Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1294

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    157,796
    Thanks
    53,644
    Thanked 28,072 Times in 21,609 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 19,033 Times in 17,642 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    peoples personal fears and phobias do not dictate the rights of others, racist traitor
    Yes he is a racist traitor



    He killed people he came armed to kill


    Now he says he feared for his life


    He’s the one with a gun and then went to a place to kill people


    He came to kill


    He killed the people as they tried to protect themselves from a crazed gunman who walked up on them

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,136
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Your race traitor accusations are not warranted...and not the first time you've thrown out the Race Traitor card.
    cry about it some more

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Evince is a left wing, radical Peace, Love, Dove liberal, but as loud as she is, she'd never hurt anyone as your friends want to do. She'd never consider the deaths of a dozen kids in daycare to be "collateral damage" should a Right Wing Patriot blow up the Federal Building over them.
    that sociopathic racist wants to see right wingers killed by the government and she considers wives and children of people she believes are racists collateral damage
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  3. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,666
    Thanks
    29,045
    Thanked 40,927 Times in 31,851 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    he had no right to carry an assault weapon even with our stupid fuck pussy gun laws, stupid fuck clown.
    Hoosier Mommy is awesome!



    Disagreed with your assessment of current laws and JPP personalities.

  4. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,136
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    he had no right to carry an assault weapon even with our stupid fuck pussy gun laws, stupid fuck clown.
    sit down, illiterate toddler
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  5. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,828
    Thanks
    7,863
    Thanked 10,068 Times in 6,703 Posts
    Groans
    2,038
    Groaned 1,540 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I would love to see you in a fight against 5 people...........you'd be crying like the little pussy you always will be
    Just like you.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  6. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,666
    Thanks
    29,045
    Thanked 40,927 Times in 31,851 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    cry about it some more


    that sociopathic racist wants to see right wingers killed by the government and she considers wives and children of people she believes are racists collateral damage
    Facts are facts. Am I wrong? Are you not calling others, including me, race traitors?

    Please clear this up right now: Are you calling me or others on JPP "race traitors"? Yes or no.

    It's an easy question any honest person could answer.

  7. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,136
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Just like you.
    oh my, you really got me there...didn't ya? that's why I carry a gun, so I can watch the other 4 pussies run away when I shoot the first one in the head

    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  8. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,136
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Facts are facts. Am I wrong? Are you not calling others, including me, race traitors?

    Please clear this up right now: Are you calling me or others on JPP "race traitors"? Yes or no.

    It's an easy question any honest person could answer.
    absolutely, when you denigrate white people just for being white or immediately accept that a white person was in the wrong without giving any consideration to facts, then turn around and demand that a black person is innocent until proven guilty, especially if the victim was white.......you're a racist traitor, or just plain racist. take your pick............if you think you're not a traitor to the Constitution

    this is how you idiots fail, you either can't fucking read, or you just don't

    and who the fuck is earl turner?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  9. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,666
    Thanks
    29,045
    Thanked 40,927 Times in 31,851 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    absolutely, when you denigrate white people just for being white or immediately accept that a white person was in the wrong without giving any consideration to facts, then turn around and demand that a black person is innocent until proven guilty, especially if the victim was white.......you're a racist traitor, or just plain racist. take your pick............if you think you're not a traitor to the Constitution

    this is how you idiots fail, you either can't fucking read, or you just don't

    and who the fuck is earl turner?
    I've never denigrated anyone for being "white". I disagree with the idea that skin-tone is a measure of patriotism, loyalty or honor. Anyone who does is an idiot, not a "race traitor". Only cocksuckers and fucking morons believe in "race traitors".

    Your anger is taking you down a bad path. Sure, you're "SmarterThanAverage", but that won't fix your problems if you believe your failures are because you claim to be "white" and are not getting your due.

    If you don't know who Earl Turner is, then you are either an idiot or a liar. I believe you are smart enough to know who Earl Turner is by virtue of the fact we've discussed it before. LOL

    Anyone who seeks to overthrow the lawfully elected government of the United States, which ours is, is an enemy of the Constitution.

