Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Default Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’

Former Walmart president and CEO Bill Simon ripped the supply chain under President Joe Biden on Friday, calling it a "mess from start to finish."

"I've never seen it like this, and I don't really think anybody living in this country has," Simon told FOX Business’ Dagen McDowell. "I mean, this is really unprecedented."

Simon joined "Mornings with Maria" to react to Americans’ widespread criticism of Biden’s response to shipping challenges and rising consumer prices. The hashtag #EmptyShelvesJoe held its own as a top trend on Twitter Thursday evening.

"There's a shortage of labor in our distribution system and there's a shortage of people to put [items] on the shelf," Simon explained.

BIDEN RESPONDS TO SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS, URGES PRIVATE SECTOR TO ‘STEP UP’

He suggested that Biden’s first step to overcoming supply chain disruptions is to address the ongoing worker shortage.

"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

With shipping and inventory backlogs expected to carry into the holiday season, Simon believes giant retail stores will survive while small businesses could struggle to keep shelves stocked.

"Smaller retailers just can’t get the product," he said. "They're just going to be left with nothing. It's going to be difficult for them."

House Republicans penned a letter to the Biden administration Thursday asking to evaluate solutions for the "ongoing supply chain crisis," noting disruptions would continue into 2022.

Simon said he expects the current administration to pump more money into the economy.

"The funding isn't stopping from the government," Simon said. "We just saw the largest Social Security increase in 30 years... There's still this funnel of funds coming through," which builds more consumer demand.

And until that ends, Simon believes the U.S. will continue to face a labor shortage and, consequently, supply chain issues.

"They're making the well-thought calculus that it's better for them to stay out of the [job] market right now than it is to get in," he said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...tart-to-finish

No surprise here, just like FDR and the Famous NRA legislation SCOTUS had to step in and stop, Biden and the democrats are going after small business, it is despicable.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

Bulletbob (10-15-2021), ExpressLane (10-15-2021), Life is Golden (10-21-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,009 Times in 8,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

The President of the USA does not actually direct supply chains for private businesses, nor does he hire for Walmart. I would think Simon would know that.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-15-2021), evince (10-16-2021), Nomad (10-15-2021), Phantasmal (10-15-2021), Trumpet (10-21-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,902 Times in 7,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Oh, so now it's "the Biden supply chain", is it?

Exactly what, aside from ordering the California seaports to work 4/7 until the backlog is caught up, has Biden had to do with the shipping of merchandise into the US from across the Pacific Ocean?

Please explain in detail what Biden's role was and how he's at fault.

Last edited by Nomad; 10-15-2021 at 04:16 PM.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-15-2021), evince (10-16-2021), Trumpet (10-21-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden has ZERO idea on how to run a economy. Biden has never had a real job he has always sucked off the government tit. His family business is selling political influence.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

8. The Following User Groans At ExpressLane For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (10-15-2021)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bulletbob (10-15-2021), cancel2 2022 (10-15-2021), Life is Golden (10-21-2021), Matt Dillon (10-15-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

America is dying.....this is what dying looks like.

Buckle Up, it only gets worse from here.

I have been warning you for years.

I did my part.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The President of the USA does not actually direct supply chains for private businesses, nor does he hire for Walmart. I would think Simon would know that.
    These fucking morons will say anything, no matter how stupid, to troll Biden.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Trumpet (10-21-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Oh, so now it's "the Buden supply chain", is it?

Exactly what, aside from ordering the California seaports to work 4/7 until the backlog is caught up, has Biden had to do with the shipping of merchandise into the US from across the Pacific Ocean?

Remember Biden said "The Buck stops here"
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-15-2021), Life is Golden (10-21-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Oh, so now it's "the Buden supply chain", is it?

Stop[ Paying people of livable wage to sit at home with available jobs would be a great first step, dumbshit, what are you a fucking retard?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

ExpressLane (10-15-2021)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop[ Paying people of livable wage to sit at home with available jobs would be a great first step, dumbshit, what are you a fucking retard?
    The Revolution seems to think that they can forever make money and hand it out and thus encourage people to be dependent on the handouts. This is little different from when pimps get their hookers hooked on drugs to keep them locked up and working long hours......this is abuse.....this is all about power.

Now in reality this ability will end soon, and America will instantly become a deeply impoverished nation.....it might be that the leaders of the Revolution know this and dont care.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Wrong buck.

The cause of this had nothing to do with Biden or anything he did.

But he is acting to end the problem.

Then you assholes will have to come up with some new bullshit propaganda.

But I'm certain you won't have any problems there.

Creating lies is what you fucks do best.

The only thing you do with any proficiency, for that matter.

Last edited by Nomad; 10-15-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Trumpet (10-21-2021)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That stopped a long time ago.

People have found other jobs.

Plus, a lot of you rwnj types who tend to do blue collar jobs like driving trucks, have dropped dead from COVID because they were too fucking stupid to get vaccinated.

All because they'd rather risk death than cooperate with Biden.

Such is the level of stupid on the right.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Too stupid for me to even waste my time. You get a meme.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Former Walmart president and CEO Bill Simon ripped the supply chain under President Joe Biden on Friday, calling it a "mess from start to finish."

"I've never seen it like this, and I don't really think anybody living in this country has," Simon told FOX Business’ Dagen McDowell. "I mean, this is really unprecedented."

Simon joined "Mornings with Maria" to react to Americans’ widespread criticism of Biden’s response to shipping challenges and rising consumer prices. The hashtag #EmptyShelvesJoe held its own as a top trend on Twitter Thursday evening.

"There's a shortage of labor in our distribution system and there's a shortage of people to put [items] on the shelf," Simon explained.

BIDEN RESPONDS TO SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS, URGES PRIVATE SECTOR TO ‘STEP UP’

He suggested that Biden’s first step to overcoming supply chain disruptions is to address the ongoing worker shortage.

"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

With shipping and inventory backlogs expected to carry into the holiday season, Simon believes giant retail stores will survive while small businesses could struggle to keep shelves stocked.

"Smaller retailers just can’t get the product," he said. "They're just going to be left with nothing. It's going to be difficult for them."

House Republicans penned a letter to the Biden administration Thursday asking to evaluate solutions for the "ongoing supply chain crisis," noting disruptions would continue into 2022.

Simon said he expects the current administration to pump more money into the economy.

"The funding isn't stopping from the government," Simon said. "We just saw the largest Social Security increase in 30 years... There's still this funnel of funds coming through," which builds more consumer demand.

And until that ends, Simon believes the U.S. will continue to face a labor shortage and, consequently, supply chain issues.

"They're making the well-thought calculus that it's better for them to stay out of the [job] market right now than it is to get in," he said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...tart-to-finish

No surprise here, just like FDR and the Famous NRA legislation SCOTUS had to step in and stop, Biden and the democrats are going after small business, it is despicable.
    The supply chain started being a mess in early 2020 when Covid took hold. You have to remember all the shortages of paper products, disinfectants, certain foods. I don't remember Simon whining about it then.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The Walmart buck does not. That stops in Repub coffers.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

YAY !!! DUNCE-O-CRATS!! WOOHOO BOOTYPUG!!!
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber