Thread: Why I am a liberal…

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Fair enough. What about lazy people? Leave them behind?
    I am okay with lazy people being provided a basic living, I think if that is done you will see more artists and inventors spring from their ranks. It would greatly reduce crime. In the end it will help us all.

Despite popular opinion, there is no lack of resources in the United States, most of it is simply stuck in the hands of lazy people who inherited it.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #122 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Traditionally America was neither, traditionally the hard work was done by the slaves, then the sharecroppers, and the factory workers. Skill got you a job at the mechanic's shop and intelligence maybe at a university. The wealthy generally stole it or inherited it from as far back as English royalty (Kennedy), or from parents who stole it (Vanderbilt's)(Bushes).

George W Bush and Donald Trump are a perfect examples of unintelligent, unskilled people who got to the presidency with Daddy's money and little else other than a big fake personality.
    Who, in our lifetime, would you say was skilled to be president?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,764 Times in 27,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Nope: Doc. He quotes others, typical Lawyer full of worthless information.
    What the fuck would you know about life pervert

Gonna try and scare me some more with violent sex crap asshole

Putin thinks your a good little American idiot

You stupid tool

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Who, in our lifetime, would you say was skilled to be president?
    Ill answer the question, but I dont see how its related to the topic.

While I disagree with his politics, Ronald Regan was skilled enough to surround himself with good people and use his communication talents to be a skilled and capable president.
    Despite his personal affairs, I think Bill Clinton was very good at being president.
    I think Barak Obama had the skills to run a drama free administration while still accomplishing big legislation like Obamacare. (Regardless of if you agree with it, its passage took great skill, especially after Kennedy died.)
    George Bush, Sr, ran a fairly successful four years, defeating Iraq and pulling out at the correct time. The recession that ended his presidency was not his fault.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I did no think it needed elaboration, but I guess I overestimated some of the readers here. I am happy to elaborate if you need help.
    That gobblety gook could have been interpreted in different ways.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

While I disagree with his politics, Ronald Regan was skilled enough to surround himself with good people and use his communication talents to be a skilled and capable president.
    Despite his personal affairs, I think Bill Clinton was very good at being president.
    I think Barak Obama had the skills to run a drama free administration while still accomplishing big legislation like Obamacare. (Regardless of if you agree with it, its passage took great skill, especially after Kennedy died.)
    George Bush, Sr, ran a fairly successful four years, defeating Iraq and pulling out at the correct time. The recession that ended his presidency was not his fault.
    3 of those are some of the worst presidents in history. Look out, though! Here comes Biden!

Seriously, Americans have had bad presidents for more of my life than not.

Reagan was a good American, that's why Bush had him shot so Herbert Walker could be the one running things.

And that's when a lot of rights started getting eroded for Americans.

The only thing I fault Clinton with is giving our missile tech to the Chinese, and that's really a bad thing. Oh! And the "Assault Weapon ban". I quit the NRA because they let that happen.

The stupid impeachment trials for Clinton were a massive waste of taxpayer money and government resources.

The ones for Trump were even stupider and more of a waste.

Barack Obama was just a monkey throwing wrenches into the gears of America in a effort to fuck everything up.

An illegitimate president that was ineligible, raised by a crazy Marxist woman and family and his dad was an African Muslim. His mentor of perhaps real father was Frank Marshall Davis.

I cannot think of 1 good thing Obama, Bush or Bush did for American citizens.

W. oversaw the Federal government crapping right on the 4th amendment and crashed the economy. What a fucking dick!

We are now in Obama's 3rd term (that's not supposed to happen) and Susan Rice is calling the shots just like when Obama was president.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 09-28-2021 at 07:30 AM.

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I do? When? I try to be moral, but I don't claim it. I do my best.

Do you think Trump is "moral"?
    "Doing your best" doesn't mean sucking cock and killing the unborn.

Regarding Trump, all I care about is that he performed his duties while respecting his oath to defend and protect the Constitution. What the man does in his private life or how deeply he offends snowflakes has no bearing on me whatsoever.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-28-2021), OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    That gobblety gook could have been interpreted in different ways.
    I can see how it could seem like gobblety gook to some.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

anonymoose (09-28-2021), evince (09-28-2021)

12. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    3 of those are some of the worst presidents in history. Look out, though! Here comes Biden!

Reagan was a good American, that's why Bush had him shot so Herbert Walker could be the one running things.

The only thing I fault Clinton with is giving our missile tech to the Chinese, and that's really a bad thing. Oh! And the "Assault Weapon ban". I quit the NRA because they let that happen.

The stupid impeachment trials for Clinton were a massive waste of taxpayer money and government resources.

Barack Obama was just a monkey throwing wrenches into the gears of America in a effort to fuck everything up.

An illegitimate president that was ineligible, raised by a crazy Marxist woman and family and his dad was an African Muslim. His mentor of perhaps real father was Frank Marshall Davis.

W. oversaw the Federal government crapping right on the 4th amendment and crashed the economy. What a fucking dick!

We are now in Obama's 3rd term (that's not supposed to happen) and Susan Rice is calling the shots just like when Obama was president.
    Lots of wild allegations without anything to back them up. I can see you truly believe what you write, but you have no basis other than desire or feelings.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (09-28-2021)

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post

Regarding Trump, all I care about is that he performed his duties while respecting his oath to defend and protect the Constitution. What the man does in his private life or how deeply he offends snowflakes has no bearing on me whatsoever.
    Lying about those he sees as enemies is a moral failure that is relevant to his job as president. Lying about North Korea's nuclear capabilities for political gain is a moral failure as president. There are thousands of examples about Rump.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (09-28-2021)

16. #131 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

It relates to your comment about "George W Bush and Donald Trump are a perfect examples of unintelligent, unskilled people who got to the presidency..."
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Jarod (09-28-2021)

18. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

WTF??????

Had Reagan shot?

Full blown insane idiot

19. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lots of wild allegations without anything to back them up. I can see you truly believe what you write, but you have no basis other than desire or feelings.
    Bullshit. I have plenty of basis.

20. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post

Because you are an immoral person

Why did your team impeach Clinton then hypocrite

21. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    WTF??????

Had Reagan shot?

Full blown insane idiot
    Wrong-o, chickey.

Most likely they conditioned that boy to do that.

And the anti-gun bill thereafter was like it was already written and ready to go. (I think it was)

"The Brady Bill" in case you didn't know.