Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: WHOA! House Riot Panel Will ‘Immediately’ Pursue Charges on Bannon if He no-shows

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Bwahahahaha! That's hilarious. She won by over 3,000,000 votes -- but lost due to our EC. And she conceded. Something your bloated corrupt orange shitgibbon refuses to do, even though HE lost by twice as many votes.
    MY candidate was a victim of your idiotic fake feminism............and it wasn't a HE........but make sure you don't ruin your illusions of righteousness by accepting the truth of me
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you had two of the worst people to vote for in 2016.......or you could have voted 3rd party........what did you do?
    I voted for Hillary in the general, of course. Your "worst" isn't my "worst."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I voted for Hillary in the general, of course. Your "worst" isn't my "worst."
    then you're clearly not as intelligent as you claim to be
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    then you're clearly not as intelligent as you claim to be
    Anybody with a reflexive hatred of Hillary has no business questioning my intelligence.

One of the arguments trumpers make is that they didn't have to like the man, his tweeting and his crass behaviour but they liked what he promised to do. It was no different with Hillary.

If the choice is between an unlikeable personality with high intelligence and loads of experience v. an unlikeable personality with minimal intelligence and no experience, I'll pick the first one every time.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anybody with a reflexive hatred of Hillary has no business questioning my intelligence.

One of the arguments trumpers make is that they didn't have to like the man, his tweeting and his crass behaviour but they liked what he promised to do. It was no different with Hillary.

If the choice is between an unlikeable personality with high intelligence and loads of experience v. an unlikeable personality with minimal intelligence and no experience, I'll pick the first one every time.
    the choice was between two criminals. it had zero to do with hate..........you chose poorly, as did everyone who voted for either of them.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Bannon was talking exec privilege. He was not a lawyer, let alone Trump's lawyer. He was also out of a Whitehouse job for over 2 years. Bannon is like trump. They think they are above the law. I hope they get straightened out.
    The USA badly needs to see them held accountable.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It's hard to be in contempt of whatever legally, if you are responding to what is asked even if that response isn't what those asking for want. Contempt normally comes from either ignoring telling the legal power to fuck off.

Aside from that, how can anyone be in contempt of Congress when Congress is easily the most contemptable body in all of America.
    Bannon should try that non-logic when he is tried for contempt.

I'd like to see how far he gets with it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello christiefan915,

Exactly. And RWs made the same argument about Heather Heyer's death in Charlottesville, that she died of a "heart attack." Sure, her heart stopped because she was rammed by a vehicle; it wasn't just a random heart attack.
    The jury disagreed with the right. James Alex Fields, Jr. was sentenced to 419 years for running Heather down.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-15-2021)

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,937 Times in 13,200 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello T. A. Gardner,

Bannon should try that non-logic when he is tried for contempt.

I'd like to see how far he gets with it.
    Pretty far once it gets out of Congress and into the court system... Schiff has always been a sleazy and poor prosecutor...

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Barr was DOJ and he was corrupt.
    Pelosi was House and more corrupt and failed miserably on both impeachment proceedings.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Pretty far once it gets out of Congress and into the court system... Schiff has always been a sleazy and poor prosecutor...
    I wish he had been more effective on Trump.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,780 Times in 33,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Pelosi was House and more corrupt and failed miserably on both impeachment proceedings.
    Alternative facts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-15-2021)

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,937 Times in 13,200 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello T. A. Gardner,
    I wish he had been more effective on Trump.
    That's what happens when you have incompetents running the show. Schiff is a really lousy prosecutor and always has been.

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Alternative facts
    no sport, actual facts. maybe one day you will outgrow your rose colored glasses.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

That's what happens when you have incompetents running the show. Schiff is a really lousy prosecutor and always has been.
    you're extremely stupid