Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Amateur hour: Pete Buttigieg's inexperience exposed as supply chain breaks down

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    whatever, bitch. biden had nothing to do with causing it, that is the point, although fox has told you clowns to think so.
    dude, screw your head on straight.........the issue isn't whether he had anything to do with causing it.........the issue is why he's had nothing to do with fixing it......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (10-16-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden begging OPEC to increase oil production is ironic and stupid

A whole new level of stupid? Check. A whole new galaxy of hypocrisy? Double check.

On Wednesday, U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration put out a statement urging OPEC to hike its oil production to help bring U.S. gasoline prices down. This from the man who, on the first day of his presidency cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline that would have brought 830,000 barrels per day of ethical Alberta oil to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

Houston, Texas, Congressman, Dan Crenshaw, described the president’s move that would rather use more Middle Eastern oil than U.S. oil as: “Reaching a whole new level of stupid.”

“The Biden administration asks OPEC (foreign oil) to increase production, while making every possible attempt to destroy CLEANER American oil and gas. Not just stupid, but anti-American,” he wrote on Twitter.

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/co...ts/corbella-19
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (10-16-2021)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

federal government has nothing to do with private company shipping and trucking and logistics, you sick ass moron.
    ironic given the history of the commerce clause in the constitution and the way lib'ruls have abused it to give them a federal role in nearly everything.......the regulation of interstate and international trade and commerce is actually one of the specific responsibilities of the federal government........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (10-16-2021)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ironic given the history of the commerce clause in the constitution and the way lib'ruls have abused it to give them a federal role in nearly everything.......the regulation of interstate and international trade and commerce is actually one of the specific responsibilities of the federal government........
    regulation, but not micromanaging. dumbass. biden and mayor pete have changed no regulations and are not involved and that is THE FUCKING TITLE OF THIS THREAD, STUPID FUCK.

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Stretch marks, from a pregnancy, don’t occur with queers.
    You should know. Did yours go away?

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

After clueless Biden said that he was going to end fossil fuels, one wonders what OPEC told him in private when he went begging for help.

The far left loons are shucking and jiving trying to keep this fool above water. Spinning like a top.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You should know. Did yours go away?
    No, I’m not a queer.

Did yours?

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Biden begging OPEC to increase oil production is ironic and stupid

A whole new level of stupid? Check. A whole new galaxy of hypocrisy? Double check.

On Wednesday, U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration put out a statement urging OPEC to hike its oil production to help bring U.S. gasoline prices down. This from the man who, on the first day of his presidency cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline that would have brought 830,000 barrels per day of ethical Alberta oil to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

Houston, Texas, Congressman, Dan Crenshaw, described the president’s move that would rather use more Middle Eastern oil than U.S. oil as: “Reaching a whole new level of stupid.”

“The Biden administration asks OPEC (foreign oil) to increase production, while making every possible attempt to destroy CLEANER American oil and gas. Not just stupid, but anti-American,” he wrote on Twitter.

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/co...ts/corbella-19
    you are so fucking stupid you do not know that international oil prices, what we pay when we buy all that canadian and mexican and other imported oil to make up for our shortfall, is contingent upon OPEC's prices, you stupid fuck bitch. why are you so fucking stupid?

Share of imports from OPEC and Persian Gulf countries has declined, while the share of imports from Canada has increased
    U.S. petroleum imports rose sharply in the 1970s, especially from members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). In 1977, when the United States exported relatively small amounts of petroleum, OPEC nations were the source of 70% of U.S. total petroleum imports and the source of 85% of U.S. crude oil imports.

Since 1977, the share of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports from OPEC has generally declined. In 2020, OPEC's share of U.S. total petroleum imports was about 11%, and its share of U.S. crude oil imports was 14%. Saudi Arabia, the largest OPEC exporter, was the source of 7% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 8% of U.S. crude oil imports. Saudi Arabia is also the largest source of U.S. petroleum imports from Persian Gulf countries. About 10% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 12% of U.S. crude oil imports were from Persian Gulf countries in 2020.

Petroleum imports from Canada increased significantly since the 1990s, and Canada is now the largest single source of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports. In 2020, Canada was the source of 52% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports and 61% of gross crude oil imports.

