Thread: Meet the Democrats Keeping Your Drug Prices High

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you're back to making shit up again.........that's what you lefties do
    Seriously man, you've been crying like a bitch about being bullied for putting other people's lives at risk because you're a gigantic fucking baby who won't get a vaccine.

Then you have the nerve to accuse everyone else of going after YOUR livelihood, when YOU'RE the one who is going after everyone else's by spreading around a deadly disease like Typhoid Mary.

You are truly and literally putting people's homes and livelihoods at risk because you just can't seem to reconcile your intransigence with a global pandemic.

So instead, you sit and pout.

Grow the fuck up.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I do have the advantage because we outnumber you 3-1.
    then I think you should start it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Seriously man, you've been crying like a bitch about being bullied for putting other people's lives at risk because you're a gigantic fucking baby who won't get a vaccine.

Then you have the nerve to accuse everyone else of going after YOUR livelihood, when YOU'RE the one who is going after everyone else's by spreading around a deadly disease like Typhoid Mary.

You are truly and literally putting people's homes and livelihoods at risk because you just can't seem to reconcile your intransigence with a global pandemic.

So instead, you sit and pout.

Grow the fuck up.
    more making shit up..........like i'm the one spreading covid.........whatever..........you just need to start the war..........lets settle it once and for all........
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

then I think you should start it.
    Why? You're all gonna get COVID sooner or later and it's going to change your mind on it.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

like i'm the one spreading covid
    Thing is, you don't know if you are because you won't get tested and you won't get vaccinated.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

more making shit up..........like i'm the one spreading covid.........whatever..........you just need to start the war..........lets settle it once and for all........
    What do you think is going to happen if all you unvaccinated idiots all collect together?

You're all going to get COVID, many of you will die, many others will be on ventilators, and the rest will have long-haul COVID effects (like permanent loss of smell and taste), and higher health care costs.

Because guess what, man? No health insurance company is going to give you a good plan if you've had COVID and refuse the vaccination...in fact, you're probably going to be hard pressed to find a good insurance plan, at a cheap rate, that will cover your COVID costs.

So in open enrollment this year, since I know you don't use the VA, good luck finding a plan that will cover COVID costs. Because 80% of insurers aren't going to next year, and neither will Medicare or Medicaid:

Most private insurers are no longer waiving cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
    https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...-19-treatment/

So what that means is that if you do end up catching COVID and going to the hospital, your ass is going to pay for all of it.

BTW - the average COVID hospitalization cost is about $40,000.

I don't believe you've ever seen that much money at one time in your life.

And if you can't pay that, and end up dying from COVID, your family will have to.