Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Covid vax not affective after 4 months

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

You would think by now that some in here would at least take the time to look up the charts of the mosts jabbed countries on Earth. How infections spike as more get jabbed in places with over 90% vax rates. How the jabs and infections mirror each other. But no,....its like they dont want to know.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Two weeks to flatten the curve!!!! " ....." It is nothing more than crazy conspiracy talk to suggest that we, YOUR government would EVER insist that everyone must take the jab!" ...... " Crazy conspiracy people actually think that the virus was created thru gain of function research in a Chinese lab! Silly rubes! Dont they know it was a natural occurrence?!"

The track record of some when it comes to C-19 is quite abysmal....to say the least. Its almost as if they are being fed FAKE NEWS
    Last edited by Stone; 10-08-2021 at 11:49 AM.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Not intended for you. You are way past far too gone to even begin to understand.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Mmmmmm Hmmm. But Im not the one who spent the better part of the last year or so living in fear and boarded up inside my own home in a shithole of a town like a prisoner . But you sure are.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I also find it interesting that you would choose a gif of a nasty cackling old whore with an even nastier big fat ass. I guess when you are a bedpan shit pot scrubber in a poverty riddled shithole it doesnt take much to impress...

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Anyone who calls ivermectin "horse worm meds" is a person who has outsourced his/her thinking to manipulative liars.

Now, let's do a "deep dive" into the data being presented to us:

Take a look at the COVID case numbers in certain parts of India, specifically Uttar Pradesh and Delhi. You will first notice that both of them had a huge upward spike in COVID cases starting at the beginning of April of this year and continuing to spike until the end of April. You will then notice that both of them had a huge corresponding DOWNWARD SLIDE from the beginning of May until the end of May. You will then notice that both of them, since the beginning of June (and through today) have been all but "COVID-free" (very few isolated cases) and have effectively "flat lined" near zero with regard to COVID cases.

Now let's take a look at case numbers in another part of India called Kerala. All the way up until the beginning of April, their numbers were quite similar to Uttar Pradesh and Delhi. Through the month of April, they experienced the same upward spike in cases that Uttar Pradesh and Delhi did. During May, their numbers came down similarly to Uttar Pradesh and Delhi (but not a corresponding decrease, meaning that it was not as sharp of a decrease as the increase was). Then in June through today, the cases in Kerala did not effectively reach zero (near zero) like Uttar Pradesh and Delhi did, but they instead increased for months before now coming back down to where they were at the lowest part of the decrease, but are still nowhere near as low as Uttar Pradesh and Delhi are.

The former USA, in comparison, is different from all of them in regard that the increases and decreases are much wider-spread instead of squished in (meaning that it takes much longer for cases to increase and decrease). The former USA's chart is most similar to Kerala's chart though.

Before summarizing the differences in approach, let me first list out the populations of each area and then compare some data such as the seven day moving averages of "peak cases" and "current cases", ivermectin usage, and then compare India's vaccination rates to the former USA's vaccination rates:

DELHI: ~30 million
    (~25k cases at end of April peak, ~30 cases at end of September)
    (widespread usage of ivermectin, not as aggressively as Uttar Pradesh though)
    Cases have been under 1,000 since the beginning of June and under 100 since early-July.

KERALA: ~35 million
    (~38k cases at mid-May peak, ~15k cases at end of September)
    (Initially had restricted ivermectin usage as a late treatment, then stopped ivermectin usage at beginning of August)
    Cases have never been under ~11k, let alone under 1,000 or under 100.

UTTAR PRADESH: ~240 million
    (~35k cases at end of April peak, ~15 cases at end of September)
    (widespread prophylactic and therapeutic usage of ivermectin)
    Cases have been under 1,000 since a bit into June and under 100 since mid-July.

FORMER USA: ~330 million
    (~254k cases at early-January peak, ~13k cases at early-June, ~110k cases at end of September)
    (Government is opposed to ivermectin usage. Very low ivermectin usage because it has been quite difficult to get a prescription for it and/or getting a pharmacy to fill it. A number of people have thus resorted to keeping the horse dewormer version of it on stock).
    Cases have never been under ~11k, let alone under 1,000 or under 100.

INDIA'S VACCINATION NUMBERS:
    (~2% "fully vaccinated" at end of April peak, ~17% "fully vaccinated" at end of September)

FORMER USA'S VACCINATION NUMBERS:
    (~0% "fully vaccinated" at early-January peak, ~43% "fully vaccinated" at early-June, ~56% "fully vaccinated" at end of September)

It appears to me that aggressive ivermectin usage (both prophylactically and therapeutically) has made a huge difference and has largely been successful and that the vaccination approach has made little/no difference and has largely been a failure.
    I'm not interested in the disinformation that Breitbart or the likes of publishes, because it's all right wing garbage.
    Lock Him Up

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-08-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-08-2021)

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The virus has effected your brain.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-08-2021)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mmmmmm Hmmm. But Im not the one who spent the better part of the last year or so living in fear and boarded up inside my own home in a shithole of a town like a prisoner, like mine.
    Maybe if you'd take a shower now and then, and get your shots, that wouldn't be necessary. Or at least that's what your neighbors are saying.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe if you'd take a shower now and then, and get your shots, that wouldn't be necessary. Or at least that's what your neighbors are saying.
    Im betting the crack of my ass and underside of my balls are cleaner than your face. In fact I KNOW they are,.. old hag. Now get to chopping that wood! Winters coming and for you it lasts 9 months!

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Im betting the crack of my ass and underside of my balls are cleaner than your face. In fact I KNOW they are,.. old hag. Now get to chopping that wood! Winters coming and for you it lasts 9 months!
    Right, Cindy.

I'd ask how's it hanging, but we already know the answer to that.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

I don't think most conservatives even think about this stuff anymore, or research it. Fox or talk radio or whoever on the internet tells them that they're supposed to be against the vax - mainly because they consider it to be a "liberal" thing - and everyone just repeats the marching orders.

Smart, during a global pandemic.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

YOU brought it up to me. YOU are the one that made the claim he does not exist. Prove it now. You cant.
    You can't prove a negative.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I don't think most conservatives even think about this stuff anymore, or research it. Fox or talk radio or whoever on the internet tells them that they're supposed to be against the vax - mainly because they consider it to be a "liberal" thing - and everyone just repeats the marching orders.

Smart, during a global pandemic.
    Yet they then insist that everyone give Trump all the credit for it.

Some of the lifeforms on this planet are not logical. -- 21st Century Spock

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right, Cindy.

I'd ask how's it hanging, but we already know the answer to that.

Thats your husbands dead little dick not mine,... hag. I know you havent been laid in decades,.. sow,...but thats not the worlds fault thats YOUR fault. No need to take your anger out on the world. Use your head Hag,...if you were your husband would you want to screw YOU? HELL NO! So even if the old fuck could get it up,...why would he? He wouldnt. Least not for the likes of an ugly old hag like you. Im tellin ya,....you better get that wood done. When he comes home from drinking with his squaw friends all day he's gonna expect food on the table and a full wood pile!

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thats your husbands dead little dick not mine,... hag. I know you havent been laid in decades,.. sow,...but thats not the worlds fault thats YOUR fault. No need to take your anger out on the world. Use your head Hag,...if you were your husband would you want to screw YOU? HELL NO! So even if the old fuck could get it up,...why would he? He wouldnt. Least not for the likes of an ugly old hag like you.
    ^