Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Democrats Keeping Your Drug Prices High

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    are you a Sith Lord? because it seems that all you can do is operate on absolutes
    I just said that the chances you survive COVID are high, so how is that an absolute?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

if that's what you need to call it to assuage your conscience, so be it, but in reality it's an extreme lack of respect that will be returned in kind and then some
    So...what you're telling me is that if it wasn't for how mean I am toward unvaccinated people, you would have gotten vaccinated?

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So...what you're telling me is that if it wasn't for how mean I am toward unvaccinated people, you would have gotten vaccinated?
    let me see if I can make this clear to you by reminding you of your childhood..............remember being bullied in school? that's what it is when you insult unvaccinated people. you become a bully because it makes you feel better about your worthless self
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

remember being bullied in school?
    I remember being bullied because I was Jewish...and that wasn't something I could control.

I remember being bullied because I was short at the time (I'm not now, but I didn't hit my growth spurt until I was 17)...and that wasn't something I could control.

You can 100% control your vaccination status.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

remember being bullied in school? that's what it is when you insult unvaccinated people.
    LMAO!

You're not getting bullied for not being vaccinated; you're getting bullied for being a crybaby about it.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I remember being bullied because I was Jewish...and that wasn't something I could control.

I remember being bullied because I was short at the time (I'm not now, but I didn't hit my growth spurt until I was 17)...and that wasn't something I could control.

so, in your mind, it's ok to be bullied about choices other people don't agree with. got it. don't feel too bad when people strike back because they disagree with you
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,780 Times in 33,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

I’m sorry, that’s really crappy.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so, in your mind, it's ok to be bullied about choices other people don't agree with.
    You seem to think that disagreeing over public health is the same thing as disagreeing over which Marvel movie is the best.

Trivializing COVID like that is precisely the reason why you get shit heaped upon you; you don't take it seriously enough because it hasn't affected you personally yet.

But once it does, you are going to be singing a completely different tune.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

don't feel too bad when people strike back because they disagree with you
    Strike back, how?

How are they going to strike back?

They're not going to kill me with COVID; they're only going to kill each other with it.

So how the fuck are you going to "strike back" at vaccinations when you've got a tube shoved down your throat and up your dickhole?

Who do you think are the people who are fucking dying of COVID right now? All the people you're promising me will "strike back" like these miserable assholes: sorryantivaxxer.com

Hard to strike back when you're fuckin' dead.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’m sorry, that’s really crappy.
    Well, unlike SmarterThanYou, I was tough enough to withstand the bullying.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You seem to think that disagreeing over public health is the same thing as disagreeing over which Marvel movie is the best.

Trivializing COVID like that is precisely the reason why you get shit heaped upon you; you don't take it seriously enough because it hasn't affected you personally yet.

But once it does, you are going to be singing a completely different tune.
    and this is why you look like an ignorant ass.....you're so terrified of covid that you've made a decision to treat everyone who isn't as scared of it as you like a degenerate..........monumentally stupid, on your part.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Strike back, how?

How are they going to strike back?

They're not going to kill me with COVID; they're only going to kill each other with it.

So how the fuck are you going to "strike back" at vaccinations when you've got a tube shoved down your throat and up your dickhole?

Who do you think are the people who are fucking dying of COVID right now? All the people you're promising me will "strike back" like these miserable assholes: sorryantivaxxer.com
    keep fantasizing about how everyone else is going to die and then you'll all be ok, but mark my words, the more restrictions you put on people that won't do what YOU think is best, the angrier those people are going to get. Once you start taking away their homes and ability to survive, they will come and kill you, then covid isn't going to matter anymore

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, unlike SmarterThanYou, I was tough enough to withstand the bullying.
    please tell me how I wasn't tough enough to withstand it.......like you knew me in school.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and this is why you look like an ignorant ass.....you're so terrified of covid that you've made a decision to treat everyone who isn't as scared of it as you like a degenerate..........monumentally stupid, on your part.
    You aren't brave by pretending to not be scared of COVID, you know...

Do you want a tube down your throat and up your dickhole? Because that's a very real possibility.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

keep fantasizing about how everyone else is going to die
    You know, you're not a very good listener, because I said before that if you catch COVID, you're likely to survive it...however, "surviving COVID" doesn't mean you go back to normal.

And I also find it really strange that someone who proclaims to have no fear, has so much fear that he's stockpiled an armory to protect against an imagined threat.