Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall of the Republican Party

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Property right defined as slaves. You are so wrong. Socrates was the first to say it plainly. You are wrong again. They are about money every time. Sometimes it is determined by capturing resources as we went to the Middle east for.
    It was about the North trying to rob the South of due money. Da fuq do you know about The Civil War? I've read a book 6 inches thick on it. My best friend kept in the crapper. True Story.

I took it and read it in a different room.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (09-27-2021)

3. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    It is you in the rabbit hole of distortion and lies, sock.
    You can't well believe he's a sock without an opinion. So whose sock?

4. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    It was about the North trying to rob the South of due money. Da fuq do you know about The Civil War? I've read a book 6 inches thick on it. My best friend kept in the crapper. True Story.

I have read many books on the civil war. Read Grants biography. It is really good.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-27-2021)

6. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Wow. You're shitting your pants in a country of 330 million Americans in fear of an enemy that "can barely control 6 blocks of downtown"? .
    uh, the problem isn't with the antifers controlling six blocks........its the elected officials who wouldn't.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (09-27-2021), Matt Dillon (09-27-2021)

8. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have read many books on the civil war. Read Grants biography. It is really good.
    I've read many things both Lee and Grant said about The Civil War in their own writings.

None are as divisive as modern day leftists spew currently.

Grant and Lee were great, these tards today are pieces of shit.

What's that movie? Oh yeah "Of Gods and generals"

Very long, but I liked it.
    Wtf?! I can't even find it on the internet.

I know what I saw was NOT Duvall as Robert E. Lee.

It was a white haired dude.

Maybe it was that. It was pretty good and fairly historically accurate.
    The time is right..not sure though.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 09-27-2021 at 08:47 PM.

9. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

I do have a boat. Only you, the fucking lowlife welcher, are claiming that's the boat I was referencing.

BTW, yes, a kayak is a boat, welcher.

Once a welcher, always a welcher.
    You call a pussy kayak a boat???? A hunk of styrofoam is a boat to you then!
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

10. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What kind of boat is it? I will need a pic you holding up a piece of paper with "Dutch Uncle" written on it while the boat is underway, ok?
    Not too hard to manage if you go out in your boat..

What kind of boat is it?
    Certainly not that kayak, then?

No, a kayak is not a boat.

Roll that thing down gatorfest creek here if ya wanna.

They'd like you to do that.

"This thing came by all slow with edible appendages" (yes, the gators said "edible appendages") "and I just snapped and it was soo good!"

"A mouthful of meat, but there was a hint of plastic".
    Even in Washington, only wusses have kayaks.
    Gets a bit rough out on the Sound, ya know? Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish can get pretty damn rough as well.

A lot of times these wusses have to get rescued by a guy in a real boat.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

11. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Property right defined as slaves.
    Slaves are property. Property rights defined as land, too. The federal government was seizing land.
    You are so wrong. Socrates was the first to say it plainly. You are wrong again. They are about money every time.
    Nope. War is not always about money. Socrates never said anything plainly.
    The coming civil war, if it comes, will be a religious war...the worst kind.

And you will be on the wrong side of it.

Sometimes it is determined by capturing resources as we went to the Middle east for.
    We didn't capture resources in the Middle East. We gave their country back to them after removing the tyrannical government from power.

12. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It actually wasn't a civil war. It is more precisely called the War of Secession. This nation has never had a civil war before.

Civil wars have no boundaries. There are no nations at war (as was the War of Secession). There are no conditions of victory. They are often religiously based. They are horribly devastating. We could very well see the first civil war in America within our lifetimes. Keep yer powder dry!
    Last edited by Into the Night; 09-27-2021 at 09:25 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-27-2021)

14. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    uh, the problem isn't with the antifers controlling six blocks........its the elected officials who wouldn't.......
    Bingo. The City Council has surrendered the streets to Antifa, BLM, homeless camps everywhere with their drugs and filth, and disillusioned the police so thoroughly that most have quit. Seattle is lawless now.
    Portland is even worse. Burnside Ave is a haven for homeless, drug abusers, violent thugs, etc. Daily open lootings, attacks on people, arson, and pillaging have turned downtown Portland into a bomb site. The place looks like a war zone.

Both were once beautiful cities. No longer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-27-2021)

16. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Even in Washington, only wusses have kayaks.
    Gets a bit rough out on the Sound, ya know? Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish can get pretty damn rough as well.

A lot of times these wusses have to get rescued by a guy in a real boat.
    I was in Washington in like a ..20 foot boat ..pretty deep ..with a motor. Only 2 seats. I pretty much got seasick that day. This was not fresh water.

The sides of the boat were around 4 feet or more. It was in a boathouse and they lowered it down by something like dual steel cables and off we went! To Pukola!
    than a boat that size should have.
    It was a damn sturdy boat. Pretty sure the motor was 2-stroke. Much smaller than a boat that size should have.
    The boats they rent here do not have sides that high. Ever.
    All I remember is going out, and the engine worked, and the pitch and the yaw and I felt green.

Some kind of bay, maybe? The waves were pretty choppy.

