Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trump has a butt the size of a New Jersey studio apartment

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Trump wanted to refuse re entry to Americans on cruise ships to “PROTECT HIS COVID NUMBERS”

Do you understand how evil that was

How many Americans Are “stuck” in Afghanistan?
    But Biden is not refusing entry to Covid and AIDS infected Haitians.

Why make Americans do things when you're letting infected illegal motherfuckers into the country? Fuck Biden.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Poopeye, speak for yourself.
    Methinks he prefers the nickname 'Soiler' since he's always full of shit.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Trumpet (09-28-2021)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Navarro rips 'dimwit' Trump Jr. on 'The View' for COVID-19 and obesity tweet (msn.com)

[FONT="]"Given the Ana Navarro news, I think it's time for a national conversation about the dangers of Covid-19 & obesity," Donald Trump Jr. wrote in a tweet sent on Friday after it was revealed that Navarro and fellow host Sunny Hostin had tested positive for COVID-19.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"I know that when you are a dimwit with no skill or talent or significant accomplishments living off your father's fame and name and fortune, you've gotta draw attention to yourself," Navarro responded on Monday's show. "But, baby, if you want to have a conversation about COVID and obesity, you could have had it last October when your elderly, obese father had it."[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"Imagine having a father whose butt is the size of a studio apartment in New Jersey, and you've got the gall to pick on me," she exclaimed.[/FONT]
    Trump is the fattest, most overweight president since President Taft 100 years ago.

https://www.potus.com/presidential-f...ential-weight/

Not many people as fat as Donald is live past 80. It's only a matter of time. Trump is not long for this earth. Can you imagine the celebrations when he finally croaks?

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Yawn. Go take a nap gramps.
    In other words you are satisfied being a liar like your gawd trump, and can never prove your not.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    But Biden is not refusing entry to Covid and AIDS infected Haitians.

Why make Americans do things when you're letting infected illegal motherfuckers into the country? Fuck Biden.
    And yet liars like you cannot even begin to prove that such is the case. FUCK you, and the horse you are screwing.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Diesel (09-28-2021)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You leftists are fucking idiots. Americans are stranded in Afghanistan and we're about to run out of gas but "Muh Covid and Trump's ass" is what's on your minds. Fucking unbelievable.
    And still no proof you are not a lying, cocksucking, asshole.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    In other words you are satisfied being a liar like your gawd trump, and can never prove your not.
    And change your depends.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

And change your depends.
    Poopeye, has you soiled your depends?????????????????
    Lock Him Up

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And change your depends.
    And yet another post from the verified liar confirming he cannot provide any proof he is not a liar.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Navarro rips 'dimwit' Trump Jr. on 'The View' for COVID-19 and obesity tweet (msn.com)

[FONT="]"Given the Ana Navarro news, I think it's time for a national conversation about the dangers of Covid-19 & obesity," Donald Trump Jr. wrote in a tweet sent on Friday after it was revealed that Navarro and fellow host Sunny Hostin had tested positive for COVID-19.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"I know that when you are a dimwit with no skill or talent or significant accomplishments living off your father's fame and name and fortune, you've gotta draw attention to yourself," Navarro responded on Monday's show. "But, baby, if you want to have a conversation about COVID and obesity, you could have had it last October when your elderly, obese father had it."[/FONT]
    "Imagine having a father whose butt is the size of a studio apartment in New Jersey, and you've got the gall to pick on me," she exclaimed.
    Holy shit. I love this response so much.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Poopeye, you have had enough crack for one night, so maybe you ought to just STFU.
    That stupid motherfucker is trying to claim that NJ studios are so small that Trump isn't fat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Trumpet (09-28-2021)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's a photoshop and not Trump. Try something more honest?
    Bull fucking shit. Jesus christ, how do you live with yourself being such a liar?

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Another day, another radical Leftist rant about how Trump is the anti-Christ or something... Come on guys, this is getting old. It's like a stand up comedy routine that should have ended an hour ago. Get some new material will you?
    While you idiots are still trying to reinstall him as president? Nah, hard pass.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    While you idiots are still trying to reinstall him as president? Nah, hard pass.
    WTF are you talking about? I don't give a shit about Trump. You're being like a heckler in a crowd that gets it and you are the only one that doesn't.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    And yet liars like you cannot even begin to prove that such is the case. FUCK you, and the horse you are screwing.
    I feel like they somehow manage to get crazier every day. It defies everything real. Like Trump taught them to out-crazy themselves every day and they made it their wasted lives' mission.