FOX Business’ Dagen McDowell. "I mean, this is really unprecedented."

Simon joined "Mornings with Maria" to react to Americans’ widespread criticism of Biden’s response to shipping challenges and rising consumer prices. The hashtag #EmptyShelvesJoe held its own as a top trend on Twitter Thursday evening.

"There's a shortage of labor in our distribution system and there's a shortage of people to put [items] on the shelf," Simon explained.

BIDEN RESPONDS TO SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS, URGES PRIVATE SECTOR TO ‘STEP UP’

He suggested that Biden’s first step to overcoming supply chain disruptions is to address the ongoing worker shortage.

"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

With shipping and inventory backlogs expected to carry into the holiday season, Simon believes giant retail stores will survive while small businesses could struggle to keep shelves stocked.

"Smaller retailers just can’t get the product," he said. "They're just going to be left with nothing. It's going to be difficult for them."

House Republicans penned a letter to the Biden administration Thursday asking to evaluate solutions for the "ongoing supply chain crisis," noting disruptions would continue into 2022.

Simon said he expects the current administration to pump more money into the economy.

"The funding isn't stopping from the government," Simon said. "We just saw the largest Social Security increase in 30 years... There's still this funnel of funds coming through," which builds more consumer demand.

And until that ends, Simon believes the U.S. will continue to face a labor shortage and, consequently, supply chain issues.

"They're making the well-thought calculus that it's better for them to stay out of the [job] market right now than it is to get in," he said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...tart-to-finish

No surprise here, just like FDR and the Famous NRA legislation SCOTUS had to step in and stop, Biden and the democrats are going after small business, it is despicable.
    Odd, I read the article twice. I didn’t see where he referred to it as the “Biden supply chain”. It was merely “supply chain”. Nor did I see where he “ripped” anything or anyone.

Looks like you and Fox are lying again.

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Wrong buck.

The cause of this had nothing to do with Biden or anything he did.

But he is acting to end the problem.

Then you assholes will have to come up with some new bullshit propaganda.

But I'm certain you won't have any problems there.

Creating lies is what you fucks do best.

The only thing you do with any proficiency, for that matter.

Wow, surely you can't be pleased with what Biden is doing to this country? This is a hella lot worse than "mean Tweets."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Stringfellow Hawk (10-21-2021)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Odd, I read the article twice. I didn’t see where he referred to it as the “Biden supply chain”. It was merely “supply chain”. Nor did I see where he “ripped” anything or anyone.

Looks like you and Fox are lying again.
    Most people don't repeat known facts but I guess I could request he dumb it down for you

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most people don't repeat known facts but I guess I could request he dumb it down for you
    Go ahead and find those quotes for us, bitch. We’ll wait.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Former Walmart president and CEO Bill Simon ripped the supply chain under President Joe Biden on Friday, calling it a "mess from start to finish."

"I've never seen it like this, and I don't really think anybody living in this country has," Simon told FOX Business’ Dagen McDowell. "I mean, this is really unprecedented."

Simon joined "Mornings with Maria" to react to Americans’ widespread criticism of Biden’s response to shipping challenges and rising consumer prices. The hashtag #EmptyShelvesJoe held its own as a top trend on Twitter Thursday evening.

"There's a shortage of labor in our distribution system and there's a shortage of people to put [items] on the shelf," Simon explained.

BIDEN RESPONDS TO SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS, URGES PRIVATE SECTOR TO ‘STEP UP’

He suggested that Biden’s first step to overcoming supply chain disruptions is to address the ongoing worker shortage.

"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

With shipping and inventory backlogs expected to carry into the holiday season, Simon believes giant retail stores will survive while small businesses could struggle to keep shelves stocked.

"Smaller retailers just can’t get the product," he said. "They're just going to be left with nothing. It's going to be difficult for them."

House Republicans penned a letter to the Biden administration Thursday asking to evaluate solutions for the "ongoing supply chain crisis," noting disruptions would continue into 2022.

