1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Once more for the cheap seats:

If you have immunity, then the disease you're immune from can't kill you. You stupidly claimed "...natural immunity is also lethal". Ask any doctor or medical scientist and they'll tell you that natural immunity comes from inheritance by birth and your diet in development or from contracting a disease, beating it, and having the anti-bodies to it. So unless you've got some new definition, I'd say you need to stop acting dumber than you are with your insipid stubbornness.

As for your oft quoted 750 from the Forbes article, please note that I posted this article to demonstrate the duplicity in holding the bottom line:

- An analysis by The Hill found that 35 states have disclosed some data on fully vaccinated people who later contracted COVID-19.

- Figures on breakthrough cases are not available on the health department websites, social media or other publicly accessible sites for the other 15 states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.

- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stopped monitoring nonsevere breakthrough cases in May.

- Some states have followed the CDC in publicly reporting breakthrough hospitalizations and deaths but not the total number of cases.

So basically, the summations that you so condescendingly quote are ESTIMATES by the author, as he admittedly does NOT HAVE ALL THE DATA TO MAKE SUCH A CLAIM THAT WOULD APPLY TO ALL 50 STATES. Yet he does at the end.

Add this to my other link, and you should (hopefully) get the picture.

God bless critical thinking and comprehensive reading.

And since you neither have the cojones or the knowledge to address the facts regarding how many of those deaths were listed as "covid related" (pre-exisiting chronic condition) or based on the faulty results of a PRC test that was NEVER CREATED OR DESIGNED to diagnose disease, anything else you squawk is just more mental flatulence about 700,000 deaths.

Yes, you are one pathetic, stupid fuck of a clown. Carry on.
    The facts from EVERY ONE of your references says the same thing. That vaccines work to minimize hospitalization and death. Which also means that you are a fucking idiot.

What I meant, you clueless moron that EVERY ONE of the 700,000 dead people also obtained their natural immunity before they died. But, you’re too fucking stupid to comprehend that.

When do you graduate from Facebook Junior High, moron?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-20-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Stretch (10-20-2021)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Stretch (10-20-2021)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The facts from EVERY ONE of your references says the same thing. That vaccines work to minimize hospitalization and death. Which also means that you are a fucking idiot.

What I meant, you clueless moron that EVERY ONE of the 700,000 dead people also obtained their natural immunity before they died. But, you’re too fucking stupid to comprehend that.

Fuck off nasty cunt!! You really do need a good slapping, your next door neighbour is already doing that to your missus.

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    go for it, chickenshit. punks like you are easy to shut up when you get out of line.
    Ya'vohl Mein herr!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Once more for the cheap seats:

If you have immunity, then the disease you're immune from can't kill you. You stupidly claimed "...natural immunity is also lethal". Ask any doctor or medical scientist and they'll tell you that natural immunity comes from inheritance by birth and your diet in development or from contracting a disease, beating it, and having the anti-bodies to it. So unless you've got some new definition, I'd say you need to stop acting dumber than you are with your insipid stubbornness.

As for your oft quoted 750 from the Forbes article, please note that I posted this article to demonstrate the duplicity in holding the bottom line:

- An analysis by The Hill found that 35 states have disclosed some data on fully vaccinated people who later contracted COVID-19.

- Figures on breakthrough cases are not available on the health department websites, social media or other publicly accessible sites for the other 15 states: Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.

- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stopped monitoring nonsevere breakthrough cases in May.

- Some states have followed the CDC in publicly reporting breakthrough hospitalizations and deaths but not the total number of cases.

So basically, the summations that you so condescendingly quote are ESTIMATES by the author, as he admittedly does NOT HAVE ALL THE DATA TO MAKE SUCH A CLAIM THAT WOULD APPLY TO ALL 50 STATES. Yet he does at the end.

Add this to my other link, and you should (hopefully) get the picture.

God bless critical thinking and comprehensive reading.

And since you neither have the cojones or the knowledge to address the facts regarding how many of those deaths were listed as "covid related" (pre-exisiting chronic condition) or based on the faulty results of a PRC test that was NEVER CREATED OR DESIGNED to diagnose disease, anything else you squawk is just more mental flatulence about 700,000 deaths.

Yes, you are one pathetic, stupid fuck of a clown. Carry on.

Your childish insults can't mask the fact that you just keep parroting the SOS while ignoring full content of anything I link, much less read carefully and comprehensively to fully comprehend what is happening. That is painfully obvious to any objective reader with a G.E.D. Once again, you project your own personality when consistently using "fucking moron" to emphasize your errors. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-20-2021)

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Day-um, cut your losses already.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your childish insults can't mask the fact that you just keep parroting the SOS while ignoring full content of anything I link, much less read carefully and comprehensively to fully comprehend what is happening. That is painfully obvious to any objective reader with a G.E.D. Once again, you project your own personality when consistently using "fucking moron" to emphasize your errors. Carry on.
    Every citation you post from a valid source says you’re a fucking moron. You’re just too fucking stupid to realize it, Facebook boy.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Day-um, cut your losses already.
    ^Ruh Roh. Another Facebook High School dropout.

“Doc, on Facebook, my plumber says I should wait to contract the deadly COVID virus then treat it with a dewormer. But medical experts tell me to get the vaccine to prevent death or hospitalization in the first place. What should I do?”

“Kill yourself. You’re too fucking stupid to live and pass on your ignorant genes.”

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

^Ruh Roh. Another Facebook High School dropout.

“Doc, on Facebook, my plumber says I should wait to contract the deadly COVID virus then treat it with a dewormer. But medical experts tell me to get the vaccine to prevent death or hospitalization in the first place. What should I do?”

“Kill yourself. You’re too fucking stupid to live and pass on your ignorant genes.”

TL has kicked your ass and all you can do is bleat this stupid ad hom bullshit. Making you look even dumber.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    TL has kicked your ass and all you can do is bleat this stupid ad hom bullshit. Making you look even dumber.
    Only in the tiny minds of you Facebook highschoolers. Your ability to comprehend the truth on this virus is pathetically laughable. His own citations directly debunks everything he is trying to claim. Yet, both of you are too fucking stupid to interpret those references.

Know what EVERY citation says, dipshit? That hospitalizations and death of the vaccinated are a TINY FRACTION of the unvaccinated. Not tough to grasp, dumbfuck. Yet, you can’t.

Now, run off and suck down some dewormer, moron. The parasites are eating what little brain material you have.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every citation you post from a valid source says you’re a fucking moron. You’re just too fucking stupid to realize it, Facebook boy.
    you've already done that dance, Domer....it doesn't hide the fact that you can't logically or factually refute or disprove the OP or my subsequent posts & links...all you do is demonstrate a proud, willful ignorance coupled with intellectual impotence and insipid stubbornness. So spew your childish insults and labels that you think are so clever. You're done.

George Orwell

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you've already done that dance, Domer....it doesn't hide the fact that you can't logically or factually refute or disprove the OP or my subsequent posts & links...all you do is demonstrate a proud, willful ignorance coupled with intellectual impotence and insipid stubbornness. So spew your childish insults and labels that you think are so clever. You're done.
    Your own citations say you’re an idiot. That you can’t recognize that provides further proof.

You peg out the Stupid Meter.