  10. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,136
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I've never denigrated anyone for being "white". I disagree with the idea that skin-tone is a measure of patriotism, loyalty or honor. Anyone who does is an idiot, not a "race traitor". Only cocksuckers and fucking morons believe in "race traitors".
    you've gone out of your way a few times to intimate that as a 'white man' i'm obviously a trumper........granted, based upon some of my posts that YOU don't like.......but you've done it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Your anger is taking you down a bad path. Sure, you're "SmarterThanAverage", but that won't fix your problems if you believe your failures are because you claim to be "white" and are not getting your due.
    i've never said my failures in life are because i'm white...........i've had many failures in life........never once did I consider that it's because of my race.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    If you don't know who Earl Turner is, then you are either an idiot or a liar. I believe you are smart enough to know who Earl Turner is by virtue of the fact we've discussed it before. LOL
    yeah, you made a post about earl turner, a link I never bothered clicking on and while I read a tremendous amount of books, it's generally something to do with network technology, dogs, or scifi/fantasy...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Anyone who seeks to overthrow the lawfully elected government of the United States, which ours is, is an enemy of the Constitution.
    then you don't know your Constitution or Declaration.....even a lawfully elected government can become tyrannical and needs to be overthrown
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  11. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    46,425
    Thanks
    16,131
    Thanked 8,651 Times in 7,644 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 605 Times in 595 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They were trying to stop him from shooting more people. That is not self-defense dudette.
    He wasn't shooting anyone until he was attacked, sock.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  12. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    46,425
    Thanks
    16,131
    Thanked 8,651 Times in 7,644 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 605 Times in 595 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why do you think he has a "reckless endangerment" charge against him, Sybil?

    Only a nutjob would support a person shooting innocent people in order to defend themselves against a single assailant.

    Each shot Kyle fired will be scrutinized for legality and, IMO, a few of those injured innocent people and recklessly endangered others. The stupid kid is going to prison for 5-15 years.

    What do you think the fucking morons who set him up are going to get, Sybil? 3 years? 5?
    RQAA, sock.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  13. #88 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    13,343
    Thanks
    4,941
    Thanked 8,762 Times in 5,677 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 218 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    He wasn't shooting anyone until he was attacked, sock.
    He was retreating before he shot. He had no choice.
    This somewhat reminds me of the George Zimmerman case/trial. I called that correctly without taking sides.
    Both sides too stupid to stay away from trouble, looking for trouble in fact. In the end Zim and Rittenhouse shot and killed their assailants. In Rittenhouse's case he was retreating. Key.

  14. #89 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    84,666
    Thanks
    29,045
    Thanked 40,927 Times in 31,851 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,335 Times in 2,292 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you've gone out of your way a few times to intimate that as a 'white man' i'm obviously a trumper........granted, based upon some of my posts that YOU don't like.......but you've done it.

    i've never said my failures in life are because i'm white...........i've had many failures in life........never once did I consider that it's because of my race.........

    yeah, you made a post about earl turner, a link I never bothered clicking on and while I read a tremendous amount of books, it's generally something to do with network technology, dogs, or scifi/fantasy...........


    then you don't know your Constitution or Declaration.....even a lawfully elected government can become tyrannical and needs to be overthrown
    Disagreed. I've confronted you on your white supremacist ideology. How am I supposed to know your skin tone? Have you advertised it much?

    Regardless of skin tone, you have the attitude of "the world owes me". While my assumption is that you believe it's because of your skin tone, I can't be sure without help from you.

    While I believe you have done well for yourself, you believe you should have more. Since you don't have everything you want, your resentment demands someone to blame. You blame it on Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, women, whatever the flavor of the day happens to be in your local "social club".

  15. The Following User Groans At Dutch Uncle For This Awful Post:

    The Sage of Main Street (10-16-2021)

  16. #90 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    54,136
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Disagreed. I've confronted you on your white supremacist ideology. How am I supposed to know your skin tone? Have you advertised it much?

    Regardless of skin tone, you have the attitude of "the world owes me". While my assumption is that you believe it's because of your skin tone, I can't be sure without help from you.

    While I believe you have done well for yourself, you believe you should have more. Since you don't have everything you want, your resentment demands someone to blame. You blame it on Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, women, whatever the flavor of the day happens to be in your local "social club".
    you make an awful lot of assumptions with zero evidence...........maybe that's just what you're prone to do
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

Similar Threads

  1. Kyle Rittenhouse is an idiot
    By WalterWilson in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2021, 02:57 PM
  2. Kyle Rittenhouse suing Biden, campaign
    By anonymoose in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2020, 10:10 AM
  3. Kyle Rittenhouse -THE TRUTH
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2020, 04:31 AM
  4. Kyle Rittenhouse - Trumpper
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: 09-03-2020, 02:48 PM
  5. Trump DEFENDS Kyle Rittenhouse as we all should
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-03-2020, 12:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •