Thread: Anti-Vax Flat Earth Preacher Dies of COVID-19

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I posted this article to demonstrate the duplicity in holding the bottom line:

An analysis by The Hill found that 35 states have disclosed some data on fully vaccinated people who later contracted COVID-19.

Figures on breakthrough cases are not available on the health department websites, social media or other publicly accessible sites for the other 15 states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stopped monitoring nonsevere breakthrough cases in May.

Some states have followed the CDC in publicly reporting breakthrough hospitalizations and deaths but not the total number of cases.

So basically, the summations that you so condescendingly quote are ESTIMATES by the author, as he admittedly does NOT HAVE ALL THE DATA TO MAKE SUCH A CLAIM THAT WOULD APPLY TO ALL 50 STATES. Yet he does at the end.

Add this to my other link, and you should (hopefully) get the picture.

God bless critical thinking and comprehensive reading.

Carry on.
    What's this picture you have in mind? That mankind doesn't know everything but is trying to know it? That the Trumpers are liars?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,406 Times in 53,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

An analysis by The Hill found that 35 states have disclosed some data on fully vaccinated people who later contracted COVID-19.

Figures on breakthrough cases are not available on the health department websites, social media or other publicly accessible sites for the other 15 states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stopped monitoring nonsevere breakthrough cases in May.

Some states have followed the CDC in publicly reporting breakthrough hospitalizations and deaths but not the total number of cases.

So basically, the summations that you so condescendingly quote are ESTIMATES by the author, as he admittedly does NOT HAVE ALL THE DATA TO MAKE SUCH A CLAIM THAT WOULD APPLY TO ALL 50 STATES. Yet he does at the end.

Carry on.
    Why does this matter to you? Are you some sort of Prophet of the Church of Science-Denying Anti-Vaxxers? We really don't care if you and your ilk don't get it. Just stay home and wait for the plague to die out so we can all get back to normal again. Thanks.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

NiftyNiblick (10-18-2021)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

No genius, it proves your mypoic reading comprehension skills and inability or unwillingness to fully comprehend what you read. Here' how I explained it to one of your compadres:

Carry on.

Once again, your every citation proves that breakthrough hospitalizations and death are MINIMAL compared to unvaccinated occurances. In other words, that you’re a fucking idiot.
    Riddle me this, domer old thing; how can you base a conclusion as fact when the very sources of your information are telling you that they stopped adequate research data, used on 35 out of 50 states and out of those states only SOME states gave a full and accurate account of breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalizations and/or death?

Like you, the information is half assed. To declare it a total & accurate summation is just wrong....but wonks like you stopped being logical on this subject a long time ago. This is why you keep parroting the phrase, "fucking idiot" when you glance in the mirror. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Carry on.

What's this picture you have in mind? That mankind doesn't know everything but is trying to know it? That the Trumpers are liars?
    As I previously stated, I posted this article to demonstrate the duplicity in holding the bottom line:

You're not stupid, Dutch....you understand what is being said and demonstrated. Stop Bs'ing and dodging. Conceding a point won't kill you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Carry on.

Why does this matter to you? Are you some sort of Prophet of the Church of Science-Denying Anti-Vaxxers? We really don't care if you and your ilk don't get it. Just stay home and wait for the plague to die out so we can all get back to normal again. Thanks.
    Suddenly you go stupid when it comes to this subject? You just ignore the implications of the information THAT IS COMING FROM THE VERY SOURCES YOU TOUT TO SUPPORT YOUR CONTENTIONS. Then instead of using all the facts and the logic derived from said facts to debate the issue, you just blather demonization and denunciations of anyone who disagree with you or (gasp!) presents arguments you can't disprove or refute.

C'mon Owl, you're better than this. Don't let fear rule your critical thinking skills.

George Orwell

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Riddle me this, domer old thing; how can you base a conclusion as fact when the very sources of your information are telling you that they stopped adequate research data, used on 35 out of 50 states and out of those states only SOME states gave a full and accurate account of breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalizations and/or death?

