Members banned from this thread: evince, Joe Capitalist, Guno צְבִי, Doc Dutch and Geeko Sportivo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Hillary Responsible for Fake Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    How long has it been since you've been right about anything Anatta?
    such as? WTF kind of question is that (it's anatta- not capitalized)

There was the Clinton/Steele connection, there was the press enabling and hyping,
    and there were the Deep State actors like the FBI and Brennan.
    everyone had an agenda, but there was degrees of cooperation that point to a conspiracy.

It's takes time and effort to show coordination ( and it's too early and much too much work for me to dredge it all up) but things like the unmasking requests from Susan Powers ( in the 100s)
    the leaking of teh Flynn conversation and the fake FISA should alert your spider senses something was terrible wrong in Denmark

Oh. And I said FROM DAY 1 that "Russian collusion" was bullshit -and I was correct
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

2. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (10-05-2021)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-04-2021)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Excellent a new sock name for my 'gnore the snore manifesto

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,242 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Devin Nunes? Said something about Hillary Clinton on NewsMax? Say it isn't so! LMAO
    Yea, that's about the equivalent of Adam Schiff saying something about Trump on MSNBC...

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatAmerican View Post
    Leftists are criminals and liars by nature so they dont even care
    Says the guy who created a female vet to serve as his sock. What kind of scumbag would lie about being a veteran? How's it going, Private Daffy Duck?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

evince (10-04-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-05-2021), Trumpet (10-05-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Yes, Hillary Clinton Orchestrated the Russia-Collusion Farce
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...llusion-farce/

Did she or didn’t she? Of course she did. In late July 2016, Hillary Clinton, in an effort to divert attention from the email scandal that was haunting her presidential bid, directed her campaign to peddle a political narrative that Russia’s suspected hacking and leaking of Democratic Party emails was in furtherance of a conspiracy between Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump to swing the election to Trump.

That is, as I argued in Ball of Collusion, the Clinton campaign dreamed up, paid for, and peddled the Trump–Russia collusion farce. And in promoting it, President Obama’s former secretary of state had a willing and able partner in the Obama administration — very much including its intelligence and law-enforcement apparatus.

Democrats Change Their Tune

It was amazing to watch Democrats play Twister this week, as National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe added documentary corroboration to the disclosure he’d made the week before. In that first revelation, via letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Ratcliffe explained that, because our spy agencies have very effective foreign-intelligence-gathering methods, they were able to “obtain insight” into a Russian intelligence analysis that concluded Clinton orchestrated the damaging political narrative. That is, Clinton actually did what she accused Trump of doing: She colluded with Russians (through yet another foreigner she recruited to meddle in the 2016 presidential campaign: the ludicrous former British spy Christopher Steele) in order to damage Trump’s campaign and cinch the election for herself.

As ever with the Clintonistas: When they’re moving their lips, they’re projecting.

Ratcliffe’s initial revelation came with a caveat: While our spy agencies judged Moscow’s analysis about Clinton to be authentic (in the sense of truly being a Russian intel product), they could not vouch for its accuracy (i.e., it might reflect what the Russians really believed, but it might alternatively be exaggeration or fabrication). This was not a wobble. Intelligence agencies sweep up scads of information, and they must always grade its reliability with a skeptical eye to avoid deluding themselves.

Hillary Rotten Clinton also cooked up the idea of having oppo research carried out on Trump, Perkins Coie put her in touch with "Fusion GPS" who hired ex-M-I6 spook Christopher Steele. Stelle put together the 100% bogus Steele Dossier which was then illegally used to obtain FISA warrants, and so. None of the Democrat "Deep State" scum involved have ever faced justice.

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !

9. The Following User Groans At Dachshund For This Awful Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Stone was directly involved with Russian hackers. Trump and 17 members of his campaign had over 100 direct contacts with Russians. Cohen was working on Trump Moscow all through the campaign and after. https://time.com/5572821/donald-trump-russia-contacts/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

wow, Hillary.

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

'Clinton indictment' blows Russia collusion conspiracy wide open, top GOP investigator says

https://www.yahoo.com/now/clinton-in...010300435.html

The cybersecurity lawyer indicted this week by a grand jury in special counsel John Durham's investigation could end up being the "fall guy" for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, warned a top House Republican.

Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, told Newsmax on Thursday there is evidence of a broad Russia collusion conspiracy — allegations the congressman's team investigated and referred to the Justice Department. But, he cautioned the Clintons "have a long history of their lawyers and agents disappearing."

Michael Sussmann, a former attorney from Perkins Coie, is accused of falsely telling the top FBI lawyer he had no clients when he was representing a technology executive and the Clinton campaign during a September 2016 meeting on possible links between former President Donald Trump and Russia. Sussmann pleaded not guilty to a charge of lying to the FBI on Friday, with lawyers insisting he never said he didn't have clients and was representing only the technology executive at the meeting five years ago.

The Perkins Coie law firm has already been tied to the Russia matter. Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign manager, said in 2017 he authorized Marc Elias — another attorney who, up until recently, worked for Perkins Coie — to hire an outside firm to dig up dirt on Trump’s connections with Russia in 2016. This led to British ex-spy Christopher Steele's discredited anti-Trump dossier.

Nunes contended evidence in the "slam dunk" indictment, which is 27 pages long, has solid evidence showing Sussmann was integral in helping the Clinton team develop the narrative there was a secret backchannel between Russia’s Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization.
    there was no fake russian collusion theory, stupid fuck bitch. it was real. and reporting the truth is not spreading anything, it is what responsible people and media do. and stupid fuck sheep like you cannot tell the truth from bullshit even when it is slapping you right across your huge gaping piehole.

read this email exchange, if you can read, between donnie trump, jr. and a russian agent buddy of putin's, and tell me there was no collusion between the russians and traitor trump, you lying piece of shit-

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump
    - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared) and me, 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor. (Trump Tower)

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM

To: Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort

Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

Donald J. Trump Jr. Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization 725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022 n | trump.com

Comment posted by Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter on July 11, 2017

To everyone, in order to be totally transparent, I am releasing the entire email chain of my emails with Rob Goldstone about the meeting on June 9, 2016. The first email on June 3, 2016 was from Rob, who was relating a request from Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father have a very highly respected company in Moscow.

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Denial about what, exactly?
    https://nypost.com/2021/09/16/fresh-...nton-campaign/

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 2,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

I don't deny that what you posted is an OPINION (look at the top of the page), if that's what you mean.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

'Clinton indictment' blows Russia collusion conspiracy wide open, top GOP investigator says

https://www.yahoo.com/now/clinton-in...010300435.html

The cybersecurity lawyer indicted this week by a grand jury in special counsel John Durham's investigation could end up being the "fall guy" for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, warned a top House Republican.

Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, told Newsmax on Thursday there is evidence of a broad Russia collusion conspiracy — allegations the congressman's team investigated and referred to the Justice Department. But, he cautioned the Clintons "have a long history of their lawyers and agents disappearing."

Michael Sussmann, a former attorney from Perkins Coie, is accused of falsely telling the top FBI lawyer he had no clients when he was representing a technology executive and the Clinton campaign during a September 2016 meeting on possible links between former President Donald Trump and Russia. Sussmann pleaded not guilty to a charge of lying to the FBI on Friday, with lawyers insisting he never said he didn't have clients and was representing only the technology executive at the meeting five years ago.

The Perkins Coie law firm has already been tied to the Russia matter. Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign manager, said in 2017 he authorized Marc Elias — another attorney who, up until recently, worked for Perkins Coie — to hire an outside firm to dig up dirt on Trump’s connections with Russia in 2016. This led to British ex-spy Christopher Steele's discredited anti-Trump dossier.

Nunes contended evidence in the "slam dunk" indictment, which is 27 pages long, has solid evidence showing Sussmann was integral in helping the Clinton team develop the narrative there was a secret backchannel between Russia’s Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization.
    We knew it all along

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

At least this guy had the balls to admit what his side did. Democrats in this forum have no balls. They are all bitches and cowards.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    At least this guy had the balls to admit what his side did. Democrats in this forum have no balls. They are all bitches and cowards.
    Gotta give him his props

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't deny that what you posted is an OPINION (look at the top of the page), if that's what you mean.
    The first paragraphs of the piece recites facts, and later paragraphs give an opinion. Here's an opportunity to give your opinion of these facts.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Didn't we all know that already?