Oh, I can regale stories about beating around the bay here. Every wave is a slap on your back in the bay beater.
    Or is that bayliner? Hmm...Going for miles with a slap on your back every other wave.
    That boat had a serious motor. And you felt it when things were choppy.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 09-27-2021 at 09:57 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (09-28-2021)

18. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Despite the denials of the delusional, clearly the Republican Party, at best, is having severe problems. At worst, We, the People are seeing the fall of the Republican Party.

In Woodward's book, Bill Barr recognized the problems and attempted to persuade Trump to temper the excesses and rhetoric to avoid driving away moderate Republicans and Independents. Trump refused and lost the election while the Republican Party moved further into Conspiracy Theory territory.

Saying "78% of Republicans believe Biden didn't win the election" isn't as significant as it appears when people realize that Republicans only constitute 28% of the voters with less than 22% of voters believing in RWNJ conspiracy theories to "Stop the Steal".

As JPP's Trumpers continue to push lies and conspiracy theories, sane people are re-evaluating their political affiliation. Despite Trump handing the Democrats the White House, the Senate and the House in 2020, the Republican Party continues to push anything Trump wants.

These excesses are hamstringing the Republican Party at best and dooming it at worst. This, IMO, is bad for America since our nation is best when there is a sane conservative view in Congress. That sane conservative view is rare both in Congress and on JPP. This is not good for America, folks.

Trumpers drinking the Kool-Aid are pushing sane conservatives away under the delusion that those sane conservatives will never, ever vote Democrat. While that part is probably true, what the Trumpers are not seeing is those same sane conservatives simply refusing to vote at all. Elections are about voter turnout and the current Republican Party is pushing conservatives to stay home in November 2022.

Bill Barr was right about this
    According to Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their tell-all book "Peril," Barr told Trump: "There are a lot of people out there, independents and Republicans in the suburbs of the critical states, that think you're an asshole" and "don't care about your fucking grievances." Barr went on and told the President that if he didn't soften his tone and turn his attention to concerns about Covid-19 and the economy, which these critical "swing" voters cared about most, he was going to lose the election.

Trump, however, refused to pivot -- just like arch-conservative California recall candidate Larry Elder, who was similarly chastised by establishment Republicans who felt a moderate more in the mold of their party's last governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Massachusetts' Charlie Baker and Vermont's Phil Scott, would have the necessary crossover appeal to have a shot in a Democratic state. And whether it was out of stubbornness or insensitivity or some other game plan, they paid a steep price for their insouciance.

Trump and Elder reaffirmed -- for both parties -- that turning competitive suburbs from "purple" to "blue" is very bad for Republicans' business. As demographic shifts add to the Democratic advantage in these once-reliably Republican counties, such as Fairfax in Virginia and Montgomery and Delaware in Pennsylvania, alienating "swing" suburban voters could continue to cost them in national, state and local elections.

These voters, especially in competitive states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina, remain the gatekeepers any presidential candidate must pass if they expect the keys to the White House. They also determine who bangs the gavel in the US House. Most of the 40 or so competitive districts are fought in the "Crabgrass Frontier" between city and country.
    The destruction of the republican party has already happened as a result of seditious and treasonous repukes in Congress issuing threats to create a default that could put the entire global economy in havoc. These 50 repukes in the Senate who have issued treasonous and terrorist threats against the debt ceiling being raised that allows the government to pay its bills should all be run in as a result of a abundance of justifications to arrest them on the spot who are in violation of U.S. Constitutional law that requires debts be paid without question, and in violation of federal law when it comes to being a imminent and seditious terrorist threat. Yet this crisis is ultimately the fault of dumbass repuke voters who vote against their own interests at putting these repuke creeps in governance as a warmongering and moral rot insurgency to which repukes are covid killing off their own stupid voting supporters.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 09-28-2021 at 01:37 AM.

19. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,930 Times in 13,197 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

If history serves as any measure, in 2022 the Democrats are looking at a 30 to 50 seat loss in the House and a 5 to 7 seat loss in the Senate. If Biden and the radical Left of the Democrat party keeps going they way they are right now, it could be worse. There's not a chance in hell of the Democrats retaining Congress at this point and it doesn't look like it'll get better for them by late next year.

You have to ask yourself, [/i]How many more things will Joke totally fuck up by then?[/i] That doesn't include continuing debacles in Congress as the Democrats can't even get support within their own party to pass shit let alone any help from the Republicans...

20. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,930 Times in 13,197 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    The destruction of the republican party has already happened as a result of seditious and treasonous repukes in Congress issuing threats to create a default that could put the entire global economy in havoc. These 50 repukes in the Senate who have issued treasonous and terrorist threats against the debit ceiling being raised that allows the government to pay its bills should all be run in as a result of a abundance of justifications to arrest them on the spot who are in violation of U.S. Constitutional law that requires debts be paid without question, and in violation of federal law when it comes to being a imminent and seditious terrorist threat. Yet this crisis is ultimately the fault of dumbass repuke voters who vote against their own interests at putting these repuke creeps in governance as a warmongering and moral rot insurgency to which repukes are covid killing off their own stupid voting supporters.
    Verbal vomit! Amazing!

21. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Verbal vomit! Amazing!
    Well you read it and enjoy eating your own ass vomit. Actually the repuke party has crippled itself when it comes to its relationship with America and the common decency of humanity on Earth. The repuke insurgency needs to be replaced like a political knee replacement.