Like you, the information is half assed. To declare it a total & accurate summation is just wrong....but wonks like you stopped being logical on this subject a long time ago. This is why you keep parroting the phrase, "fucking idiot" when you glance in the mirror. Carry on.
    ^Facebook High School dropout. Thinks he knows more than all the experts at NIH/CDC/FDA. Thinks he knows more than career epidemiologists, doctors, virologists.

All of the above says you are a fucking idiot. Stick with your plumber’s brother-in-law for your information, dumbfuck. I’m sure it’s really valid stuff.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^Facebook High School dropout. Thinks he knows more than all the experts at NIH/CDC/FDA. Thinks he knows more than career epidemiologists, doctors, virologists.

All of the above says you are a fucking idiot. Stick with your plumber’s brother-in-law for your information, dumbfuck. I’m sure it’s really valid stuff.
    You already did this dance, Domer.......it didn't disprove the OP or any of the subsequent information I posted. parroting it just proves how intellectually impotent and empty you are. You just dodge, blow smoke and regurgitate without thinking. you're done.

George Orwell

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You already did this dance, Domer.......it didn't disprove the OP or any of the subsequent information I posted. parroting it just proves how intellectually impotent and empty you are. You just dodge, blow smoke and regurgitate without thinking. you're done.
    ^Thinks a dewormer to treat COVID after contracting the virus is superior to the vaccine that minimizes contracting it in the first place. A special kind of stupid.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Rob Skiba, an influential figure in flat earth and Christian circles, has died of COVID-19, colleagues announced on Thursday. He had been fighting the virus since at least late August, when he began exhibiting symptoms after “Take On The World,” a biblical flat earth conference. “He has been sick since coming back from TOTW,” a Facebook friend posted in early September, adding that Skiba had been hospitalized for low oxygen levels. One of the country’s most prominent advocates of Flat Earth Theory, Skiba was also skeptical of COVID-19 vaccines and some of the illness’ treatments. On the first day of the Take On The World conference, Skiba authored a Facebook post suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccines were dangerous.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/flat-e...es-of-covid-19

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/0...ugh-9-24-2021/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

VAERS raw stats don’t mean shit. ANYONE can post a death, adverse reaction, etc. If a person dies at some point after receiving the vaccine and someone reports that, it DOES NOT mean the vaccine caused the death. Investigators look into the reports to determine any cause and effect. I notice you included nothing of the sort. Why is that? Because the number is close, if not actually ZERO?

By posting this stuff without understanding what it means, you merely demonstrate your massive ignorance. You do that well. You do that consistently.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“ The data as of March 8 — by which point over 92 million doses had been administered — includes 1,637 reports of death following vaccination. After review, the CDC concluded that there was no evidence linking any of those deaths to the COVID-19 vaccines.

https://usafacts.org/articles/covid-...xoCYsEQAvD_BwE

“A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines,” the CDC notes.”

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories...what-they-seem

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

VAERS raw stats don’t mean shit. ANYONE can post a death, adverse reaction, etc. If a person dies at some point after receiving the vaccine and someone reports that, it DOES NOT mean the vaccine caused the death. Investigators look into the reports to determine any cause and effect. I notice you included nothing of the sort. Why is that? Because the number is close, if not actually ZERO?

By posting this stuff without understanding what it means, you merely demonstrate your massive ignorance. You do that well. You do that consistently.
    I don't think you understand the VAERS data. You're implying that the data is over-reported.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I don't think you understand the VAERS data. You're implying that the data is over-reported.
    I’m not implying anything. I’m telling you the nature of VAERS. If a 90 year old in a nursing home gets vaccinated and dies sometime later, it can be reported to VAERS. That doesn’t mean there was ANY causation. CDC has found NO LINK between vaccination and death.

Look it up yourself.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I’m not implying anything. I’m telling you the nature of VAERS. If a 90 year old in a nursing home gets vaccinated and dies sometime later, it can be reported to VAERS. That doesn’t mean there was ANY causation. CDC has found NO LINK between vaccination and death.

Look it up yourself.
    Sure you are. You said anyone can report anything. Did you say that hoping people would read it as it's hard to report to VAERS?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Sure you are. You said anyone can report anything. Did you say that hoping people would read it as it's hard to report to VAERS?
    Try to educate yourself, Cletus. Until then, don’t waste my time.