Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: WHOA! House Riot Panel Will ‘Immediately’ Pursue Charges on Bannon if He no-shows

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

SO...WHERE ARE THE CHARGES????? BANNON "NO-SHOWED"......
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,549 Times in 14,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    SO...WHERE ARE THE CHARGES????? BANNON "NO-SHOWED"......
    You are one dumb cracka
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,549 Times in 14,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    What executive privilege?

If Steve Bannon Defies the January 6 Committee's Subpoena, He Should Be in Handcuffs
    He has no claim to executive privilege whatsoever, and Congress must assert itself.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...sion-subpoena/
    Plus he was not employed by the trump administration on Jan 06th
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the choice was between two criminals. it had zero to do with hate..........you chose poorly, as did everyone who voted for either of them.
    If Hillary's a criminal it shouldn't be hard for you to list the crime or crimes she was convicted for. Or if not that, the crime or crimes to which she pleaded guilty, not guilty or no contest.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-15-2021)

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    You are one dumb cracka
    YOUR SILLIASS AD HOM IS JUST AN ADMISSIOM YOU HAVE NO REPSONSE.....AS USUAL.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Plus he was not employed by the trump administration on Jan 06th
    SO WHAT's THE HOLDUP...?

De Oppresso Liber

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    If Hillary's a criminal it shouldn't be hard for you to list the crime or crimes she was convicted for. Or if not that, the crime or crimes to which she pleaded guilty, not guilty or no contest.
    LIST ALL THE "INSURRECTION" CHARGES THE IMBECILIC HOUSE POLITBURO WILL PRODUCE...RIGHT HERE:

De Oppresso Liber

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    LIST ALL THE "INSURRECTION" CHARGES THE IMBECILIC HOUSE POLITBURO WILL PRODUCE...RIGHT HERE:
    My comment to STY wasn't a request for your whataboutism, grokweenie.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-15-2021)

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,564 Times in 52,769 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know, right? Not a single HillaryHater that I've ever debated with can tell me a single legal action, guilty plea, or conviction she has had. She doesn't come across as particularly likeable, but so fucking what? I don't need to LIKE our president. I just need him or her to be strong, courageous, and ethical. Oh, and sane. More sane than that last one. lol

Suffice it to say that America is not yet ready for an intelligent, strong, experienced woman at the helm... because of stupid weak little men like STY and ilk.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-16-2021)

13. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I am never surprised about the 180 degree turns that liberals and conservatives take upon the 'authoritah' giving so called definitions and reports about high political officials, depending upon the party letter that follows their name, of course..........

you can be as obtuse as you need to be to preserve the limited amount of sanity in your mind, but if the FBI needs to interchange a couple words about a report on negligent or careless email handlings, and you jump upon one over the other to defend your party................well, you're so easily dismissed as part of the problem that you don't need to be taken seriously any longer
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

I know, right? Not a single HillaryHater that I've ever debated with can tell me a single legal action, guilty plea, or conviction she has had. She doesn't come across as particularly likeable, but so fucking what? I don't need to LIKE our president. I just need him or her to be strong, courageous, and ethical. Oh, and sane. More sane than that last one. lol

Suffice it to say that America is not yet ready for an intelligent, strong, experienced woman at the helm... because of stupid weak little men like STY and ilk.
    cute...but I served with woman that could cut throats as easily as me............and I had no problem with them........but you hold on to that spark of feminism like a lifeline.........its pretty much all you have.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My comment to STY wasn't a request for your whataboutism, grokweenie.
    I'M SURE YOUR LITTLE BITCHY SNARK KEEPS ANYONE FROM NOTICING YOU HAVE NO RESPONSE TO MY CHALLENGING YOUR ASININE NONSENSE...PER USUAL.

De Oppresso Liber

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

cute...but I served with woman that could cut throats as easily as me............and I had no problem with them........but you hold on to that spark of feminism like a lifeline.........its pretty much all you have.
    Please continue to make up nonsense. It's why your ilk are so despised and ridiculed. Thanks!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Please continue to make up nonsense. It's why your ilk are so despised and ridiculed. Thanks!
    just because you choose to delude yourself, does not invalidate my military service......nor my viewpoints about women I served with in the USMC............in fact, you pale in comparison to those.......compared to a woman marine, you're like a child

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

just because you choose to delude yourself, does not invalidate my military service......nor my viewpoints about women I served with in the USMC............in fact, you pale in comparison to those.......compared to a woman marine, you're like a child
    It's sad that you believe that anyone who disagrees with you is trying to "invalidate [my] military service."

Honey, I have no desire to compare myself with anyone else, including women who have served. If that's how you choose to measure the worth of someone, knock yourself out. Mostly the rest of us have different values.

You have often made references to "The Handmaid's Tale," red robes, veils, sex slaves, etc. to me. You've no doubt done the same to other women.

Only weak puny males feel the need to pretend to be dominant like that. Tip: If you feel the need to threaten, you are NOT dominant. You're just a typical wannabe-Rambo loser who is terrified by women. Sorry.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-16-2021)