Thread: This Is What Globalists Want You To Do, To Help Speed Up Starving You Off (Paris)

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default This Is What Globalists Want You To Do, To Help Speed Up Starving You Off (Paris)

This is what has been apparently taking place in Paris.

It's called divide and conquer several countries simultaneously with the precise same lies and deceptions over the course of the past couple of decades that I have noticed of which Vaccine is only a recent part of accelerating the divide and conquer process.

Tyrants do not get punished when citizens do this. They likely go golfing ... Have a few drinks and a few laughs without masks. You are halting your food supplies etc. by not working.

Countries need to be focused on self sustainment instead of officials selling citizens out to lobbyist dictatorship thus being forced not to produce, develop, farm, mine for in country use or export, but buy those things from the country lobbying your officials to betray you the citizen as they sell all of you out obviously and for what? That here in Canada is not a democracy it can be considered both tyranny and treason. Because citizens are the governing body and officials are our servants, and unfortunately betray us from all over the board.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 10-14-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,837 Times in 14,179 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Much like dual loyalty, Globalist is used to promote the antisemitic conspiracy that Jewish people do not have allegiance to their countries of origin, like the United States, but to some worldwide order—like a global economy or international political system—that will enhance their control over the world’s banks, governments, and media (see control).

The idea of a Jewish Globalist was embedded in the core ideology of Nazism. Hitler often portrayed Jews as “international elements” who “conduct their business everywhere,” posing a threat to all people who are “bounded to their soil, to the Fatherland.”

Today, Globalist is a coded word for Jews who are seen as international elites conspiring to weaken or dismantle “Western” society using their international connections and control over big corporations (see New World Order)—all echoing the destructive theory that Jews hold greed and tribe above country.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Much like dual loyalty, Globalist is used to promote the antisemitic conspiracy that Jewish people do not have allegiance to their countries of origin, like the United States, but to some worldwide order—like a global economy or international political system—that will enhance their control over the world’s banks, governments, and media (see control).

The idea of a Jewish Globalist was embedded in the core ideology of Nazism. Hitler often portrayed Jews as “international elements” who “conduct their business everywhere,” posing a threat to all people who are “bounded to their soil, to the Fatherland.”

Today, Globalist is a coded word for Jews who are seen as international elites conspiring to weaken or dismantle “Western” society using their international connections and control over big corporations (see New World Order)—all echoing the destructive theory that Jews hold greed and tribe above country.
    Ah so you are so cheaply trying to define what I share by your warped mentality ... Pfft
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm telling you, doing this gets attention but that's about it ... Wake up people ...

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Ah so you are so cheaply trying to define what I share by your warped mentality ... Pfft
    Problem is you have no proof he is wrong, and your entire child like spiel of hate is one based on your own ignorance, and the subsequent ignorant "opinion". Why not start a discussion, and try to prove him wrong?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Problem is you have no proof he is wrong, and your entire child like spiel of hate is one based on your own ignorance, and the subsequent ignorant "opinion". Why not start a discussion, and try to prove him wrong?
    I do not hate anyone or anything which reveals how desperate you are to try and make your rhetoric the issue. If someone claims something it is up to them to back their claim so show me where is his proof ... He even says himself it's a theory. You want to try and twist what I share into a whole other spectrum, it is up to you to back that up dumbass, you are just a pathetic lying religious sack of excrement.
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 10-15-2021 at 09:32 PM.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I do not hate anyone or anything which reveals how desperate you are to try and make your rhetoric the issue. If someone claims something it is up to them to back their claim so show me where is his proof ... He even says himself it's a theory.
    LOL, you are the one that said he was "desperate", now you back off and do as he did, well, according to you anyway.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    LOL, you are the one that said he was "desperate", now you back off and do as he did, well, according to you anyway.
    I never wrote:

"Much like dual loyalty, Globalist is used to promote the antisemitic conspiracy that Jewish people do not have allegiance to their countries of origin, like the United States, but to some worldwide order—like a global economy or international political system—that will enhance their control over the world’s banks, governments, and media (see control).

Today, Globalist is a coded word for Jews who are seen as international elites conspiring to weaken or dismantle “Western” society using their international connections and control over big corporations (see New World Order)—all echoing the destructive theory that Jews hold greed and tribe above country."

I only responded:

"Ah so you are so cheaply trying to define what I share by your warped mentality ... Pfft"

Dumbass. Show us all the quote where I said desperate you lying religious sack of shit.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Summarized as globalists suits me just fine as I am pushing towards genuine solution(s) where as others like to try and point finger or place blame ... I just don't have time for that (whether you understand why or not) If we succeed with solutions then time to point fingers ...

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Do you have any idea how amazing it is that we can get bananas year round? Do you credit the globalists for that?

For the first time in the history of humanity, more people are dying from health problems related to too much food than too little food. Is that the work of the globalists?

"Self sustainment" is the enemy of prosperity. I am not completely against it, but pushing it to the exclusion of all else is a mistake. Being a subsistence farmer is the surest path to starvation. Starvation rarely hit the cities or the industrial world the way it often hits the people who produce their own food.