The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2020 were
    Canada
    52%
    Mexico
    11%
    Russia
    7%
    Saudi Arabia
    7%
    Colombia
    4%
    The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by share of total crude oil imports in 2020 were
    Canada
    61%
    Mexico
    11%
    Saudi Arabia
    8%
    Colombia
    4%
    Iraq
    3%

Last updated: April 13, 2021

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/...nd-exports.php

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The trucking problem is caused by companies that use them. They exploit them badly causing truckers to leave the profession. There are plenty of truckers who do not want to work for free. When the delivery is made, the trucker has to sit and wait, unpaid while the company unloads. Trucking is a dangerous job. Why did Pete do this to truckers.? https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inter...-with-nothing/

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The trucking problem is caused by companies that use them. They exploit them badly causing truckers to leave the profession. There are plenty of truckers who do not want to work for free. When the delivery is made, the trucker has to sit and wait, unpaid while the company unloads. Trucking is a dangerous job. Why did Pete do this to truckers.? https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inter...-with-nothing/
    It’s Pete’s and Biden’s fault.

If this had happened on President Trump’s watch, you know you would blame him.

The spinning is not working.

The polls show that the American people are fed up with the incompetence of Biden.

Americans are being hurt and they don’t like the excuses and lies.
    Last edited by Earl; 10-16-2021 at 01:14 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (10-16-2021)

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

chip shortage has nothing to do with the shipping backlog......that stems from a manufacturing backlog.......and your 2018 article mentions shallow supply lines, but is also addressing supply at the source level rather than transport between.....there simply was no shipping backlog for Trump to deal with when he was president.........
    There was but PIMPs like you will never admit it:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...er-late-trump/

And no one in the Biden Administration caused the problems being dealt with today.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

you are so fucking stupid you do not know that international oil prices, what we pay when we buy all that canadian and mexican and other imported oil to make up for our shortfall, is contingent upon OPEC's prices, you stupid fuck bitch. why are you so fucking stupid?

Share of imports from OPEC and Persian Gulf countries has declined, while the share of imports from Canada has increased
    U.S. petroleum imports rose sharply in the 1970s, especially from members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). In 1977, when the United States exported relatively small amounts of petroleum, OPEC nations were the source of 70% of U.S. total petroleum imports and the source of 85% of U.S. crude oil imports.

Since 1977, the share of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports from OPEC has generally declined. In 2020, OPEC's share of U.S. total petroleum imports was about 11%, and its share of U.S. crude oil imports was 14%. Saudi Arabia, the largest OPEC exporter, was the source of 7% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 8% of U.S. crude oil imports. Saudi Arabia is also the largest source of U.S. petroleum imports from Persian Gulf countries. About 10% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 12% of U.S. crude oil imports were from Persian Gulf countries in 2020.

Petroleum imports from Canada increased significantly since the 1990s, and Canada is now the largest single source of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports. In 2020, Canada was the source of 52% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports and 61% of gross crude oil imports.

The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2020 were
    Canada
    52%
    Mexico
    11%
    Russia
    7%
    Saudi Arabia
    7%
    Colombia
    4%
    The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by share of total crude oil imports in 2020 were
    Canada
    61%
    Mexico
    11%
    Saudi Arabia
    8%
    Colombia
    4%
    Iraq
    3%

Last updated: April 13, 2021

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/...nd-exports.php
    ONCE AGAIN ,STUPIDFUCK; LAST YEAR WE EX{PORTED MORE OIL THAN WE IMPORTED...ADN OIL PRICES ARE AT A SEVEN YEAR HIGH, WITHOPEC IN CONTROL OF OUR FUEL PRICES.

PRES>TRUMP ENDED THAT BULLSHIT; PRES.MORON IS BEGGING TO SUCK OPEC DICK....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

regulation, but not micromanaging. dumbass.
    /shakes head......and did you think that the goal of regulation was to let the system collapse?......

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    There was but PIMPs like you will never admit it:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...er-late-trump/

And no one in the Biden Administration caused the problems being dealt with today.
    good lord you people are fucking desperate.......no....Biden and his administration did not CAUSE the problem.........but Biden and his administration did not do anything to STOP the problem.....

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

good lord you people are fucking desperate.......no....Biden and his administration did not CAUSE the problem.........but Biden and his administration did not do anything to STOP the problem.....
    And seem to have no clue what to do about the problem.

A bigger problem is that they constantly act like they dont give a fuck about me.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Earl (10-17-2021), PostmodernProphet (10-16-2021)