Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pettiness of the GOP...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I'm struck by the degree of the GOP's immaturity, they're spoiled little brats acting out and throwing fits 24/7

truly embarrassing for the nation
    you are the biggest name calling, immature shill on this site, your pettiness knows no bounds, so how about you just shut up and go sit in the corner!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Another ignorant strawman argument and petty personal attack from a desperate GOP shill who just can't discuss the topic.
    The topic is Joe is an imbecile, and you are a bigger one, no wonder people are hurling insults at him! THE MAN HAS NOT PASSED ONE PIECE OF LEGISLATION DESIGNED TO HELP AMERICANS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Callinectes (10-15-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 7,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    The topic is Joe is an imbecile, and you are a bigger one, no wonder people are hurling insults at him! THE MAN HAS NOT PASSED ONE PIECE OF LEGISLATION DESIGNED TO HELP AMERICANS.
    Tell me, Dubya, our you aware of how the legislation process works?

Are you aware that a bill must arrive on the president's desk before he can sign it?

And if you are not, who is helping you get on line to post?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-15-2021), ZappasGuitar (10-17-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ZappasGuitar,

...Knows NO Bounds.

Trump supporters hurl profanities at Joe Biden as he greets children at a daycare center: report

President Joe Biden was greeted with profane taunts from Trump supporters on Friday despite the fact that he was in the presence of children.

According to NPR White House correspondent Scott Detrow, Biden on Friday travelled to a daycare center in Hartford, Connecticut to promote childcare plans that are part of his "Build Back Better" agenda.

While there, he greeted several children at a playground, only to be interrupted at one point by Trump supporters who were yelling at him from across the street.

As recounted by Voice of America News reporter Patsy Widakuswara, "at one point Biden put a twisty blue tube toy on his head" while meeting with the children and "as this happened you could clearly hear Trump supporters across the street yelling 'traitor' and "f*ck Joe Biden."

Despite this, Biden continued into the daycare center and delivered a speech talking about Democratic policies such as the expanded child tax credit and universal pre-K.

https://www.rawstory.com/biden-in-hartford/
    How deplorable.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The Republican Party has become the party of ignorant savages who have as much class as an overflowing, old western saloon spittoon.

They are disgusting...so naturally they admire leaders who are every bit as disgusting.

They apparently are determined to do as much damage to America and its values as the German morons who continued to support the Nazi Party after that party and Hitler showed their true colors.

I hope we stop them, but I recognize that a determined minority can do an enormous amount of damage no matter how much is done to get them to desist. Dealing with that scum is a part of living in a democracy.
    America will get tired of them and stand up to them. The sooner the better.

Vote Blue!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (10-16-2021)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,392 Times in 3,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Another ignorant strawman argument and petty personal attack from a desperate GOP shill who just can't discuss the topic.
    Forget him. Let him wallow in his own filth.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-15-2021)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

...Knows NO Bounds.

Trump supporters hurl profanities at Joe Biden as he greets children at a daycare center: report

President Joe Biden was greeted with profane taunts from Trump supporters on Friday despite the fact that he was in the presence of children.

According to NPR White House correspondent Scott Detrow, Biden on Friday travelled to a daycare center in Hartford, Connecticut to promote childcare plans that are part of his "Build Back Better" agenda.

While there, he greeted several children at a playground, only to be interrupted at one point by Trump supporters who were yelling at him from across the street.

As recounted by Voice of America News reporter Patsy Widakuswara, "at one point Biden put a twisty blue tube toy on his head" while meeting with the children and "as this happened you could clearly hear Trump supporters across the street yelling 'traitor' and "f*ck Joe Biden."

Despite this, Biden continued into the daycare center and delivered a speech talking about Democratic policies such as the expanded child tax credit and universal pre-K.

Well, their corrupt ex-Gropingfuehrer-in-chief enjoyed the intimate presence of children. The Cultists worship him anyways, so why would throwing swears in front of kids be any different?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Frank Apisa (10-16-2021)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

despite the fact that he was in the presence of children.
    he should not be allowed in the presence of children......do you people not watch the videos?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

is this worse than people following Sinnema into the bathroom?
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

...Knows NO Bounds.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...swearing-heres

I would speculate that we're just learning from you jackasses. Remember madonna, jhonny depp and that pig kathy griffin? All I want from politicians in this first quarter of the 21st century is, hold the fucking country together long enough for me to retire, sit on my ass, and collect social security and my other pensions for at least 10 years before the big dirt nap. President potato head threatens that. He is a walking profanity and deserves no dignity or courtesies, At least from free Americans.

Fun fact! talib was talking to her 7 year old terrorist son when she called Trump a mother fucker! That's jackass mom of the year material right there!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,966 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden just thinks a lot of people want to have sex with him.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

...Knows NO Bounds.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO OF THE "PROFANITIES"???

NOT IN YOUR LYINGASS "RAWSTORY" LIESPEAK LINK.

MORE FUCKING LIES FROM THE DESPERATE TO TRY ANYTHING LEFT....

WHAT WAS CREEPY UNCLE JOE DOING AT A DAYCARE CENTER...LOOKING FOR A DATE???
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 10-15-2021 at 06:33 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

whataboutism........

I do remember a bunch of liberals being just as petty..............
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Crawl back into your trailer you white trash dirtbag
    You live in a trailer park, don't you, guno?

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

...Knows NO Bounds.

Wtf is Biden doing at a day care center in the 1st place?