Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Democrats Keeping Your Drug Prices High

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    but mark my words, the more restrictions you put on people that won't do what YOU think is best, the angrier those people are going to get.
    I don't care because I know most of those people are probably not going to survive COVID, or if they do, their lives and bodies will forever be changed.

Once you start taking away their homes and ability to survive
    Wait - so you're not the rugged individualist who has been bragging all this time that he could survive anything?

No one's ability to survive has been taken away by anything or anyone other than COVID.

they will come and kill you
    How are they going to do that if they're dead from COVID?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

keep fantasizing about how everyone else is going to die and then you'll all be ok, but mark my words, the more restrictions you put on people that won't do what YOU think is best, the angrier those people are going to get. Once you start taking away their homes and ability to survive, they will come and kill you, then covid isn't going to matter anymore
    So basically, you're making a threat here.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

please tell me how I wasn't tough enough to withstand it
    Because you've spent the last dozen posts whining like a crybaby that the only reason you won't get vaccinated is because SOMEONE IS BEING MEAN TO YOU.

What a fucking baby.

You know what? Just fucking kill yourself. Like, if you're going to cry, and whine, and bitch, and bleat, and moan then I don't think you should continue living on this plane of existence.

Clearly, you are miserable and suicidal...so if you're not going to help yourself, then FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

I'm exhausted reading the same, insolent, whiny bullshit from you every day.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So basically, you're making a threat here.
    i'm telling you what will happen when you pose a serious threat to peoples homes and livelihoods. If you take that as a threat, then maybe you should rethink your policies
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because you've spent the last dozen posts whining like a crybaby that the only reason you won't get vaccinated is because SOMEONE IS BEING MEAN TO YOU.

What a fucking baby.

You know what? Just fucking kill yourself. Like, if you're going to cry, and whine, and bitch, and bleat, and moan then I don't think you should continue living on this plane of existence.

Clearly, you are miserable and suicidal...so if you're not going to help yourself, then FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

I'm exhausted reading the same, insolent, whiny bullshit from you every day.
    ROFL...........whatever. you keep thinking the stupid and ignoring what reality will become.........i'm exhausted trying to teach you what life is all about.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

ROFL...........whatever. you keep thinking the stupid and ignoring what reality will become.........i'm exhausted trying to teach you what life is all about.
    Such a Drama Queen

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

LV426 (10-15-2021)

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Such a Drama Queen
    yes, they are with their delusions about pandemic of the unvaccinated and that they are all going to be in a hospital with a tube down their throat and up their dickholes..........fucking drama queens

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i'm telling you what will happen when you pose a serious threat to peoples homes and livelihoods.
    Unvaccinated people pose a serious threat to people's homes and livelihood, so maybe vaccinated people should take up arms against unvaccinated people...we do vastly outnumber you, after all.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The reality is that vaccinated people VASTLY outnumber your asses, while you unvaccinated people pose a threat to our homes and livelihoods because you are spreading a deadly disease around.

So maybe the 188,000,000 fully vaccinated adults and teens should take up arms against the 50,000,000 who aren't?

How do you think that would play out?

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Such a Drama Queen
    They're all gigantic babies.

He whined that the reason he won't get vaccinated is...because people are being mean to him.

Such a sensitive snowflake.

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes, they are with their delusions about pandemic of the unvaccinated
    So all those overrun hospitals are just make-believe?

Nearly 1,500 people died of COVID yesterday, and 99% of them were unvaccinated.

So what would you call that?

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that they are all going to be in a hospital with a tube down their throat and up their dickholes
    There are so many COVID patients in many hospitals right now that they can't take any more of them.

So what do you think is going to happen if you suddenly get appendicitis, but all the ER beds are taken up by unvaccinated people.

How are you going to get your appendix removed before it kills you?

What do you think is going to happen if you get into a car accident and require surgery, but can't get the surgery because the hospital is filled with unvaccinated dipshits like you?

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Unvaccinated people pose a serious threat to people's homes and livelihood, so maybe vaccinated people should take up arms against unvaccinated people...we do vastly outnumber you, after all.
    then start it up. start killing people you know are unvaccinated. if there's going to be a civil war, wouldn't you like to be the one with the advantage?

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They're all gigantic babies.

He whined that the reason he won't get vaccinated is...because people are being mean to him.

Such a sensitive snowflake.
    you're back to making shit up again.........that's what you lefties do

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

then start it up. start killing people you know are unvaccinated. if there's going to be a civil war, wouldn't you like to be the one with the advantage?
    I do have the advantage because we outnumber you 3-1.