Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1294

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse

  1. #211 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    57,827
    Thanks
    93,990
    Thanked 47,327 Times in 30,524 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,099 Times in 3,848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Owl, the Rlifle Kid is a stupid little punk, but that did not happen.
    And you know because you were there.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- JFK (5/17/61)

  2. #212 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,961
    Thanks
    1,519
    Thanked 4,169 Times in 2,988 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 705 Times in 663 Posts

    Default

    I never understood the Donald Trump Cultists now going full Kyle Rittenhouse tarded!

    You Trumptards need to be more careful about choosing your heroes!

    When you have an even more evil Trumptarded idiot among you, and he commits murder on TV for all to see, at least call them out for heaven's sake!

    Examples like this is why you are losing more Trumptards everyday!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 10-20-2021 at 04:11 PM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

    Hoosier Daddy (10-20-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2021)

  4. #213 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    11,386
    Thanks
    4,294
    Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 154 Times in 138 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And you know because you were there.
    And you were?
    Going by what I saw on the vids.
    "Where the people fear the govt. you have tyranny. Where the govt. fears the people you have liberty."

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Bulletbob (10-20-2021)

  6. #214 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    61,831
    Thanks
    20,375
    Thanked 29,147 Times in 22,841 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,252 Times in 2,210 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I just looked it up. His friend who was over 18 bought it for him because Ruittenghouse was underage. It was a friend who supplied it., It was not some stranger handing it to him.
    IIRC, a couple others were arrested due to the circumstances of the case. Facilitating the commission of a felony and all that legal bullshit.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2021)

  8. #215 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    61,831
    Thanks
    20,375
    Thanked 29,147 Times in 22,841 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,252 Times in 2,210 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    And you were?
    Going by what I saw on the vids.
    The point being that it's cowardice for any pro-Trumper to have not supported, at risk to themselves, the insurrection.

    BTW, I'd vote for Liz Cheney for President in a heartbeat.

  9. #216 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    In both fatal shootings he was RETREATING.
    manslaughter rulings are not solely or wholly dependent upon aggression. Two drunk guys get into a fist fight in a bar and the one who started inadvertently dies, the survivor is charged. The trial determines the details and sentence. Little Kyle's ass shouldn't have been there in the first place, let alone armed. This speaks to intent..an intent based on little Kyle's personal discretion, NOT of police training or authorization. And since there is no video of what transpired PRIOR to the fatal shooting, it's up to testimony, cross examination, etc.

    Little Kyle is going to do local time for something.....BUT, if he walks with a slap on the wrist, that will be the fuse for some serious repercussions by some folks just itching to get violent.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    Hoosier Daddy (10-20-2021)

  11. #217 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,380
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7,839 Times in 5,579 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 270 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    manslaughter rulings are not solely or wholly dependent upon aggression. Two drunk guys get into a fist fight in a bar and the one who started inadvertently dies, the survivor is charged. The trial determines the details and sentence. Little Kyle's ass shouldn't have been there in the first place, let alone armed. This speaks to intent..an intent based on little Kyle's personal discretion, NOT of police training or authorization. And since there is no video of what transpired PRIOR to the fatal shooting, it's up to testimony, cross examination, etc.

    Little Kyle is going to do local time for something.....BUT, if he walks with a slap on the wrist, that will be the fuse for some serious repercussions by some folks just itching to get violent.
    Not a very good analogy. There were obviously lots of armed people present. In fact, one of the guys Rittenhouse shot was armed. I think that pretty much demolishes your position.

  12. #218 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    manslaughter rulings are not solely or wholly dependent upon aggression. Two drunk guys get into a fist fight in a bar and the one who started inadvertently dies, the survivor is charged. The trial determines the details and sentence. Little Kyle's ass shouldn't have been there in the first place, let alone armed. This speaks to intent..an intent based on little Kyle's personal discretion, NOT of police training or authorization. And since there is no video of what transpired PRIOR to the fatal shooting, it's up to testimony, cross examination, etc.

    Little Kyle is going to do local time for something.....BUT, if he walks with a slap on the wrist, that will be the fuse for some serious repercussions by some folks just itching to get violent.

    Not a very good analogy. There were obviously lots of armed people present. In fact, one of the guys Rittenhouse shot was armed. I think that pretty much demolishes your position.
    No, it's a perfect real life example that disproves your statement that because junior was being chased that absolves him of manslaughter in lieu of self defense. See, junior specifically and knowingly traveled from out of town, obtained a weapon he had no legal right to, much less walk around with it loaded, and went into an area of civil disturbance with the express purpose of seeking confrontation. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

    He was NOT part of any organized group, the police force, or was asked by any local business owners to show up as he did. Whether armed or not, he got into a confrontation that resulted in a death. Add this to the aforementioned facts, and junior's word along with supporters supposition and conjecture is pretty shaky in court, given no video record prior to the shooting.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

    Hoosier Daddy (10-21-2021)

  14. #219 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    30,599
    Thanks
    4,861
    Thanked 16,185 Times in 12,161 Posts
    Groans
    126
    Groaned 324 Times in 311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    No, it's a perfect real life example that disproves your statement that because junior was being chased that absolves him of manslaughter in lieu of self defense. See, junior specifically and knowingly traveled from out of town, obtained a weapon he had no legal right to, much less walk around with it loaded, and went into an area of civil disturbance with the express purpose of seeking confrontation. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

    He was NOT part of any organized group, the police force, or was asked by any local business owners to show up as he did. Whether armed or not, he got into a confrontation that resulted in a death. Add this to the aforementioned facts, and junior's word along with supporters supposition and conjecture is pretty shaky in court, given no video record prior to the shooting.
    What made it illegal for him to obtain a weapon? Was he a felon?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  15. #220 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    No, it's a perfect real life example that disproves your statement that because junior was being chased that absolves him of manslaughter in lieu of self defense. See, junior specifically and knowingly traveled from out of town, obtained a weapon he had no legal right to, much less walk around with it loaded, and went into an area of civil disturbance with the express purpose of seeking confrontation. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

    He was NOT part of any organized group, the police force, or was asked by any local business owners to show up as he did. Whether armed or not, he got into a confrontation that resulted in a death. Add this to the aforementioned facts, and junior's word along with supporters supposition and conjecture is pretty shaky in court, given no video record prior to the shooting.



    What made it illegal for him to obtain a weapon? Was he a felon?
    Per Wisconsin state legislature:

    941.2905  Straw purchasing of firearms.

    https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/sta...s/941/iii/2905


    Child gun laws in Wisconsin

    https://wisconsinwatch.org/2015/08/c...-in-wisconsin/
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  16. #221 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    30,599
    Thanks
    4,861
    Thanked 16,185 Times in 12,161 Posts
    Groans
    126
    Groaned 324 Times in 311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Per Wisconsin state legislature:

    941.2905  Straw purchasing of firearms.

    https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/sta...s/941/iii/2905


    Child gun laws in Wisconsin

    https://wisconsinwatch.org/2015/08/c...-in-wisconsin/
    He didn't purchase it, did he? How could it be a straw purchase?

    What child gun law did he break?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  17. #222 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9,655
    Thanks
    2,065
    Thanked 3,875 Times in 2,552 Posts
    Groans
    294
    Groaned 400 Times in 387 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Not a very good analogy. There were obviously lots of armed people present. In fact, one of the guys Rittenhouse shot was armed. I think that pretty much demolishes your position.
    fuck you. your defense of this underaged chickenshit bitch- one of the 3 guys he shot, the one not killed, was armed but did not have the gun in his hand when shot.

  18. #223 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9,655
    Thanks
    2,065
    Thanked 3,875 Times in 2,552 Posts
    Groans
    294
    Groaned 400 Times in 387 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    He didn't purchase it, did he? How could it be a straw purchase?

    What child gun law did he break?
    Could the suspect carry the rifle legally?
    Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had.

    But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.

    would a jury be stupid enough to believe this bitch was "hunting" at night in a downtown area?

  19. #224 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    30,599
    Thanks
    4,861
    Thanked 16,185 Times in 12,161 Posts
    Groans
    126
    Groaned 324 Times in 311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Could the suspect carry the rifle legally?
    Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had.

    But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.

    would a jury be stupid enough to believe this bitch was "hunting" at night in a downtown area?
    Why would you need to lie and say you were hunting anyway? You were just carrying it from one place to another.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  20. #225 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9,655
    Thanks
    2,065
    Thanked 3,875 Times in 2,552 Posts
    Groans
    294
    Groaned 400 Times in 387 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why would you need to lie and say you were hunting anyway? You were just carrying it from one place to another.
    because of his statements and the videos....you know, evidence.

Similar Threads

  1. Kyle Rittenhouse is an idiot
    By WalterWilson in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2021, 02:57 PM
  2. Kyle Rittenhouse suing Biden, campaign
    By anonymoose in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2020, 10:10 AM
  3. Kyle Rittenhouse -THE TRUTH
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2020, 04:31 AM
  4. Kyle Rittenhouse - Trumpper
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: 09-03-2020, 02:48 PM
  5. Trump DEFENDS Kyle Rittenhouse as we all should
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-03-2020, 12:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •