Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NOT MAKING HEADLINES: AZ Audit Could Not Find the Identity of 86,391 Voters

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Well, if I told you that you would be 'crazy' to take any evidence from a CNN story I would be gaslighting you. Simply stating my prediction is coming true as we type doesn't change that it is.

I am willing to do more than just dismiss the audit, and will also take the result with a grain of salt. Hence my assertions that will come out later that will be stated like this...

"Look at this, I think we should look more into this as this will cause nearly anyone to pause and think a bit."

What I say in this thread is: If this is true then we have a problem. Just ignoring it because you don't like the source is also, IMHO, a problem.
    You are attempting to equate CNN with gatewaypundit. They are not equivalent. Have you googled Surefire Intelligence yet? Jacob Wohl was a 'reporter' for gateway pundit. LOL at you.

You have not given me a single reason to doubt the integrity of Arizona's election. ZERO. Not one thing in this audit cannot be easily explained, and has already been by the ACTUAL ELECTION OFFICIALS. At a certain point, you just dismiss the entire thing because it is SO stupid. Do you listen to each point made by a two year old throwing a temper tantrum? Nope. Same goes here.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    So, here is what you would have us believe. 83,000 plus people, apparently both Republicans and Democrats, each registered to vote under a fake name, provided either a) a valid drivers license in that name if they voted in person or b) an address to send the ballot where THEY COULD ACCESS IT. 83,000 people committed a felony so they could have an extra vote. And not ONE of them has come forward and admitted to this.

ROTLFMFAO!!!! If you believe that you are a knuckledragging moron. Next?
    Here is what I am talking about Bartender... If you see what kind of "evidence" is happening here. He is quite literally only gaslighting. I believe that this is the kind of "argument" we will see from most folks on the left.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-28-2021), PostmodernProphet (09-28-2021)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Here is what I am talking about Bartender... If you see what kind of "evidence" is happening here. He is quite literally only gaslighting. I believe that this is the kind of "argument" we will see from most folks on the left.
    Unlike the right? Where everything has been so well-researched and valid, and there is none of that "sore loser" thing going on?

It happens like it did right on this thread. You mistakenly left out a word, and basically stated that Biden lost AZ as a result. Trump and his supporters don't do it by mistake. They just lie.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Gaslighting must have been your word of the day. I'd suggest you find out what it actually means. Yes, the idea is prima facie so fucking idiotic that it does not deserve consideration. If Cyber Ninjas had claimed Santa Claus voted, I would have laughed like I'm laughing at you right now. And I'm sure you would have earnestly come here and suggested we send a mission to the North Pole to get to the bottom of it.

Instead of attacking the argument in simplistic terms, give me specifics. Tell me what I stated was wrong and why. You won't because you aren't a serious person.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are attempting to equate CNN with gatewaypundit. They are not equivalent. Have you googled Surefire Intelligence yet? Jacob Wohl was a 'reporter' for gateway pundit. LOL at you.
    It doesn't matter whether they are equivalent, it matters what I said.

If I tell you that you are "crazy" for believing something because it is from <insert source here> then I am gaslighting, not producing anything remotely like an argument. I am just telling you that you are "crazy".. Hoping that other folks will jump on that same bandwagon so we can silence folks who disagree.

The sources do not need to be "equivalent" to make my point, the point is: It is nothing but gaslighting if all you have is, "This story came from <insert new source". My point was not that one was equivalent to the other.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Gaslighting must have been your word of the day. I'd suggest you find out what it actually means. Yes, the idea is prima facie so fucking idiotic that it does not deserve consideration. If Cyber Ninjas had claimed Santa Claus voted, I would have laughed like I'm laughing at you right now. And I'm sure you would have earnestly come here and suggested we send a mission to the North Pole to get to the bottom of it.
    It isn't the word of the day, it is the word that fits.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It doesn't matter whether they are equivalent, it matters what I said.

If I tell you that you are "crazy" for believing something because it is from <insert source here> then I am gaslighting, not producing anything remotely like an argument. I am just telling you that you are "crazy".. Hoping that other folks will jump on that same bandwagon so we can silence folks who disagree.

The sources do not need to be "equivalent" to make my point, the point is: It is nothing but gaslighting if all you have is, "This story came from <insert new source". My point was not that one was equivalent to the other.
    No, I am not gaslighting. I am pointing out that they lost any claim to credibility when they allowed Jacob Wohl to pull the Robert Mueller stunt. That is not a news site. It's a site run by a partisan hack. Yes, I've chosen to save my valuable time by ignoring a news source that would fall for a fifth grade stunt and make a false sexual harassment claim against a former director of the FBI. But when I dismissed THAT story, I'm sure you would have accused me of gaslighting. Because you have no idea what it means.