Simon said he expects the current administration to pump more money into the economy.

"The funding isn't stopping from the government," Simon said. "We just saw the largest Social Security increase in 30 years... There's still this funnel of funds coming through," which builds more consumer demand.

And until that ends, Simon believes the U.S. will continue to face a labor shortage and, consequently, supply chain issues.

"They're making the well-thought calculus that it's better for them to stay out of the [job] market right now than it is to get in," he said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...tart-to-finish

No surprise here, just like FDR and the Famous NRA legislation SCOTUS had to step in and stop, Biden and the democrats are going after small business, it is despicable.
    The last that I knew, it was the GOP who preached hand off the private sector, when did this change???????????????????
    Lock Him Up

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Wow, surely you can't be pleased with what Biden is doing to this country? This is a hella lot worse than "mean Tweets."
    Trump did a lot worse shit than "mean tweets".

He slashed environmental regulations, stomped all over civil rights, gave a massive tax cut to himself and his cronies while screwing over the working class, wiped his ass with the Constitution, thumbed his nose at the law and the institutions that have existed in this country for over two hundred years, told over 30,500 verifiable lies and made the US a laughing stock.

And all that is not to even mention collusion with The Kremlin which he denies but given all the lies he tells, cannot be believed.

Trump was a disaster and only people who don't give a shit about common decency still support the fucking clown.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Russia is having inflation and supply problems. Biden is a bigger problem than I thought. Putin was complaining about vaccine hestency in Russia and says he is mystified by it.

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The supply chain is a world problem. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/18/supp...get-worse.html Biden has screwed up the entire global supply chain. Or it could be Covid.

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yep, the whole world.https://www.ft.com/content/dd54ddff-...5-4f9d5dc43081 The explanation the WTO gives is that nobody expected the recovery to be this strong and they were not prepared for it.

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Trump did a lot worse shit than "mean tweets".

He slashed environmental regulations, stomped all over civil rights, gave a massive tax cut to himself and his cronies while screwing over the working class, wiped his ass with the Constitution, thumbed his nose at the law and the institutions that have existed in this country for over two hundred years, told over 30,500 verifiable lies and made the US a laughing stock.

And all that is not to even mention collusion with The Kremlin which he denies but given all the lies he tells, cannot be believed.

Trump was a disaster and only people who don't give a shit about common decency still support the fucking clown.
    Look at what is going on right now. Biden thinks he is a dictator. The economy is in the toilet and things have gone to hell in a hand basket.

How can you defend this? I'll take "mean Tweets" all day every day and twice on Sunday compared to this Totalitarian bullshit.

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look at what is going on right now. Biden thinks he is a dictator. The economy is in the toilet and things have gone to hell in a hand basket.

How can you defend this? I'll take "mean Tweets" all day every day and twice on Sunday compared to this Totalitarian bullshit.
    Abuse....it is critical that we begin to call things what they are.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I've heard all that anti-Biden garbage before.

You calling Biden a dictator is just a fucking laugh. And not a fun kind of laugh either. A shaking my head in disbelief that people on the right could be so shamelessly hypocritical after supporting a REAL dictator who literally tried to overthrow the govt kind of laugh.

If Biden is coercing anyone to do things that they should be doing anyway, it's because as we all know, there is a public health emergency that has caused half a million deaths already and these anti-vaxxer assholes are only refusing because they'd rather risk death than cooperate with Biden or anyone else not named Trump.

Never before in history have such mass numbers of people been so fucking stupid that they'd refuse a vaccine just because of a bunch of lies spread by supporters of a failed, one term President.

Trump has got you people dancing like puppets.

It's downright scary, having seen what his brainwashed cultists were willing to do for him, to think what else they might be willing to do in the future.

He's fucking dangerous and if he drops dead from a heart attack or an aneurysm it would be the best thing that could happen for the sake of the nation and the rest of the world.

To say that Trump is a pig is an insult to pigs.
    C'MON MAN!!!!