Thread: If Trump really believed...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default If Trump really believed...

If Trump really believed his silly lies about the election, why don't you feel betrayed?

Trump swore to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. If he really believed he was the rightfully elected President of the United States of America, it was his duty to do more than what he did, he should have stayed and fought, he should have done more than send an angry armature mob to the Capitol.

Why did he not call in the National Guard, or the Military? Why did he not stand up for the Constitution?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (09-27-2021), PoliTalker (09-27-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If Trump really believed his silly lies about the election, why don't you feel betrayed?

Trump swore to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. If he really believed he was the rightfully elected President of the United States of America, it was his duty to do more than what he did, he should have stayed and fought, he should have done more than send an angry armature mob to the Capitol.

Why did he not call in the National Guard, or the Military? Why did he not stand up for the Constitution?
    I bet he got told they would not obey what they felt was an unconstitutional order.

Because, you know, 800 lb elephant, Trump lost.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (09-27-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

I bet he got told they would not obey what they felt was an unconstitutional order.

Because, you know, 800 lb elephant, Trump lost.
    But if he truly believed it, he did not do his duty, he should have done more, if they told him no, he should have made his order public.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (09-27-2021), PoliTalker (09-27-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

But if he truly believed it, he did not do his duty, he should have done more, if they told him no, he should have made his order public.
    Totally correct.

But, of course, Trump was never bound to duty.

Trump is bound to greed and self-aggrandizement.

And his cult worships greed and selfishness.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (09-27-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Totally correct.

But, of course, Trump was never bound to duty.

Trump is bound to greed and self-aggrandizement.

And his cult worships greed and selfishness.
    But why are his disciples not angry? Its because deep down, they know it was just strategy to make that claim.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (09-27-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because they know it’s true that Putin was in fact helping trump by denigrating American elections with the help of RACISTS GROUPS in the US

because the intel system told him that

He made the people who’s job it is to protect the people to lie to the people instead of protecting them

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

But why are his disciples not angry? Its because deep down, they know it was just strategy to make that claim.
    I'm sure the more extreme ones are angry that he did not try to order a militarized takeover after the losing the election. But I also think most Americans including Republicans prefer peace to seeing power taken by force.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 09-27-2021 at 12:39 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (09-27-2021)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

JPP Deplorables are never going to openly admit they knew the Kraken Theory was a bunch of horseshit.

That would require integrity and character.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jarod (09-27-2021)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

I'm sure the more extreme ones are angry that he did not try to order a militarized takeover after the losing the election. But I also think most Americans including Republicans prefer peace to seeing power taken be force.
    But if he is to be believed, and they claim they believe him, he did not lose the election, and would be the rightful president.

LOCK HIM UP!

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

But if he is to be believed, and they claim they believe him, he did not lose the election, and would be the rightful president.
    Well those are the ones that you see out by the side of the road with a sign or a flag. They're not being violent. They are just standing up for what they believe in. They think America has been destroyed. Tucker Carlson says all kinds of things are destroying America. Trump said if they didn't fight like hell they wouldn't have a country any more. And then the election comes and Biden is declared the winner, made president. In their minds, that means the country is now destroyed. And the way to fix America is to stand by the side of the road with a flag.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

We can never go back to being the country that was respected across the globe. We had a floundering buffoon who broke all the rules of governance and diplomacy. Trump walked away from pacts all by himself, He threatened NATO and long, long-term allies, taking Russias side over and over. He was laughed at by allies as he gumped his way around international meetings.
    However, his refusal to accept a fair and clean election that rejected him maybe the worst thing he did. No president ever acted like that. he was a childish brat who did not get his way. We are still paying for his case of spoiled rich kid disease.