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Unlike the right? Where everything has been so well-researched and valid, and there is none of that "sore loser" thing going on?

It happens like it did right on this thread. You mistakenly left out a word, and basically stated that Biden lost AZ as a result. Trump and his supporters don't do it by mistake. They just lie.
    Nah, that's going on too. Hence my assertion we look into things, not ignore them. Nothing we do now will overturn the result of the last election. Checking into the integrity of the election can only help the next election, not change the last one.

Having a growing number of folks thinking that the election results are not trustworthy does not make us a better nation even if you think they are "crazy" or listening to the "wrong crowd".

Getting us all on the same page there will be what will begin the healing that so many say they want. Let's get election integrity right, then even those folks can trust the results.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nah, that's going on too. Hence my assertion we look into things, not ignore them. Nothing we do now will overturn the result of the last election. Checking into the integrity of the election can only help the next election, not change the last one.

Having a growing number of folks thinking that the election results are not trustworthy does not make us a better nation even if you think they are "crazy" or listening to the "wrong crowd".

Getting us all on the same page there will be what will begin the healing that so many say they want. Let's get election integrity right, then even those folks can trust the results.
    And how does YOUR spreading these lies instead of vetting them and seeing if they have any credence help with that. Answer: it doesn't. You are the problem, not the solution. Every time these bald faced lies get oxygen, it weakens our democracy. You are participating in that exercise. This is a simple claim that makes no sense and has no evidence. Five minutes of research would have told you that, but you didn't bother. That's your problem.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And how does YOUR spreading these lies instead of vetting them and seeing if they have any credence help with that. Answer: it doesn't. You are the problem, not the solution. Every time these bald faced lies get oxygen, it weakens our democracy. You are participating in that exercise. This is a simple claim that makes no sense and has no evidence. Five minutes of research would have told you that, but you didn't bother. That's your problem.
    Again I am spreading nothing. I am simply reading the report and telling you what is there.

Just saying over and over again the same word "lies" without backing it up with evidence doesn't dismiss the actual evidence even if it is from a source you dislike.

Nothing that happens here will change the election result. You need to stop being afraid. The only thing that can happen here is we can restore the faith of many Americans in the elections in which they participate.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Not that CNN had much credibility to begin with, but they blew up whatever they had when the tried to pass off Hunters lap top as ‘Russian disinformation’ in order to cover for ‘the Big Guy’ and help Biden win the election—to whatever extent he actually won it. I’ve yet to hear of GP doing such a thing.

Carry on.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

It will be years - maybe generations - before we'll be able to calculate the damage that all of this investigating & auditing & all of the misinformation regarding election integrity is doing to our republic. I don't think millions will ever accept election results again.

We're close to a year after the election. People don't realize how much of a negative effect their words are having, or constantly bringing up stories like this. There was no massive fraud, there was no coordinated fraud. The ONLY reason anyone says there was is because a pathological liar said so. And he said the same in 2016, and he called the 2012 election a sham.

That's literally the only reason. If Trump conceded on the day after the election, we'd have all moved on by now.

19. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is what I'm talking about, and why this entire thread is such an utter waste of time. Conveniently omitted from the OP, and from EVERY SINGLE CLAIM MADE IN THIS THREAD is this line, from the report itself:

"It is expected that most if not all of these individuals are in fact real people with a limited public record and commercial presence"
    Oops.

How about we stop this nonsense and admit this thread is utter bullshit. Even the auditors admit that these are not imaginary voters. Who is gaslighting again? Yeah. Close thread. Checkmate. You lose.

20. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again I am spreading nothing. I am simply reading the report and telling you what is there.

Just saying over and over again the same word "lies" without backing it up with evidence doesn't dismiss the actual evidence even if it is from a source you dislike.

Nothing that happens here will change the election result. You need to stop being afraid. The only thing that can happen here is we can restore the faith of many Americans in the elections in which they participate.
    Obviously you didn't. Which is my point. You are lazy. I posted what the report says for you. How do you like your crow?

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Cyber Ninjas Report: 255,326 Ballots Cast, No Record Of Receipt

"Cyber Ninjas’ Doug Logan publicly presented his still incomplete report for the Maricopa County forensic audit to the Arizona State Senate on Sept. 24. One finding alone in his report shows 255,326 votes that have no corresponding record of having been received."

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/09/28/cyb...rd-of-receipt/

Just pure as the driven snow: Marxists... move along nothin' ta see here... burp...