Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 74

Thread: Shatner goes 60 miles up. In 1969 we put men on the moon!!

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    37,473
    Thanks
    13,359
    Thanked 22,105 Times in 15,458 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 540 Times in 518 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Back then america was the tech leader of the world. What happened??? DIVERSITY happened. We were 90% white in 1969 but now 40% of the country is non-white sewer people demanding trillions of dollars every year in welfare. They have IQs in the 60s and can't learn math and science and so our schools have been dumbed down. Most can't read and can never be taught how to read. The only answer is MAWA.
    If it were not for a NASA black woman mathematician we would not have gone to the moon. Katherine G. Johnson. Look her up. And she is just one of many minorities that made the whole thing possible from Mercury right up the Space shuttles.
    Educate yourself. It does not surprise me no one on the left cared to bring that up. Probably thought like you TDAK.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Matt Dillon (10-13-2021)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    14,407
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6,834 Times in 4,907 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 249 Times in 227 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Back then america was the tech leader of the world. What happened??? DIVERSITY happened. We were 90% white in 1969 but now 40% of the country is non-white sewer people demanding trillions of dollars every year in welfare. They have IQs in the 60s and can't learn math and science and so our schools have been dumbed down. Most can't read and can never be taught how to read. The only answer is MAWA.
    We had diversity then too. It just wasn't in our face like it is now.

    What happened wasn't diversity that killed off innovation, it was and is Big Government.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    Matt Dillon (10-13-2021)

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    9,737
    Thanks
    1,029
    Thanked 3,940 Times in 2,846 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 505 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What happened wasn't diversity that killed off innovation, it was and is Big Government.
    Even the hapless TDAK just proved the exact opposite with verifiable facts.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848

  6. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    50,126
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    real men do not kick retarded clowns' asses, like you and text driver. consider yourself "lucky," bitch. do I hear wedding bells for you and text driver, pussy boy?
    ROFL...........anytime you feel froggy, let me know
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19,934
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,045 Times in 2,469 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,724 Times in 1,445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I did not think your ilk believed we put a man on the moon.
    I hesitated to start this thread because of that. It's very possible the moon landings were faked. No internet back then so it would have been child's play to get away with such a lie. Many people think stanley kubrick admitted to being part of it when he made the movie "The Shining."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  8. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (10-13-2021)

  9. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19,934
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,045 Times in 2,469 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,724 Times in 1,445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    If it were not for a NASA black woman mathematician we would not have gone to the moon. Katherine G. Johnson. Look her up. And she is just one of many minorities that made the whole thing possible from Mercury right up the Space shuttles.
    Educate yourself. It does not surprise me no one on the left cared to bring that up. Probably thought like you TDAK.
    HAHAHA. Did everybody hear that? This moron believes that movie about the black female engineers at nasa in the 1960s!!!! It was a movie you idiot and a piece of leftist propaganda. There were no blacks involved in the space program. STOP REWRITING HISTORY WITH YOUR BRAZEN LIES.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  10. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19,934
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,045 Times in 2,469 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,724 Times in 1,445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    We had diversity then too. It just wasn't in our face like it is now.

    What happened wasn't diversity that killed off innovation, it was and is Big Government.
    Diversity is destroying america, you moron tranny. We had big govt back in the 60s. That's who ran the space program. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  11. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,169
    Thanks
    8,123
    Thanked 3,478 Times in 2,984 Posts
    Groans
    368
    Groaned 141 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I hesitated to start this thread because of that. It's very possible the moon landings were faked. No internet back then so it would have been child's play to get away with such a lie. Many people think stanley kubrick admitted to being part of it when he made the movie "The Shining."
    You hesitated to start a thread never. Bitch.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    Primavera (10-13-2021)

  13. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    98,315
    Thanks
    51,369
    Thanked 30,605 Times in 23,365 Posts
    Groans
    41,331
    Groaned 4,338 Times in 4,133 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I did not think your ilk believed we put a man on the moon.
    It was 12 to be exact and no ilks!

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    21,842
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,675 Times in 6,645 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 752 Times in 695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Pretty sure most Trump supporters are not black.
    so the least vaxed grouped in America are not Trump supporters

  15. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    29,343
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 15,572 Times in 11,694 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 313 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I thought you morons right wing whackjob rural freakos denied we put a man on the moon. Make up your minds.
    That's the problem. You thought...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  16. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    29,343
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 15,572 Times in 11,694 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 313 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Diversity is destroying america, you moron tranny. We had big govt back in the 60s. That's who ran the space program. THINK
    Diversity isn't destroying America. It's the exploitation of it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  17. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    14,407
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6,834 Times in 4,907 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 249 Times in 227 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Diversity is destroying america, you moron tranny. We had big govt back in the 60s. That's who ran the space program. THINK
    No, we didn't compared to today. Much of the big government we have today dragging us to hell started with LBJ, then Nixon, then Carter. It's gotten far worse from there.

  18. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    66,462
    Thanks
    17,869
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 13,522 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,124 Times in 1,068 Posts

  19. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    29,343
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 15,572 Times in 11,694 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 313 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    Shatner is now in his 90s. I doubt that TDAK could handle a short foray into space like that.

    An 11 minute ride in a blue dildo. Awesome! Just fucking awesome!

    (note sarcasm)
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2021, 07:09 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-04-2020, 10:11 AM
  3. UNBELIEVABLE! MANY PHOTOS & VIDEO--MILES & MILES of 'food lines' in US
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2020, 09:45 AM
  4. August 8th, 1969 50 years ago
    By dukkha in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2019, 09:24 PM
  5. US unemployment rate lowest since 1969
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-12-2018, 07:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •