Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you make an awful lot of assumptions with zero evidence...........maybe that's just what you're prone to do
    Why do I need evidence? You and I have extensively discussed this subject area since last December. While I do make mistakes, what you say, what you don't say and what you refuse to say says a lot about you.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why do I need evidence? You and I have extensively discussed this subject area since last December. While I do make mistakes, what you say, what you don't say and what you refuse to say says a lot about you.
    and to most people, they would understand it, but you spent weeks believing that I somehow knew and coordinated the events of 1/6 merely because I predicted it............that says alot about you
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

oh my, you really got me there...didn't ya? that's why I carry a gun, so I can watch the other 4 pussies run away when I shoot the first one in the head

Never figured you'd actually post a picture of yourself like that.

Did mom bring you the Hot Pocket?

I bet your mom has her own ideas about what bringing you a "Hot Pocket" means....
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and to most people, they would understand it, but you spent weeks believing that I somehow knew and coordinated the events of 1/6 merely because I predicted it............that says alot about you
    Nice exaggeration. Yes, you indicated you were aware something big would happen on 1/6 and I even thought you went, but you didn’t. Like the other chickenshits on JPP, you only cheered from the sidelines.

That doesn’t mean you haven’t lent material support to the Insurrectionists, specifically the militias in attendance on 1/6. Give them $50, buy some patches, stuff like that.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Founders talked about political forums on the internet? Which Federalist paper was that?
    You still engage this lying little chicken shit? I permanently IA-ed his ass after he wussy out on Jan. 6th....disappearing on this board for nearly a month, then returning sans his "oather" screen icon, along with disavowing his years long oather, threeper BS because now suddenly reality set in and he's scared shitless about the Homeland Security knocking on his door. But the the two faced little bastard will NEVER cop to being wrong....just like his god Cheeto Jeezus.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Expert witness tells court Rittenhouse was in 'reactionary mode' when he shot 3 people

A use-of-force expert testified Tuesday that Kyle Rittenhouse was in "reactionary mode" last year when he shot three people during a protest against police brutality in Kenosha.
    Jury selection is set to begin Nov. 1.
    https://www.wpr.org/expert-witness-t...-shot-3-people

*sniff, sniff* Do I detect the odor of desperation from the Rittenhouse defense?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Never figured you'd actually post a picture of yourself like that.

Did mom bring you the Hot Pocket?

I bet your mom has her own ideas about what bringing you a "Hot Pocket" means....
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nice exaggeration. Yes, you indicated you were aware something big would happen on 1/6 and I even thought you went, but you didn’t. Like the other chickenshits on JPP, you only cheered from the sidelines.

That doesn’t mean you haven’t lent material support to the Insurrectionists, specifically the militias in attendance on 1/6. Give them $50, buy some patches, stuff like that.
    now you've spent over a year thinking it..........pitiful. tell me i'm not sharing a room with trump in your head

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

now you've spent over a year thinking it..........pitiful. tell me i'm not sharing a room with trump in your head
    You're free to think whatever fantasies you want. I'm just happy to see you back away from all your violent revolution stuff....unless you're trying to lay low from the FBI in which case it's too late. They already have your number.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're free to think whatever fantasies you want. I'm just happy to see you back away from all your violent revolution stuff....unless you're trying to lay low from the FBI in which case it's too late. They already have your number.
    and yet, they still can't touch me...........

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and yet, they still can't touch me...........
    Good for you. All that tells me is that you're all hat, no cattle.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,179 Times in 11,744 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    He was retreating before he shot. He had no choice.
    This somewhat reminds me of the George Zimmerman case/trial. I called that correctly without taking sides.
    Both sides too stupid to stay away from trouble, looking for trouble in fact. In the end Zim and Rittenhouse shot and killed their assailants. In Rittenhouse's case he was retreating. Key.
    In Florida, you are not required to retreat before using self defense. So in Florida, it's not key.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Disagreed. I've confronted you on your white supremacist ideology. How am I supposed to know your skin tone? Have you advertised it much?

Regardless of skin tone, you have the attitude of "the world owes me". While my assumption is that you believe it's because of your skin tone, I can't be sure without help from you.

While I believe you have done well for yourself, you believe you should have more. Since you don't have everything you want, your resentment demands someone to blame. You blame it on Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, women, whatever the flavor of the day happens to be in your local "social club".
    You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy, sock.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,509 Times in 7,590 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    In Florida, you are not required to retreat before using self defense. So in Florida, it's not key.
    I know.
    In Rittenhouse's case

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't support the insurrectionists because I don't support Democrats. The coup by the Democrats will not last.