Thread: NBA player says covid vax ENDED HIS SEASON, maybe career

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default NBA player says covid vax ENDED HIS SEASON, maybe career

This stupid vax is another catastrophe from the child molester in chief Pedodent Biden. Can Pedo Joe do anything right?

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...ly-his-career/

oct 12 2021 Brandon Goodwin, an NBA player, suffered blood clots shortly after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine. Goodwin is a former point guard for the Atlanta Hawks whose season ended early after developing the clots. Goodwin has not signed with another NBA team since being released from the Hawks after his diagnosis.

“I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on a Twitch stream. “I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” – Brandon Goodwin

Goodwin is confident the clots were a result of the Covid-19 vaccine. Up until receiving the vaccine, he was in good health

As a result of the clots, Goodwin will not be playing this season, and there is a good chance that his career is over. The government continues to tell us that the vaccine is safe, yet we keep hearing stories of people getting sick due to the vaccine. Recently the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine has been stopped in multiple counties for use in younger people due to heart inflammation. In Taiwan, more people have died as a result of the Covid-19 vaccine than the actual virus. SO how safe is the vaccine?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    This stupid vax is another catastrophe from the child molester in chief Pedodent Biden. Can Pedo Joe do anything right?
    If only we had an actual vaccine

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

That AZ vaccine must suck. Good thing we don't use it. (or misuse it, like Taiwan)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    “NBA player says…” Hahaha, you always fall for that shit.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    If only we had an actual vaccine
    Yeah these aren't vaccines. The fake news press calls them that but then those are the same pathological liars who said george floyd was a model citizen and devoted father.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)