Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How dumb can a nation get and still survive?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

every shift of power to the left or to the right always consists of one side calling the other the stupidest we've ever become while blithely ignoring their very own participation in that accumulated stupidity........

insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.........
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    T.S. Eliot wrote that the world ends "not with a bang but a whimper,” but I fear our great nation is careening toward a third manner of demise: descent into lip-blubbering, self-destructive idiocy.

How did we become, in such alarming measure, so dumb? Why is the news dominated by ridiculous controversies that should not be controversial at all? When did so many of our fellow citizens become full-blown nihilists who deny even the concept of objective reality? And how must this look to the rest of the world?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-america-dumb/
    Biden got elected that a fine example of how stupid Americans can be especially you .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Matt Dillon (10-08-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You like T.S. Eliot do ya? Seems like an odd author for a stupid leftist.

How did you become so dumb? Stupid bitches like you and oppressive wannabe-s are the problem.

The solution is patriotic Americans with weapons not afraid to fight for what they believe in.
    But if what they believe in is insane nonsense, like the apparent beliefs (I think they may just be lying for political purposes) of the trumpers? America's reputation worldwide has never been lower than under Trump, not in my pretty long lifetime!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Frank Apisa (10-08-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    But if what they believe in is insane nonsense, like the apparent beliefs (I think they may just be lying for political purposes) of the trumpers? America's reputation worldwide has never been lower than under Trump, not in my pretty long lifetime!
    ^ Lame halfass gaslighting attempt. So you are oblivious to Biden's Afghanistan fuckup and retarded border policy?
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-08-2021 at 05:14 AM.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

You like T.S. Eliot do ya? Seems like an odd author for a stupid leftist.
    How did you become so dumb? Stupid bitches like you and oppressive wannabe-s are the problem.
    The solution is patriotic Americans with weapons not afraid to fight for what they believe in.
    As SCOTUS granted standing to those Texas Republicans 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan for dhimmitude servitude to a patriot act which follows that Christiananality pedophilia business of "man is God" homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming to maintain their economics status quo where authorizing loss of life as expendable & yet necessary.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^ Lame halfass gaslighting attempt.
    When I read a response like that, I seriously wonder if you are not just having delusions but are clinically insane. What is the point of such crap?

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When I read a response like that, I seriously wonder if you are not just having delusions but are clinically insane. What is the point of such crap?
    Telling it like it is, faggot. Somehow you miraculously missed how bad Biden fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal.

THAT lowered the US in the world's eyes. Nothing Trump did was as bad as that.

Biden's going to fuck it up real bad, all Americans are going to be 15% poorer before they're done.

Had a look at fuel prices lately, retard?

" like the apparent beliefs (I think they may just be lying for political purposes) of the trumpers? "

You mean like the election was stolen? The election was stolen. They installed a potato for president. Susan Rice is running the country for a 9th year.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-08-2021 at 05:23 AM.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    As SCOTUS granted standing to those Texas Republicans 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan for dhimmitude servitude to a patriot act which follows that Christiananality pedophilia business of "man is God" homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming to maintain their economics status quo where authorizing loss of life as expendable & yet necessary.
    That would not apply to you. You need daily care.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,068 Times in 7,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

I need my meds and another cup of coffee.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Telling it like it is, faggot. Somehow you miraculously missed how bad Biden fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal.

THAT lowered the US in the world's eyes. Nothing Trump did was as bad as that.

Biden's going to fuck it up real bad, all Americans are going to be 15% poorer before they're done.

Had a look at fuel prices lately, retard?

" like the apparent beliefs (I think they may just be lying for political purposes) of the trumpers? "

You mean like the election was stolen? The election was stolen. They installed a potato for president. Susan Rice is running the country for a 9th year.
    But you don't 'tell anything like it is'. For instance, I have never, I think, sent in any comment on the withdrawal from Afghanistan - you simply made it up, supposing I am a devotee of your current President. Capitalism continues to work after its weird fashion, currently reacting to covid. What has that to do with America or its politicians? Then you start looking into your crystal balls: enjoy! You add the usual pointless insults and then allege that your last Presidential election was 'stolen', for which you have no evidence whatever. Any country where stuff of that kind is taken seriously, matey, is very, very sick. What more is there to say?

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you don't 'tell anything like it is'. For instance, I have never, I think, sent in any comment on the withdrawal from Afghanistan - you simply made it up, supposing I am a devotee of your current President. Capitalism continues to work after its weird fashion, currently reacting to covid. What has that to do with America or its politicians? Then you start looking into your crystal balls: enjoy! You add the usual pointless insults and then allege that your last Presidential election was 'stolen', for which you have no evidence whatever. Any country where stuff of that kind is taken seriously, matey, is very, very sick. What more is there to say?
    Wtf ever Limey. Eat a dick, you cunt. Yes, the election being stolen is something to take seriously.

A "Weekend at Bernie's" motherfucker being installed as president against the people's votes is serious business.

Also:
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-08-2021 at 06:13 AM.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    T.S. Eliot wrote that the world ends "not with a bang but a whimper,” but I fear our great nation is careening toward a third manner of demise: descent into lip-blubbering, self-destructive idiocy.

How did we become, in such alarming measure, so dumb? Why is the news dominated by ridiculous controversies that should not be controversial at all? When did so many of our fellow citizens become full-blown nihilists who deny even the concept of objective reality? And how must this look to the rest of the world?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-america-dumb/
    A majority of us were wondering that very same thing in 2016 when you cheered as Obama told you that hillary was the most qualified candidate ever, when 5 years before you were cheering Obama as he told you that hillary had zero ethical or moral qualms about doing anything she needed to in order to obtain power............
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wtf ever Limey. Eat a dick, you cunt. Yes, the election being stolen is something to take seriously.
    On no evidence? Why? What do you achieve by shouting insults? I'm afraid you are just an ignorant peasant scumbag who is not worth talking to. Any evidence otherwise? Pass it on!

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

On no evidence? Why? What do you achieve by shouting insults? I'm afraid you are just an ignorant peasant scumbag who is not worth talking to. Any evidence otherwise? Pass it on!
    1 candidate is up by more than 200K votes with 97% of the vote in and then the counting stops on election night. This had never been done before.

2 weeks later it's "determined" that candidate loses. It's quite obvious cheaters had to determine a number in order to come up with a greater number.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1 candidate is up by more than 200K votes with 97% of the vote in and then the counting stops on election night. This had never been done before.

2 weeks later it's "determined" that candidate loses. It's quite obvious cheaters had to determine a number in order to come up with a greater number.
    Why has NO court ever agreed with you?